Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? (20616 Views)

Ruling On Swallowing Phlegm While Fasting / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by operotimi: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Islam a Religion of war....
the Muslims are the most hypocritical set of people in the world
the believe in the glorification of their religion in the detriment of others.....
All islamist are Jihadist
take it or leave it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
myenvironalert:
Funny people! After waking up by 5am to fill your tummy with bowls of eba and ewedu, you're still asking if one should brush? Do everything you need to do by 5am, eat again by 7pm.

You have fasted. Leemaaao

E weak me too ih

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Euegene100001: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2020
No o! be carrying smelling mouth around. Muslims are indeed dirty people especially those in the north

4 Likes

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
But you have the grace to eat before 5am in the morning, you'll use that opportunity to brush your teeth, Since your fasting is 1-0-1..

You eat in the morning take a break in afternoon and dinner at night, so what's so special using toothpaste and toothbrush after 5am

Anytym I eat 1 0 1 I will assume m fasting too..... Afterall while I dey hustle for island..... I eat early morning like 5am then eat evening again..... I don fast too na
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by omoadeleye(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Is this your first time of fasting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Is like all the moderators responsible for moving religious posts to front page are All Muslims.

I could remember during Christian Easter celebration (Sunday) only two trends was moved to front page despite all the posts on Easter Sunday in the religious forum/section. Why? Is that Discrimination?

Well done moderators.
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by abujaafar18: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2020
myenvironalert:
Funny people! After waking up by 5am to fill your tummy with bowls of eba and ewedu, you're still asking if one should brush? Do everything you need to do by 5am, eat again by 7pm.

Can you obey your hoax commandment of fourty days and fourty nights fast?
How many days did you fast during the recent length? You only need to be sincere to yourself.
If you disobey your own rules you set for yourselves, what moral justification do you have to condemn the one others obey religiously as devinely revealed?
May Allah guide you to the path of Truth.
Ameen.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by hajide(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
So many christians roaming here after undertaking the oath (one would think the oath would deter them nd stop them frm meddling) in the mere bid to make the "Evident Truth" look false, they failed already.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by omoiyamayor(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
You will ask this question next Ramadan again
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Mbryt: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=operotimi post=88796322]Islam a Religion of war....
the Muslims are the most hypocritical set of people in the world
the believe in the glorification of their religion in the detriment of others.....
All islamist are Jihadist
take it or
You sound like a fool bro
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by am4truth(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
hajide:
So many christians roaming here after undertaking the oath (one would think the oath would deter them nd stop them frm meddling) in the mere bid to make the "Evident Truth" look false, they failed already.

Atheist.....

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by jaggabban: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
But you have the grace to eat before 5am in the morning, you'll use that opportunity to brush your teeth, Since your fasting is 1-0-1..

You eat in the morning take a break in afternoon and dinner at night, so what's so special using toothpaste and toothbrush after 5am
Are we complaining about ur fasting that is 0-0-0? It's non of our business. Face ur own and we face ours. U guys are always insecure. U guys can't afford to miss Islamic pages while Muslims don't care about urs.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Abdullahi4u7(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Muslim's Funny oo
They will wake up in the morning and eat at 3am, they will now say thats how they fast.
Which kind fast be that, when u don chop for morning grin grin

Poor people are already fasting already, cos of no food cry

You actually got it all wrong. If you're interested in why we eat the pre-dawn meal (the meal that indicates the commencement of fasting), then here they are:
The first is that just like I have said, this meal indicates the commencement of fasting. You'd automatically be informed of the fact that things which invalidate fasting are to be avoided after you have taken this meal.

Secondly, this meal differentiates the fasting of the believers from the unbelievers'.

Thirdly, this meal is a blessing. It prepares the individual for the tasks ahead: recitation of the Qur'an, attending religiously benefitting gatherings that are usually very long, making voluntary prayers and a lot of other rewarding activities that must be fulfilled in this blessed month of Ramadan. The energy to do all this would be available. Have you ever compared your strength during when you are not hungry with when you are starved? One isn't expected to be reciting the Qur'an like an slowpoke or in a disinterested manner.

About the meal, it's not usually eaten gluttonously, contrary to what you might be thinking. And most importantly, hunger is the least of all things that are expected of the Muslim to fulfill during the month of Ramadan. That's why you don't ever see the Muslims capitalizing on it, except the ignorant ones, obviously. The SPIRITUALITY takes a higher place!

And please the pre-dawn meal during the month of Ramadan is important to us as Muslims, if you find any fault with it, please keep it to yourself. Don't make people who are fasting say harsh words to you. You'd make them lose part their rewards. PLEASE.

And lastly, this isn't for you alone, but for every other person who might be having one or two misconceptions about the Muslims' fast.

May Allah guide you aright. Stay blessed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Sammyimpostor: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Muslim's Funny oo
They will wake up in the morning and eat at 3am, they will now say thats how they fast.

I hate people that look down on others religion and believe. This is how Muslim fast, why are you condemning it? It is there way of fasting and nothing can change it not even your criticism. Let's learn to focus on what is our own, I can swear as a christian you don't even fast or you are one of those that break by 3pm and you are here talking down on others. Grow up

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by integrity16(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Yes ooo ...pls use tooth paste.

Mouth odour is killing faster than corona virus..

Lol

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaggabban:

Are we complaining about ur fasting that is 0-0-0? It's non of our business. Face ur own and we face ours. U guys are always insecure. U guys can't afford to miss Islamic pages while Muslims don't care about urs.

0-0-0 is how fasting ought to be, not eat in the morning before 5am..

Till you tell one of ur Co. slave terrorizing Christianity pages, no rest for you here..

I want to be revealing the secret agenda in your religion of kettle, that's why I'm here

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Corporate2020: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
myenvironalert:

Our sins are not big like yours. We didn't kill the Son of God you know, one of you did. So, why should our fasting be a rigorous as yours? No be you people kill Jesus?
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
BoboKush:

Anytym I eat 1 0 1 I will assume m fasting too..... Afterall while I dey hustle for island..... I eat early morning like 5am then eat evening again..... I don fast too na

You eat early in the morning and you think you're fasting for that day? Fasting is not observe in such a manner
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corporate2020:

Brother, join us in this 1 - 0 - 1 nah. Before now, you can only afford to eat once in a day. So, this is an opportunity for you to start going from Mosque to Mosque to eat free food.

Point of correction, this is Sister not Brother..

You're going from mosque to mosque to eat free food, ehyah that's poverty... Can I help you financially??

I can't join you in 1-0-1 method of fasting because that's not how fasting should be done
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Shut up!

5am kee u dier.

Hahahaha are you not slave or you want to denial the fact that you must eat breakfast before 5am while claiming to be fasting
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Heistman:
so how does that affect u?

Affect who? just enlighten your co slave that asked question
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by 1stola: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahaha
Am I not slave or you want to denial the fact that I must eat breakfast before 5am while claiming to be fasting

OF COURSE YOU ARE.

You white slave masters in rome, Italy aka pope is staying him through your white slave god.

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Legendguru: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
yes
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Affect who? just enlighten your co slave that asked question
well I know your type, you not even a Christian, u just a wannabe.. inshort u don't belong anywhere and nobody even care about your existence..you are very useless , miserable and lonely.all u do is come online insult people and whatever they believe in to get some kind of attention to confirm your existence....may God help ur miserable life lipsrsealed
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Heistman:
well I know your type, you not even a Christian, u just a wannabe.. inshort u don't belong anywhere and nobody even care about your existence..you are very useless , miserable and lonely.all u do is come online insult people and whatever they believe in to get some kind of attention to confirm your existence....may God help ur miserable life lipsrsealed

I need to write this boldly

Why is it that whenever we quoted from your quran the next thing is that someone is insulting you, PLEASE IF THOSE VERSES FROM QURAN ARE DISGRACEFUL AND INSULTING TO YOUR LIVES AS SLAVES OF allah AND YOUR RELIGION THEN REMOVE THEM...

I am not here to insult you rather to let you see what you have In Quran... Mass Alarm

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Lematin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Muslim's Funny oo

Be Mindful with your comment here please
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

I need to write this boldly

Why is it that whenever we quoted from your quran the next thing is that someone is insulting you, PLEASE IF THOSE VERSES FROM QURAN ARE DISGRACEFUL AND INSULTING TO YOUR LIVES AS SLAVES OF allah AND YOUR RELIGION THEN REMOVE THEM...

I am not here to insult you rather to let you see what you have In Quran... Mass Alarm
just like I said... you're miserable and outside social media..u have nothing good going on in your life..I wish u good luck
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by banana99(m): 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaggabban:

Best response ever.
free them, we have no time.

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Heistman:
just like I said... you're miserable and outside social media..u have nothing good going on in your life..I wish u good luck

You see now that you're the one insulting your mum.. Ok let me compare your life to that of Muhammad that happily said HE'S HOPELESS and CLUELESS

"I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

From the above verse, Muhammad said he's clueless and hopeless about his end.. Now ask yourself, I believe you have sense of reasoning, isn't it?? As a follower of Muhammad that's hopeless and clueless according to quran, didn't you know you're also CLUELESS and HOPELESS?? Just ask yourself ok and reason deeply..

If you like qouted me again, I'll see what to do

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You see now that you're the one insulting your mum.. Ok let me compare your life to that of Muhammad that happily said HE'S HOPELESS and CLUELESS

"I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

From the above verse, Muhammad said he's clueless and hopeless about his end.. Now ask yourself, I believe you have sense of reasoning, isn't it?? As a follower of Muhammad that's hopeless and clueless according to quran, didn't you know you're also CLUELESS and HOPELESS?? Just ask yourself ok and reason deeply..

If you like qouted me again, I'll see what to do
you're clearly sick in the head ...may help locate u soon cool ...bye tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.