Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? (20618 Views)

Ruling On Swallowing Phlegm While Fasting / Ruling On Using Toothpaste Whilst Fasting / Ramadan: When Will Fasting Start In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Heistman:
you're clearly sick in the head ...may help locate u soon cool ...bye tongue

But I've told you MASS ALARM you still went ahead to quote me again..

If Muhammad was NOT sick he wouldn't be chasing little pu.ci/toto up and down to the extent that he was poisoned.. Well I will prescribe you take CAMEL URINE that's the only solution to your problem..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by 1stola: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
IslamVIRGINS:

Let me quickly correct one or two things there, CHRISTIANITY don't starts In ROME, you need to do your research thoroughly and stop been hopeless and clueless like your late messenger Muhammad the r@pist, womanizer, criminal, etc..

Hahahaha grin you're looking for whom to add to the slavery bondage allah and Muham has enslaved you with right?? grin well once you're uner Muhamaand allah you're SLVE no doubt about that and after death 72 virgins awaits you in garden of love and xxxx called jannah.. If you think banging ur head on the floor and facing the direction of kaaba, killing of Christians and Jews will quarantine you virgins, Ohh boy SLAVE you're on your own..

Muhad said he's hopeless and clueless about his end which means YOU'RE ALSO HOPELESS AND CLUELESS like him.. MASS ALARM

Look at the picture below
[/s]
Lol

See frustration grin
See black sl.ave ranting and bleating like goat grin grin

What do you know about Christianity?

White slave masters came to your land in ships.
Claimed your land.
Stole your treasures.

Raped your mothers, wifes, sisters and children

Took your people as slaves to their country to labour.

To crown it all, the came with a story book (Bible) that Supports slavery to support their humane actions grin
This is simply the bases of what you believe in.
What a maggots filled brain.

Even the Jews where your white jesus came never believed in him till date.
It's now one nonentity BLACK SLAVE who has no relevance on the surface of earth nor has added values to the world that knows Christianity than the authors of the religion grin

Please stop disgracing your linage online.
It's very shameful.
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:
[s][/s]
Lol

See frustration grin
See black sl.ave ranting and bleating like goat grin grin

What do you know about Christianity?

White slave masters came to your land in ships.
Claimed your land.
Stole your treasures.

Raped your mothers, wifes, sisters and children

Took your people as slaves to their country to labour.

To crown it all, the came with a story book (Bible) that Supports slavery to support their humane actions grin
This is simply the bases of what you believe in.
What a maggots filled brain.

Even the Jews where your white jesus came never believed in him till date.
It's now one nonentity BLACK SLAVE who has no relevance on the surface of earth nor has added values to the world that knows Christianity than the authors of the religion grin

Please stop disgracing your linage online.
It's very shameful.

Should I show you the hadith where ur Muhammad r@pe both young and old girls, as you know I won't talk without concrete evidence from quran and hadith..

Everything written about Muhammad la r@ped, criminal activities, if the guy is alive till today, he Wil be on death roll waiting for execution..

Relax your 72 virgins are intact, Muhammad has make provision for that in jannah the xxxx garden... Continue quoting me I'll continue giving you headache.. Islam the RELIGION OF KETTLE grin Mass Alarm

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by 1stola: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Should I show you the hadith where ur Muhammad r@pe both young and old girls, as you know I won't talk without concrete evidence from quran and hadith..

Everything written about Muhammad la r@ped, criminal activities, if the guy is alive till today, he Wil be on death roll waiting for execution..

Relax your 72 virgins are intact, Muhammad has make provision for that in jannah the xxxx garden... Continue quoting me I'll continue giving you headache.. Islam the RELIGION OF KETTLE grin Mass Alarm
Lol!
Save me your fuckēry.

Show me hadith that has been doctored by frustrated souls like you? Nah!
Sorry to burst your bubbles.

The only authentic reference is the holy Qur'an.

If dem born you well, quote any passage of the holy Qur'an to spree trash and I'll return the favour in double folds by quoting your story Bible.
You'll be shocked grin
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Lol!
Save me your fuckēry.

If dem born you well, quote any passage of the holy Qur'an to spree trash and I'll return the favour in double folds by quoting your story Bible.
You'll be shocked grin

Heyah you're now crying.. Sorry en

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Number 233:

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to wash the semen off the clothes of the Prophet
and even then I used to notice one or more spots on them.
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Lol!
Save me your fuckēry.

You'll be shocked grin

See another one, Muhammad in action grin

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Number 142:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night , and at that time he had nine wives.
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by 1stola: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

See another one, Muhammad in action grin

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Number 142:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night , and at that time he had nine wives.
Lol
I love your well formulated addit grin
Dumbster could quote the Qur'an grin
What a coward.
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

Lol
I love your well formulated addit grin
Dumbster could quote the Qur'an grin
What a coward.

Hahahaha you've change it to insulting your mum... That's good of u
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by 1stola: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahaha you've change it to insulting old hag whọre mom... That's good of ME

You deserve it deehair cool
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

I deserve being prick cool

So you know... Sorry en
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

I am mad I want to rape the teenage girl in my street, it's in sunnah of prophet saw that raping is allow

So you know
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Visitor700: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Visitor700:

Tell me which of the 2 staff will perform better at work. An employee who ate within an hour or 2 before work schedule starts or an employee who hasn't eaten anything for more than 6 hours before work schedule starts? Which of the 2 do you think the employer would prefer?

The one that ate within an hour b4 work of course
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Visitor700:

Tell me which of the 2 staff will perform better at work. An employee who ate within an hour or 2 before work schedule starts or an employee who hasn't eaten anything for more than 6 hours before work schedule starts? Which of the 2 do you think the employer would prefer?

Both...
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You eat early in the morning and you think you're fasting for that day? Fasting is not observe in such a manner

I knw.... Just saying is same as Muslim fast
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
BoboKush:

I knw.... Just saying is same as Muslim fast

What's same as Muslim fast?
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Visitor700: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by Visitor700: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Visitor700:

The same can be said about God. God also wants His servants to excel in any Devine task.

Divine tasks now means you should eat in the morning claiming that you're fasting for that day, which kind fasting is that?? 1-0-1 method of fasting grin
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

What's same as Muslim fast?

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Visitor700:

And why do you say so?

because it is what it is
Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by IslamVIRGINS(f): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
BoboKush:

lipsrsealed undecided

Get well soon, 1-0-1 fasting.. Muhammad and allah method of fasting need to be look into grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Toothpaste While Fasting? by BoboKush(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Get well soon, 1-0-1 fasting.. Muhammad and allah method of fasting need to be look into grin

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajj Miracle: Sudanese Woman Regains Vision After Years Of Blindness / The Arabic Origins Of Common Yoruba Words / Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.