Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly (18255 Views)

Paid Daily Cleaning Job / Daily And Latest Vacancies / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by jazzme1: 12:12pm On May 12, 2021
Jackofall:

A
How much do you earn there?

I made only 25k in 2 month before I got a job that keeps me so busy.

I don't know if the program is still running?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Myrapraise(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2021
Urgent recuitment at Mytopgrade Limited

We are After School Online Video Lesson platform for students from JSS1-SSS3. We need 30 Field Sales Executives who will introduce Mytopgrade to them

Position: Field Sales Executives

Salary: 50k-100k

Requirements:
Must have a good communication skills
Must have a browsing phone
Must posses BSC, HND, OND, DIPLOMA AND NCE
Entry Level

Send your CV to mytopgradeng@gmail.com with the Subject name. Or call us on +2347059200083

Visit www.mytopgrade.com for more info
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dubetex96(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2021
Let me introduce you a business platform in which you can invest #30,000 and everyday you will earn #2,400 as commission.
** You can even start with only #5,000 and earn minimum of #350 daily, if you cannot afford #30,000

If you're on whatsapp - type the link address below in your browser's address to send me a message if you're interested and would love to know more...
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Folabimi(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lyricalprince:

Shut up your mouth online business should be free why are you asking people to pay 9000 if you claimed you have made millions do you think Nigerians are this daft to to deceived I pity who will fall for this scam

Hi, I saw notification of your mail but couldn't access it. Kindly chat me up here on the forum or reach me at adelekesikiru12@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? / Nigerian Army 80RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates. Screening Begins 2ndDec 2020 / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.