Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly (18254 Views)

Paid Daily Cleaning Job / Daily And Latest Vacancies / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Don't panic, work from home
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2020
Another recession? Woooow
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Make money at the slightest chance.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2020
Work from home, side gig.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2020
What are you doing with your spare time?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Work online on your spare time
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Joennamdi: 9:08am On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by NairalandNurse(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2020
whatspp
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2020
Great
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
Make money while you work or sleep, set and forget.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2020
Again?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you using your spare time?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Work online on your spare time.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Set something up before you play.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Don't panic at all, intact, this is the best time to make money from your couch
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
Are you making money online?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Trust me, people are making money while you read the news.
Same 24hrs everyone has.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Dinaglory:
Trust me, people are making money while you read the news.
Same 24hrs everyone has.

Yes
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by stellaiyede: 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
You this girls, you're still busy advertising and duping people with your expired ebooks you got from an expired website of so many years ago. That you ate my money and still has the guts to be posting is a wonder. What effrontery. You're a thief and a proper Yahoo girl. I didn't know you can still be posting. I have all my proof of payment to you and the nonsense expired ebooks you sent. Well, I won't let you continue deceiving others.

2 Likes

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2020
stellaiyede:
You this girls, you're still busy advertising and duping people with your expired ebooks you got from an expired website of so many years ago. That you ate my money and still has the guts to be posting is a wonder. What effrontery. You're a thief and a proper Yahoo girl. I didn't know you can still be posting. I have all my proof of payment to you and the nonsense expired ebooks you sent. Well, I won't let you continue deceiving others.

I am so sorry you didnt get it, You paid for online course on how to earn money online daily which I sent you my exact blueprint.
I can only show you how I earn, I can't do the work for you.
You have the food items and the pot, what else do you want to start cooking and enjoy?
Those same courses opened my eyes and changed my life, I was also like you thinking same way about those courses but after some time, I went back and gone through it carefully before I could get the hidden treasures.
Nothing good will come on a platter of gold, thank GOD you admitted to getting the training you paid for, why don't you start using it to make good money daily.
Without you open your inner eyes, you can't see it.
The materials sent to you were worth $227 which is all you need to become the next online guru in just a few months

Earning Disclaimer
Earnings daily are typical and different depending on how you use it but you are guaranteed to make money daily or weekly to your PayPal account if you follow the exact system.
As stated on the Ad, earnings daily or weekly solely depends on your effort.

There is nothing like yahoo here, it is strictly an online work which is verified internationally.
Do not be like the servant who was given a talent and went to his it.
I adjure you to make the best of those materials that can guarantee to help you make money daily locally and internationally.

Thank you.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please if you are not ready to work, DON'T contact me, this is not an MLM scheme or Ponzi scheme, it is purely work from home.
Once you are given the materials, you start work.
If you are not ready to work, please don't contact me.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by stellaiyede: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm just glad my post is enough to warn others to stay away from your scam. You think a well articulated writeup changes who you are? You and I know you sell nothing other than pure rubbish. By the way, what nonsense training are you talking about? Who did you train? To do what? To go to so called American websites and tell them I know another America website where they can find jobs in the hope that some of them will fall for it. After which I will send the same nonsense you sent to me. Between you who is in your corner in naija and US citizen, who will show the other where to get a job? And your stupid manual says if I keep posting, someone may or may not contact me. I kept asking you, so where is the work from home because you at one point said it email processing job. You stopped responding. I even offered to teach you a better way to earn online, but you prefer scam cos you are too lazy to do legit work. Same you are telling people to pay for cure to ailments. Something you know nothing about. Please, ignore this lady.

2 Likes

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Helllooo,

What did you want to teach?
How can you pay to work from home when you already have something that's giving you money?
Yes, it's possible to get more knowledge but with the way you are, you are not ready to learn and if you can't learn, what will you offer someone?

Okay, let's see you earn like I do working anywhere and anytime.

And talking about ailments, you know nothing. I am Glorydina Bassey Edet, a health and business consultant. I teach all about business, health and wealth, living healthy while making good money irrespective of where you are.

And like I said before, do not be like the ungrateful servant who went to hide the talent given.

You have your work kit along with a lot of bonuses which reveals secrets to make good money online daily.

You have what you paid for, don't make up stories because you are too lazy to do anything. Making money online is sweet but don't expect to just sit down without working and expect the money to start coming into your PayPal account.
You must be ready to work to make the money because I will not pit your PayPal account in the payment place for mine.

Again, I am so sorry you think that way but you have really chosen the wrong path because you can't bring me down as all the work I do is legit.

Thanks once again.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by malikraid: 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
whats your mail adress pleasse

Dinaglory:
If you are just watching the news and doing nothing, I adjure you to start using to data to work online from the comfort of your homes and get paid daily.

You must be ready to work at least 2-3hrs daily for increased earnings.

Your daily earnings will depend solely on your efforts.

Contact me via WhatsApp on how to start +2348164572294 (08164572294)

Serious people only.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by stellaiyede: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dinaglory:
Helllooo,

What did you want to teach?
How can you pay to work from home when you already have something that's giving you money?
Yes, it's possible to get more knowledge but with the way you are, you are not ready to learn and if you can't learn, what will you offer someone?

Okay, let's see you earn like I do working anywhere and anytime.

And talking about ailments, you know nothing. I am Glorydina Bassey Edet, a health and business consultant. I teach all about business, health and wealth, living healthy while making good money irrespective of where you are.

And like I said before, do not be like the ungrateful servant who went to hide the talent given.

You have your work kit along with a lot of bonuses which reveals secrets to make good money online daily.

You have what you paid for, don't make up stories because you are too lazy to do anything. Making money online is sweet but don't expect to just sit down without working and expect the money to start coming into your PayPal account.
You must be ready to work to make the money because I will not pit your PayPal account in the payment place for mine.

Again, I am so sorry you think that way but you have really chosen the wrong path because you can't bring me down as all the work I do is legit.

Thanks once again.
I feel like ignoring you. But again, maybe I shouldn't so you don't think you are wise in your foolishness. Even the devil knows the bible, so swerve. Did you see how you carefully evaded my questions and typed nonsense? If you have some sense, you won't say I know nothing to teach you. Because in your shallow mind, if I did, I wouldn't be looking for something else online. Are you not the one selling everything and claiming expert in health without certificate? I thought you also believed a source of income is not enough? Why then do you feel since I'm doing something else, I shouldn't look for another? You have no business but scam. If you did, you would answer my questions instead that rubbish you posted. Show me where the email precessing is in your scam of a job. You sent over 10 eBooks from sites that are not even in existence. Non of them talked about email processing other stealing from the whites. I thought you said you would put me through until I got it. Why were you not responding as soon as you got the money? You're a proud thief. My dear, please, you know nothing. Even before I paid you, I already knew the chances of you being real was so low. I just felt like throwing away my $10. After all, you never can tell. How do you think I have a PayPal account if I don't things online. Do you think I buy and sell tomato in your village? Please, keep it coming. I'm ready for you. Well, that will depend on my mood. Dinaglory is a scam. A proud one. She thinks that because she can type for free, she can fool everyone

1 Like

Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 7:07am On Oct 01, 2020
stellaiyede:
I feel like ignoring you. But again, maybe I shouldn't so you don't think you are wise in your foolishness. Even the devil knows the bible, so swerve. Did you see how you carefully evaded my questions and typed nonsense? If you have some sense, you won't say I know nothing to teach you. Because in your shallow mind, if I did, I wouldn't be looking for something else online. Are you not the one selling everything and claiming expert in health without certificate? I thought you also believed a source of income is not enough? Why then do you feel since I'm doing something else, I shouldn't look for another? You have no business but scam. If you did, you would answer my questions instead that rubbish you posted. Show me where the email precessing is in your scam of a job. You sent over 10 eBooks from sites that are not even in existence. Non of them talked about email processing other stealing from the whites. I thought you said you would put me through until I got it. Why were you not responding as soon as you got the money? You're a proud thief. My dear, please, you know nothing. Even before I paid you, I already knew the chances of you being real was so low. I just felt like throwing away my $10. After all, you never can tell. How do you think I have a PayPal account if I don't things online. Do you think I buy and sell tomato in your village? Please, keep it coming. I'm ready for you. Well, that will depend on my mood. Dinaglory is a scam. A proud one. She thinks that because she can type for free, she can fool everyone

I do hope you are telling the truth and if you want to see my certificate as a certified health and business consultant, chat me up on WhatsApp.

Once again, I wish you luck.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Dinaglory: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Buying more PayPal dollars.

If you have PayPal dollars to sell, please contact me.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by stellaiyede: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Dinaglory:

I do hope you are telling the truth and if you want to see my certificate as a certified health and business consultant, chat me up on WhatsApp.

Once again, I wish you luck.
Wish yourself. You need more in scam.
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
dokibo:
Is it the Every Knows Partner program you r talking about? Why joining the whapps group for it.

It just simple to start, jus log in to https://everyknows.com then click on partner program to join, accept and start answering questions.

This is wat I do bfore I was paid
A
How much do you earn there?
Re: Work Online From Home And Get Paid Daily And Directly by digi101(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dinaglory:
If you are just watching the news and doing nothing, I adjure you to start using to data to work online from the comfort of your homes and get paid daily.

You must be ready to work at least 2-3hrs daily for increased earnings.

Your daily earnings will depend solely on your efforts.

Contact me via WhatsApp on how to start +2348164572294 (08164572294)

Serious people only.

Note

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 80RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates. Screening Begins 2ndDec 2020 / A Letter To Recruiters In Nigeria From A Pained Job Seeker / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.