Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide (96020 Views)

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Johnnycife(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2020
That Was How I Served As A Gate Man To A Lady, She Was Too Nice At First, Hardly Would She Go Into The Kitchen Without Calling Me To Come Keep Her Company. Most Times She Would Tell Me To Go Clean Her Room, Not Knowing That She Had Evil Plots For Me. Finally When She Sent Me Away, On The Accusations That I Stole Her Mouthwash. She Still Went About Telling Everyone Cooked Stories To Tarnish My Image. Meanwhile She Has Been The Real Thief Here, She Did Not Tell Them Of How She Extort Money From Her Husband. And How She Locks The Innocent Man Out If He Refuses To Give Her Money. I Just No Wan Write Too Much.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
It should be properly investigated as this try look like she was hnged after being killed. The perpetrators musy5be brough to book. We'll be waiting to know the outcome of the case.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
TempleHouse:
Where is the Husband when the atrocities is being done during the lockdown
Now the Police will take a turn and have a good round of sexual satisfaction on her and drop the Husband among the awaiting Criminals!
Their Eyes don open now !
Smh
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Coronavirus84: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Deepfeel:

Yeah people with hot temper most times find it hard to control themselves when discipline children, am disappointed in the husband for not stopping her
Do you know if woman is the breadwinner of the house?
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Bright777: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
I pity their innocent baby that may grow up without parents and also hear the atrocities d parents committed. 99% of women are consciously or unconsciously wicked to their mates..May God hear their prayers..wickedness and anger is not good at all..lets watch it

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by oganology33(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail

Oga leave rich ppl alone.

Diaz nothing rich abt dat woman. Look at the house. They are probably an average household.

Even the middle class can afford domestic staff these days.

4 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MichaelDuf: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by mrkings84(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Women? Is your mom evil?

Some of you tend not to know the implications of the things you write.

No implications bro. Women here refer to all women that are wicked not necessarily all women.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Rexymania(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
I keep saying it, women are very very wicked

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by emperorshaokahn(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
you wont see all those woke feminist talk about dis one o,if na man do am now dem go day open mouth like tap.women have killed more women then men have and would ever would.

3 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MisterChairman(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Wicked soul .. I pray she rot in jail !
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by ProudBiafran: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
But you idiots commenting supported violence against people.

You supported violence against kids.

What if the Zambian dad had killed his son while hitting him?

Idiots everywhere.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by kunletexs: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
What with women and maltreatment of other people children?

The other post of yesterday where a man came up and said he doesn't like what her mother is doing got me into a verbal confrontation with one @pocahontas who came giving excuses for the woman behaviour.

Now look at this!

I wish to publicly commend my sister who is married on how she treat her housemaid. She treat her like her own. So touched when her housemaid had her birthday on 20th April, the girl was so happy to tell me myself but by afternoon, both her husband and wife risked their safety to get cake for her. It so much touched the fabric of my heart so say the least.

The person that made mention of 99%, am happy to supply the 1% person who take good care of her maid.

8 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by stubbornman(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
WOMEN ARE VERY EVIL

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by TruthHurts100: 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by nsiba: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2020
IPOB loyalist just look at d very wicked face
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
#EVIL COUPLE!

the duo shall NEVER know peace!

RIP young lady.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by EdiskyHarry: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
These are the same people that will rush to the church on Sunday to blame the devil for causing corona virus. But they are worst than corona virus
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by BeStroNG(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Women are evil... Now the husband will also be prosecuted because of wiffy...

Rip to the dead.

Did you not watch the recent trending video where those men fought and killed themselves because of quarrel between their wives? Bottomline, your wife can make or mar you.

3 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Adakintroy2: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
The rich serves money. If there financial fortunes starts dwindling you start seeing there true nature.

For those who think money is nothing to dangote think again.money is everything to dangote. So everything that if he loose his fortune he may kill himself.

Many of this house helps undergo this abuses. But they have no one. If they lash out due to fustrations on say the kids. That's the one everybody will see.
rest in peace sister.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by bluefilm: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Chai.

Ife n'eme!
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by jzamani(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
A mere look at the picture evidence through a forensic eye will tell you that the victim had been dead before being moved to stage the hanging scene.

Just take a good look at the body posture, it shows a body that had undergone rigor Mortis, plus the victims leg touching the ground. What sort of suicide could that have been.

Evil woman.

Na these kind people you go see for front of church dey raise their evil hands up with tears flowing down their cheeks while bellowing " ride on pastor, give it to me", while their hearts are as dark as tar and cold as a morgue.
She died b4 Putting on that rope
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by malkomchris: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Evil people everywhere, when you meet them outside, you will think they are human beings, but demons in human form. The girl will torment them

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
oga better shut up. Who's the world first muderer? Cain he's a man.

From Genesis to revelation all the killings was committed by men.

Hitler, Stalin and those terrorists rulers and warlords are men.

After men fear God
LOOK HERE ALL GOD CONFIGURATION THINGS BEEN DISMANTLED BY WOMAN CALLED EVE ____YOUR IGNORANCE IS TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Ibechris2: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
These people have no respect for the dead,they still went ahead to hang her to demonstrate their wickedness.

That panti will suit them better.

1 Like

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by MartinsD12(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
akelicious:

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/woman-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-her-maid-to-death-hanging-her-to-fake-suicide-photo/
Mere looking at the woman you would know she is the wicked type, whoever kills a human being will surely go in for it here on earth or to the other side of eternity

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by dplores(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
wicked fuxking rich people. let them also die in jail

Na Dem. But if is done against them, you go see how dem go use fsars, dss, efcc, army, navy and even locals against the fellow.

If you have a hand really, you won't live madam and if you live, your end will be bitter.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Bezaholib: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Wicked woman and a wife. Husband cannot be prosecuted if he is not an accessory to the murder case. Husband will just go marry his side chick waiting to take over from the wicked wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by seborrhic: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are simply blind. Look at the legs, they are not hanging. Seems yiu are related to the couple. Suicide done in adolescent vengeful spite!? That's bullshit. The woman killed her then called the husband who helped arrange the suicide scene cos I'm sure only d woman couldn't have pulled that off alone.
Emotions over science and commonsense.
Crucify her,crucify her!
Yes,the woman maybe crucified,but for killing her housemaid and staging it,I don't agree she did it.
If everyone were to be judged based on social "media jury",then I doubt there would be need for autopsy because I am sure,if a proper autopsy is done and it came out she died by strangulation,your type would still spin it to say she was strangled by the woman who now staged the suicide.
Until autopsy proves the lady killed the housemaid,I still refuse to believe she did,based simply on the say so of the late maid's her relations and social media warriors.
Re: Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Bilabong:
Women are evil... Now the husband will also be prosecuted because of wiffy...

Rip to the dead.

Reason I choose to remain single. The wickedness of women knows no bounds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping A 13-Year-Old Girl In Opolo, Bayelsa State / Nigerian Man Forced His Kenyan Girlfriend To Perform MouthAction On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.