Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (44117 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Frankyboy1(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Racoon(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
grin Keep on dreaming Mr.Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by bmdmixer: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
angry yeye

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by chrischukszy01(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Joseph the dreamer!...ur days are numbered if una like make una no change?
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2020
This further clears any doubt about that article on him

The Sw should issue a statement denying this slavery
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Joefat: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Dream kill u der. So no be WhatsApp chat again. E don turn dream now..

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by cashinnaira: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Many Nigerians can't sleep because of hunger and armed robbers talkless of dreaming. Brother Joseph keep dreaming o

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by nokatakata: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
This man mumu too much...wetin him go chop nor.make am get sense

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by playapayaski: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
You can join him where he is.. There is enuf room for y'all

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Grace001: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Femi the dreamer
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Joesef45: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Allow the man to Rest In Peace we need to talk about other things .

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by darwin66109: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Go do test o
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by realstars: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Good. No One Knows Who Will Be The Next, It Could Be You Or Next To You.

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Successmind(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Maybe you are next...
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Beverlyjean(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
I know Yorubas are usually psychofans but this one sha... Does this guy think of life after his present position...

This guy has no self worth

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by inspayard(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Femi Adeshina is a clown lol.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Osidazz19: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice piece.

May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Let those rejoicing IPOB retards live forever like their forefathers that have been living since the beginning of time.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by daddytime(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2020
I wished he had taken you along to go be his spokesman and image launderer there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by EdiskyHarry: 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
This man is mad, please who read all those things, wetin him talk?
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Owodiran1(m): 11:10am On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
Femi is a proud delusional useful idiot.
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

Change now and amend your ways Femi!
A word is enough for the wise!
he's the okupe of his party
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by contactikenna(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Who else does not take this man seriously...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by mrkings84(m): 11:11am On Apr 24, 2020
OGA ARE YOU OKAY??
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by freshinko: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
It's still not relevant now.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by 9jaBloke: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Someone's gone loco
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Cocolatti(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2020
"Pastor" Adeshina you need vision from God about this evil Government that you are serving, not seeing Abba Kyari in your dream
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Kingpele(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
angry
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
na me go read this epistle because of power hungry Abba kyari
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Jabioro: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2020
Glory be to God.You saw two people in your dream,one had gone the other remained.Your dream interpretation is yet to be completed..The first person you are discussing with before the latter was also given you his time to exit..The assignment is still on...you will finish it.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by otokx(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
Each time I see Reuben Abati on Arise TV in London I remember the likes of Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by tete7000(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
No be this same Femi the one that didn't give a hoot about people dying in the hands of herdsmen? He said during the days of Jonathan were they not dying in droves by bombs, shebi it is ordinary beheading happening now?,Now he sheds crocodile tears for Abba Kyari. He pretends like he has a heart to mourn another. We know this na Political eulogy.... Nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Egbetokun Takes Security To Church (Photo) / Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.