Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (44088 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Frankyboy1(m): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
Femi is a proud delusional useful idiot.
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

Change now and amend your ways Femi!
A word is enough for the wise!

I am not a fan of femi, but dude! So you read?/pls do and learn a lesson or two about life, its not always about insults and throwing vile statements for cheap likes, wise men think and reason deep void of sentiments and emotions! Once again, read and ponder the infallibility of life and be humbled
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by fof1: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
spunky425:

https://www.femiadesina.com/my-last-contact-with-abba-kyari-femi-adesina/

U ARE A LIE LIE SPOKESMAN. THIS IS MEDICINE ⁰ DEATH.PPPP
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Frankyboy1(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Ok

Thanks for the touching write up,life is really infallible and unpredictable, here today, gone tomorrow, no one is immune from death, for its an appointment we must all keep! Femi my advise to you, live knowing life and power is transient. God help us all fulfil destiny and his plans
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
the fake pastor is high on cow dung again!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2020
All this ones that will just wake up and decide to fabricate "mis-yan" out of thin air. Mad men in uniform
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by pushy8: 11:21am On Apr 24, 2020
"And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies."
Femi Adesina

CASE CLOSED

This statement from Femi is shocking to say the least. Even Buhari won't say this about himself.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ChristianNorth: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Yorubas and sycophancy
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by AmacoA: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by autchies(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2020
We are not ruling out that all men we die ABBA kayari was pure evil and greedy
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ofiko123(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Rest in peace abba kyari..
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ofiko123(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Rest in peace abba kyari...
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Osidazz19: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2020
[[s]quote author=CliffDike post=88789918]Femi is a proud delusional useful idiot.

A word is enough for the wise! [/quote][/s]

Delusional trash.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by mrkings84(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2020
I made nothing of the dream, but after he died, I shared my experience with my friend, Mallam Garba Deen Mohammed.

“He came to say goodbye to you, and you didn’t know it,” my friend said. I didn’t know till then that Garba Deen had the uncommon gift of interpretation of dreams. Well, I now know where to go the next time I dream.

Give me the contact of Mallam Garba Deen Mohammed. Just had a dream about you and ur principal bubu.....!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by TempleHouse: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Hypocrite and a pathological liar !
Seeing Abba Kyari in a dream is a good omen that you will soon join him in the grave, so that Nigeria can move forward !
Femi Adesina is a man fills with inferior complex willing to lick the Fulani ass to remain in the corridors of power.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by LordShiva97(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Tissaia:
grin
Tell me I sincerely implore, how many accounts does thou have on Nairaland?
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by LordShiva97(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin
Uncle Femi is on the beat!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by LordShiva97(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Uncle Femi is only doing what puts food on his table–laundering the crumpled image of this clueless, directionless administration and the cretinous buffons that heads it.

Nice write-up Femi, lovely poem undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by damoneymag(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
I stopped reading the epistle as soon as I got to that point. I think he thinks it's love for his principal, but then, the got it wrong. that's total foolishness and blind loyalty with a little mix of sycophancy garnished with hypocrisy
pushy8:
"And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies."
Femi Adesina

CASE CLOSED

This statement from Femi is shocking to say the least. Even Buhari won't say this about himself.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Chriz:
What did he tell you?

Brazil weed is very bad
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by blackboy(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
I just see this as trying to make himself feel or look important at the villa or at meetings
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Whitelite: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
He is trying to let everyone know how close he was with the dead man, but in a real sense it is not necessary anymore.

WHO ASK AM?
This is pure eye service...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by MurphyG1(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Why are people abusing him? I don't get it! When have people lost the sense of knowing and realizing that we all are mortal?
He had a dream about ABBA Kyari, so what? Must you abuse him?
Na wa o! Too many kids here.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Doyin2(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:

You are probably a nonentity for this rubbish you wrote.

Femi had been doing his job to the best of his ability.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
The deep calleth unto the deep...
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by matrixme(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
Nonsense and it's ingredients... Just see how the write up resembles Nollywood movie script, just insert music into the story and a low budget movie is set.
The reactions to the death of Kyari should give you all a preview of what awaits people like you shortly.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Olatunde26: 11:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful nonsense!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Jostoman: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:
Hallucinations of Femi the son of Adesina.

Did he smoke oshogbo weed before going to bed? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
I am coming, I need to drink water before I read this post so I don't dehydrate.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by maroke1: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Confess now
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ChoCho54(f): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Osidazz19:
Nice piece.

May Allah grant him aljana firdaus and grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Let those rejoicing IPOB retards live forever like their forefathers that have been living since the beginning of time.
I wish it was the lifeless Sudanese instead.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Abbesuper123(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
He said it. If you love Buhari then all your sins are forgiven. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Called As Nigerians Storm Abuja House In UK To Protest Against Buhari.PIC / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.