Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (44118 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Gbogbowa: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
spunky425:

https://www.femiadesina.com/my-last-contact-with-abba-kyari-femi-adesina/
if you die Nigerians will be happy,how can you say whosoever love the president his sins are forgiven,you even use the Bible God is watching you,you belong to a govt that can not give it's citizen just 30k Nigerians are hungry and suffering your govt cannot credit just 40millions Nigerians with 30k via Bvn and you want Nigerians to mourn ,I'm sorry for you,if you die to I will celebrate because myself and many other Nigeria never enjoy your govt,you better do something and repent before God allow something to do you,if you don't know Nigerians are hungry and they are Angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
Femi is a proud delusional useful idiot.
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

Change now and amend your ways Femi!
A word is enough for the wise!

It not exclusive or limited to Femi adesina bt same with almost all presidential aides. From Reuben Abati to Reno omokri, Sycophancy is the order of the day. I don't kmow why. They don't recognise or remember the Truth. I guess it's their job.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Mummyfour(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Femi should shut up. The meaning of the dream is that Abba kyari is coming for him soon,so two of them can conclude their unfinished business In ala mmuo.
So femi get mind to sleep by 8pm when people are still foraging and looking for what to eat. No wonder he talks through his anus. Dream gbuo gi there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Senatorbng(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice write up
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by mindtricks: 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin
I thought people said Dreaming about dead people shows one is about to join them? grin

This where we will need the services of Kemi, the Journalist.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Kikiki. Abeg e don do for una o.
This thread una no go kill person. grin
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Enyimbamercedes: 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ass licker
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by obazie(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Did I just hear that if u love buhari all your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is this not what our prophet has been saying.

generally. He was the moving force behind most of them, translating the vision of the President into action.

IPOB leadership has been proven right according to the confession of Aso Rock sycophant media zombie.

The first APC president died, now fulani APC president has died. Who's the next appointed president of the Federal republic of the zoo.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Faitido(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
I love reading newspapers. And Femi Adesina was one of my best columnists, followed perhaps by Femi Adeotu and Sobowale of The Vanguard. Femi wrote brilliant columns and I gradually came to love and adopt his writing style.

How a once brilliant columnist became a sycophant overnight beats me till tomorrow!

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by MartinsD12(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
spunky425:

Nonsense write up, for all the politicians that looted our money and made life miserable for Nigerians this is just the beginning, the wrath of God is already here, very soon there will be no money to share to looters. Una brain go soon reset but it will be too late for you thieves
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by ohfta4(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Finally Femi has gone mad. Where are this guy family
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Osidazz19: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Economist of London says Abba Kyari, the late chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, tried to clean up Nigeria before his demise.

Exactly one week ago, Kyari died from COVID-19 complications. He had tested positive for the disease after a trip to Germany where he attended a meeting with officials of Siemens to discuss issues relating to the Nigerian power sector.

In a piece published on Thursday, Kyari was described as “a largely honourable man” who wanted the best for his country.

The Economist said Kyari was often bothered about the degree of corruption in the country and thought of ways to end it.

An instance was cited on how the boss of an energy company “forgot” a bag stuffed with $100 bills at his office but Kyari was quoted to have said: “much too much of our work is spent on stopping our own people stealing”.

“While Mr Kyari was alive, others were much less kind. Many saw him as the figurehead for a shadowy cabal that controlled policy and appointments, and granted favours and contracts,” the piece read.

“Cabinet ministers grumbled that they could not get past his door to discuss important issues with a distant and apathetic president. Mr Kyari’s economic thinking, which seemed stuck in the 1970s, was also criticised.

“There was some truth to these accusations. Yet there is also a broader parable of Mr Kyari. It is one of a largely honourable man who went to the heart of a thoroughly corrupt and dysfunctional system, aiming to reform it—but who struggled to overcome its inertia amid a series of crises.

“He was known to turn down offers of free upgrades to first class (he thought it vulgar) before taking his seat in business class on British Airways flights.

“The corruption and decay of Nigeria’s state, and the inequality they bred, dismayed and worried him. Nigeria had to change, he argued. The question was whether it would be through orderly reform or chaotic breakdown.”

The publication said it is unfortunate that Kyari served in a government which took power after crash in oil prices pushed the country into recession.

It said the late chief of staff had hoped that Buhari’s second term “would provide an opportunity to liberalise the corrupt oil and gas industries by making contracts and licences more transparent and taking them out from under the thumb of politicians.”
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Osidazz19: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

The Economist of London says Abba Kyari, the late chief of staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, tried to clean up Nigeria before his demise.

Exactly one week ago, Kyari died from COVID-19 complications. He had tested positive for the disease after a trip to Germany where he attended a meeting with officials of Siemens to discuss issues relating to the Nigerian power sector.

In a piece published on Thursday, Kyari was described as “a largely honourable man” who wanted the best for his country.

The Economist said Kyari was often bothered about the degree of corruption in the country and thought of ways to end it.

An instance was cited on how the boss of an energy company “forgot” a bag stuffed with $100 bills at his office but Kyari was quoted to have said: “much too much of our work is spent on stopping our own people stealing”.

“While Mr Kyari was alive, others were much less kind. Many saw him as the figurehead for a shadowy cabal that controlled policy and appointments, and granted favours and contracts,” the piece read.

“Cabinet ministers grumbled that they could not get past his door to discuss important issues with a distant and apathetic president. Mr Kyari’s economic thinking, which seemed stuck in the 1970s, was also criticised.

“There was some truth to these accusations. Yet there is also a broader parable of Mr Kyari. It is one of a largely honourable man who went to the heart of a thoroughly corrupt and dysfunctional system, aiming to reform it—but who struggled to overcome its inertia amid a series of crises.

“He was known to turn down offers of free upgrades to first class (he thought it vulgar) before taking his seat in business class on British Airways flights.
“The corruption and decay of Nigeria’s state, and the inequality they bred, dismayed and worried him. Nigeria had to change, he argued. The question was whether it would be through orderly reform or chaotic breakdown.”

The publication said it is unfortunate that Kyari served in a government which took power after crash in oil prices pushed the country into recession.

It said the late chief of staff had hoped that Buhari’s second term “would provide an opportunity to liberalise the corrupt oil and gas industries by making contracts and licences more transparent and taking them out from under the thumb of politicians.”
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by DonXavi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
spunky425:

Mallam Abba headed the bureaucracy of the Presidential Villa, and we constantly had things to do together. Almost daily. He had his strengths, and his weaknesses. We all do. But my greatest plus for him was his loyalty to our principal. It was never in doubt. And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies.

I gave up on Femi after reading this... The guy is real Zombie

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by legba1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kwili:

all this Afonja skull miners are all mentally unstable.

Pained I. D. I. O. T.... Femi is doing a good job... I see beyond the subject of discussion... His prowess I admire.. I luv writing and I luv men that are dexterous at it...

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by kirkwood: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
We need to reserve the role of a spokesman for a lawyer in the future. All this blah blah blah is unnecessary .
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Centcanada: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nonsense and unreasonable. I know you the next Jubril or you act on behalf of the jubril just to Deceive the gullible not me. Idiot Yoruba fools!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by frankputer: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
they are paying u well. attention attention seeker.

Femi Adesina "And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies."

o Lawd i'm Sorry for adesina, for i know not what he has eaten.

Psalms 62:9: “Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie. In the balances they will go up; they are together lighter than vanity.”

Rejoice not at any man’s death, because all men, whether of low or high degree, are vanity and a lie.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by 9icevibes(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice but I can't believe that such thinf s do happen undecided
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Finnese001: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
where is madam Lauretta self?
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by BraveDeltan(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hope he changed your boxers for you.... Nonsense
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by princepalace: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Abba Kyari has done his best, he has gone to the place of no return. He was a gem and an icon to some of us who believed in his dedication and sacrifice. Even in death, i still love you. And i will continue to love you even at any mention of ur name. Adieu.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Okoroawusa: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Beautifully crafted...

One thing I take from this write up is..."Abba Kyari has done his own. You do your own". If and when I leave this earth who would know that I have passed n what would be said that I did?

It reminds me of two igbo proverbs; "Omere nmaka nmaka melu onwe ya, Omere njoka njoka melu onwe ya" and another that says,"Ugwo anyi ji ndu but onwu"

Good or bad Abba Kyari has left marks on the sands of time. Who will write an easy about me for the world to read when I am gone... good or bad?

Abba...nna na udo
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by tiredoflife(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why are yorubas doing this to themselves
What really is the problem
Is it inferiority complex or what

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by mankan2k7(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
if you love Buhari, all
your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become
white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become
white as wool. That is me, no apologies. Femi Adesina

Are these ones fighting corruptions. No atom of shame at all
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Lawmak: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even after his death, you are still his slave.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Lawmak: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even after his death his you are still his slave.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by luluosas(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
You are a dirty clown
CliffDike:

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gbogbowa:
if you die Nigerians will be happy,how can you say whosoever love the president his sins are forgiven,you even use the Bible God is watching you,you belong to a govt that can not give it's citizen just 30k Nigerians are hungry and suffering your govt cannot credit just 40millions Nigerians with 30k via Bvn and you want Nigerians to mourn ,I'm sorry for you,if you die to I will celebrate because myself and many other Nigeria never enjoy your govt,you better do something and repent before God allow something to do you,if you don't know Nigerians are hungry and they are Angry

The painful part of that, this Nigerian government of all centers/states are using our BVNs to collecting trillium of pounds, dollars and other hard currencies from world banks on our behalf.

May this coronavirus visit each of our oppressors in and out Aso Rock, in Jesus Christ and Allah name. Iseeeeee.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by luluosas(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Demi, I hope you have undergone the coronavirus test please
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Sarah Omakwu Of Family Worship Centre, Abuja / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.