Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO (7262 Views)

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sex Position See Video / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Richarddjudkins: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2020
The news broke to internet and went viral, a man is seen the video trying to get up and he couldn't after a chair sëx position with lover.
His girlfriend run to the neighborhood to call for help before he was later taken the hospital for a proper job done...

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://callmegist..com/2020/04/mans-testicles-got-stock-in-chair.html?m=1
https://callmegist..com/2020/04/mans-testicles-got-stock-in-chair.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by JasonJidenna(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by DanseMacabre(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2020
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Blessed13(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
still thinking of how it squeezed through

10 Likes

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol.... Mehnnn... So many funny things are happening these days. How did he manage? Hm. Very dirty chair for that matter.

They could have used hot knife to cut the part that got it trapped on both sides instead of carrying him, stucked in a chair to the hospital like that. The whites can be very funny at times. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

Ouuucchhh!
Every time harder! Harder!! Harder!!! Even on a plastic chair, not even on a sofa?

Them niggas was probably on high weed or cokes resulting in cutaneous anaesthetic effect oblivious of the danger he was in, When the effects wears off probably after shooting out semen, the gravity dawns on him
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Millenniumlady(f): 8:12am On Apr 24, 2020
Stop doing all the styles they won't hear.....I must kill you today.....she go no say nah man i be...i go tear that t*t*......Now see your life undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Looks like he put it there himself.
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by OdefaGirl(f): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Let the testicle, be cut off from the chair... grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by badaru911: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Oh my... Oh my... I wonder the kinda embarrassment that man gonna be facing expecially from his friends and neighbors. Well maybe that chair is another type of "magun" use by the oyinbos..

2 Likes

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by daddytime(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Wonderful.

To go Lagos no hard but na to return back to village from Lagos be the koko

This is obviously self-inflicted as a result of the boredom brought about by Covid19
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Parkleader: 8:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Hehehe
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Timileyin1234(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Blood of Wizkid grin. This is what is really called pain in the ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by pacino26(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Local man cannot can this time o! This one yaf win position of the year award. The man eye do red

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by kiddkash(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
that is gotta hurt like a b!tch

1 Like

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by solmus: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

chai the pain the idiot go feel him go regret ever having sex, infact sex go dey fear am

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Sweet in the middle
And also pain in that same middle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Because of sex
Damnnnn

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2020
grin.
I wanted to comment but, I could not than to lmao grin grin grin
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by kolotar: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
shocked

chai the pain the idiot go feel him go regret ever having sex, infact sex go dey fear am

[/s]
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Kingpinukecy:
Let the testicle, be cut off from the chair... grin

Exactly, to set the chair free grin
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by PrincessB1(f): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

Yeeparipa

1 Share

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by bestabigaelever(f): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Jesu grin
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Raggy(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Choi! because of SEX kwa
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Vianna(f): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by chigozie007(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin
Millenniumlady:
Stop doing all the styles they won't hear.....I must kill today.....she go no say nah man i be...i go tear that t*t*......Now see your life undecided
grin
Millenniumlady:
Stop doing all the styles they won't hear.....I must kill today.....she go no say nah man i be...i go tear that t*t*......Now see your life undecided
rugged u
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Wow!!!
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by chigozie007(m): 10:48am On Apr 24, 2020
That's the Official Chairman we are talking about not all this fake chairmen we hear about.

1 Like

Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by Cheryph200(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Observing
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by bmdmixer: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2020
this people lazy oh so they can remove d balls them selves

Looking for a studio to record ur songs?
Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com
House ten got you covered
090 7525 2828
LAGOS
Re: Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO by vivylove(f): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public / Yuck! What Kind Of Shape are These? Lol / Guys That Have Skinny Girlfriends, How Do You Guys Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.