Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial (2341 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / US Begins First Human Trial Of Coronavirus Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial by abijaofficial(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Please stop quoting me he's on this forum
Mumulium lady go and rest
Re: JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial by ChristianNorth: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Valro:

The way you are pained, you must be a Pastor. I wouldn't want to dive into unnecessary banter with you here seeing you are overly sentimental, more like you are a religious fanatic, whether you consider the stated as insult or not, the fact remains that the world (including your stupid religious leaders) is waiting on science to provide solution, Why haven't you gone for 40 days fasting for virus to dissappear?
I understand your frustration due to this lockdown but kindly help yourself with a bottle of sniper, don't quote me again else I ll worsen your day, am jobless today.
I think say Bubu mumu, but your mumu thick pass.

Is it the duty of religion to find cure for corona? The role of religion remains to guide people in the proper way to worship.

Human souls by default crave relationship with a supreme being and it is the role of religion to guide man in that quest.

The people working on the cure, are they atheist?
Re: JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial by Greatzeus(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
[s]
ChristianNorth:

I think say Bubu mumu, but your mumu thick pass.

Is it the duty of religion to find cure for corona? The role of religion remains to guide people in the proper way to worship.

Human souls by default crave relationship with a supreme being and it is the role of religion to guide man in that quest.

The people working on the cure, are they atheist?
[/s]
You call yourself a pastor yet he have no regard for constituted authority,you think a man in is 70s is Mumu? Even if he is not the president, your parents or the Bible you carry didn't tell to honour the grey head? Hypocrites most of you transfer your bigotry to your followers online and offline. An exact opposite of what the Bible says a Christian should do,to make peace.
I don't agree with all the government does but I was trained probably culturally and religiously, unlike some people who carry pastors on their head but their heart is evil.
Re: JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial by ChristianNorth: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
You call yourself a pastor yet he have no regard for constituted authority,you think a man in is 70s is Mumu? Even if he is not the president, your parents or the Bible you carry didn't tell to honour the grey head? Hypocrites most of you transfer your bigotry to your followers online and offline. An exact opposite of what the Bible says a Christian should do,to make peace.
I don't agree with all the government does but I was trained probably culturally and religiously, unlike some people who carry pastors on their head but their heart is evil.
Don't be stooooopid. I can't remember calling myself a pastor

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Effect Of Septrim And Antimalaria During Pregnancy / Pharmacist On Duty: Free Counselling On Drug Use / Pls Am Having Stomach Ucler : Which Drugs Can I Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.