Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) (7292 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Gistsfanz: 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
An Ibadan-based barber, Abdulahi Olabamiji, yesterday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, Oyo State, that his wife, Yetunde, was wayward and he had caught her making love with men on eight different occasions.

Olabamiji, a resident of the Ojo area, Ibadan, said this in his counter argument while testifying before Chief Ademola Odunade, the president of the court. He alleged that one of Yetunde’s lovers even had the temerity to attend a ceremony involving his own family sometime ago.

“My lord, while Yetunde was deeply in those adulterous atrocities, I called the attention of her parents and other relatives to them, but they kept on prevailing on me to exercise patience with her.

“One day, after Yetunde temporarily abandoned me, I went to visit her parents to discuss with them. I was, however, shocked when I saw Yetunde on the laps of another man in the house.

“What happened at the scene made me conclude that her parents were backing her promiscuous attitude and I lost interest in her completely.

She keeps disgracing me and I don’t want the children to be given to her because she will corrupt them,” the respondent said.

Yetunde, a resident of the Foko area of Ibadan and fashion designer, had filed a petition for divorce citing threat to her life as the major reason why she wanted the court to dissolve the 16-year-old marriage.

She stated that due to her husband’s “troublesome character”, she had been locked up on three separate occasions in a Correctional Centre. She alleged, “My life is not safe in his home because he constantly threatens me with a broken bottle.

Aside, Abdulahi also steals my money. Worse, he often molests my parents by treating them with disdain.” She appealed to the court to give her custody of the children.

Odunade, leading two other arbitrators, Alhaji Suleiman Apanpa and Chief Rafiu Raji, dissolved the marriage “in the interest of peaceful living.”

He awarded custody of the two children produced by the union to Olabamiji and ordered Yetunde to approach the court anytime she desires to meet the children

See screenshot below

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/04/this-married-woman-dated-and-slept-with-8-different-men-photos.html
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2020
This is nothing compares to what their husbands have done to them

5 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by josen16322(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
a wife caught 8times wit diferent men well dont get it twisted there is only few tribes in 9ja dat love doin dis ilegal act dis people are number one dont take it personal grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Olalan(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Never tolerate a cheat...
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Ekakamba: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is nothing compares to what their my husband have done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by FatherBona: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
josen16322:
a wife caught 8times wit diferent men well dont get it twisted there is only few tribes in 9ja dat love doin dis ilegal act dis people are number one dont take it personal grin cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2020
josen16322:

Well, don't get it twisted. Only hausa women, camped with hijab in their northern region from going out are free from this kind of acts at the moment. Any region in south, no guarantee.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Hey yo post that shit here cause you know the drill I ain't clicking shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by solmus: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2020
cool

People would say anything in a divorce court just to get divorce and childs custody

2 Likes

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by kolotar: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

People would say anything in a divorce court just to get divorce and childs custody

[/s]
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2020
A married woman cheating on her husband with 8 different men! Damn! She is terrible!!!
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
When you marry a community wife..,imagine 8 different d!cks long short curve straight black brown.. Soon men will start pleading with their wives to cheat with just one lover or two at most...orisirisi something.
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by baralatie(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
God help the kids
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Pious101: 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is nothing compares to what their husbands have done to them
there is no justification for cheating.
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by GIdiata(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
light099:

Well, don't get it twisted. Only hausa women, camped with hijab in their northern region from going out are free from this kind of acts at the moment. Any region in south, no guarantee.

says who? I wish u know.
those guys are bloody hypocrites what they do inside those hijabs hahahah

1 Like

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by GIdiata(m): 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pious101:
there is no justification for cheating.
tell her
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
GIdiata:

says who? I wish u know.
those guys a bloody hypocrites what they inside those hijabs hahahahaha

Lol. I know but all the same, Hausa men are very selfish and strict with their wives. The hypocrites go about fvxking prostitutes and girls but they keep their wives like bank vault.
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by GIdiata(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
light099:

Lol. I know but all the same, Hausa men are very selfish and strict with their wives. The hypocrites go about fvxking prostitutes and girls but they keep their wives like bank vault.

I get u man.
they keep their wives agreed. the wives who have the opportunity of going out bleep outside. I'm talking from Experience bro. I'm from South south I grew up in north Central and I served in north west.
one of the main reasons houses in far north have small windows even with the hot weather is because guys sneak in to bleep their wives and wives sneak out through d window to go get wink
light099:

I get u man.
they keep their wives agreed. the wives who have the opportunity of going out bleep outside. I'm talking from Experience bro. I'm from South south I grew up in north Central and I served in north west.
one of the main reasons houses in far north have small windows even with the hot weather is because guys sneak in to bleep their wives and wives sneak out through d window to go get banged
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
GIdiata:

I get u man.
one of the main reasons houses in far north have small windows even with the hot weather is because guys sneak in to bleep their wives and wives sneak out through d window to go get wink

I get u man.
one of the main reasons houses in far north have small windows even with the hot weather is because guys sneak in to bleep their wives and wives sneak out through d window to go get banged

Lol. But it's better not to allow yourself to be caught. If aböki catches you bleeping his wife. Na die be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by WaleGab: 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

[/s]
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by Numero9: 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
And how is it your business? Amebo!!! Because she no gree sleep with you because you no look presentable?

Na your business You know wetin her husband dey do behind the scene?
Re: This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2020
josen16322:

josen16322 to his useless spermbank wh0re mother:

(1) (Reply)

13 Signs You're Falling In Love / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.