Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me (904 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / David Meade Claims World Will End September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
If we continue to say he is black and I'm white things will go wrong everyday, we live in the world of fallacy where lies painted to be true, in the beginning in what color was the first man made? No one knows what color was Moses the freedom fighter of the great Israelites? All these are pastence but we hear in he old time in the Bible and so many other spiritual secret book read and unread by you that the God himself is a pure light even Satan a burning fire, believe me COVID-19 it not a virus like we all think it's spiritual force but they don't really know how to cast it out, we hear in some cases that some people are discharged and they are free from the illness but in what fomular were they treated? Why didn't they use the same fomular to treat the rest? Believe me God show me a revelation before this happened but I did not understand, please I'm he who God have sent to deliver us all so the world will know that the SUN is God this is a very true word and only few might take my word, if there is any case to clear your doubt bring forth I will heal and then you will know who am i.....
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Ahmed0336(m): 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmmm tell me what's on my mind
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Deepfeel(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2020
There are thousands of Gods out there which one are you talking about?

Forexanalysis44:
If we continue to say he is black and I'm white things will go wrong everyday, we live in the world of fallacy where lies painted to be true, in the beginning in what color was the first man made? No one knows what color was Moses the freedom fighter of the great Israelites? All these are pastence but we hear in he old time in the Bible and so many other spiritual secret book read and unread by you that the God himself is a pure light even Satan a burning fire, believe me COVID-19 it not a virus like we all think it's spiritual force but they don't really know how to cast it out, we hear in some cases that some people are discharged and they are free from the illness but in what fomular were they treated? Why didn't they use the same fomular to treat the rest? Believe me God show me a revelation before this happened but I did not understand, please I'm he who God have sent to deliver us all so the world will know that the SUN is God this is a very true word and only few might take my word, if there is any case to clear your doubt bring forth I will heal and then you will know who am i.....

3 Likes

Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by fykes(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Abeg quantity surveyor can you do costing for a mechanical job?
Let's talk reasonable things leave this op
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Aladdin1(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
If you are this powerful.i may have a little challenge for you to solve to prove God sent you to save the world.
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by crispus09(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2020
cool I'm just waiting for people to bash you blue black
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by bestabigaelever(f): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
crispus09:
cool I'm just waiting for people to bash you blue black
Me too grin

1 Like

Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Ahmed0336(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
fykes:

Nope my brother. My hands are tied at the moment.
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
why don't you "SAFE" the English language 1st?!

1 Like

Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Akin4sure: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2020
fykes:

I can if you have the drawings, just Whatsapp me on 07051805606
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Karlifate: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
No be only safe, add vault sef.

2 Likes

Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by OtemAtum: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Forexanalysis44:

At the embolden, the SUN is not the totality of God. The sun is just one out of uncountable things in Existence, so how can the sun be God(the Totality of Existence)?
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by demola21(m): 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
Forexanalysis44:

If you were truly sent from God, he wouldn't have forgotten to give you wisdom
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

At the embolden, the SUN is not the totality of God. The sun is just one out of uncountable things in Existence, so how can the sun be God(the Totality of Existence)?
in Psalm David said "his throne have established before me as the Sun" in revelation it says the come the angel went to ask Power from the SUN, why do you think people always tell you the the sun is the Glory of God? Why do you think people tell you nothing is hidden under the sun? It's a word with to tell you nothing is hidden from God, in ever occult you always see one eye that represent Sun which is God, God is light and no one can go close to it why don't you ask yourself what is this light and why don't you seek to know more about this sun and moon you see everyday? A word is enough for a wise
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Me too grin
Steven was Stoned to death by unbelievers like you, John was beheaded by people like you who hate the truth, even The savior came to Earth you called him demon and deny him of who he is and you killed him with your tongue you did not receive him, why do you think I am afraid to be beaten by you? It's a great pleasure in the eyes of the Lord remember the time is approaching very fast I say again of you have any way you want me to prove it I will
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 1:04pm On May 04, 2020
demola21:

If you were truly sent from God, he wouldn't have forgotten to give you wisdom

You can neglect the messenger but not the message it's for the wise
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
Karlifate:
No be only safe, add vault sef.
in three days time from now you Will come across a man who will beg you for money but you will refuse but when you remember this come back and tell me who I am
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Forexanalysis44: 1:12pm On May 04, 2020
Ahmed0336:
when a man text God he fail why do you have doubt and greed in you? How long do you think earthly things live? Remember your favorite clothes you love me now becomes your old clothes you hate open your mind for positive affirmation
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by OtemAtum: 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
Forexanalysis44:
in Psalm David said "his throne have established before me as the Sun" in revelation it says the come the angel went to ask Power from the SUN, why do you think people always tell you the the sun is the Glory of God? Why do you think people tell you nothing is hidden under the sun? It's a word with to tell you nothing is hidden from God, in ever occult you always see one eye that represent Sun which is God, God is light and no one can go close to it why don't you ask yourself what is this light and why don't you seek to know more about this sun and moon you see everyday? A word is enough for a wise
If God is sun, then that means the Universe is bigger than it. Rather, God is the Totality of Existence, therefore nothing is bigger than God Almighty. I think it's high time I started revealing the model of God Almighty as shown in the book of Basotesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by bestabigaelever(f): 4:16pm On May 04, 2020
Forexanalysis44:
Steven was Stoned to death by unbelievers like you, John was beheaded by people like you who hate the truth, even The savior came to Earth you called him demon and deny him of who he is and you killed him with your tongue you did not receive him, why do you think I am afraid to be beaten by you? It's a great pleasure in the eyes of the Lord remember the time is approaching very fast I say again of you have any way you want me to prove it I will
Guy, u don't need nairaland to prove you are sent by God
And I'm not going to stone you because I'm not an unbeliever
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2020
OtemAtum:
If God is sun, then that means the Universe is bigger than it. Rather, God is the Totality of Existence, therefore nothing is bigger than God Almighty. I think it's high time I started revealing the model of God Almighty as shown in the book of Basotesh.
Please, do. I recall that I made that request some weeks ago.
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by kingxsamz(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2020
Brother, what have you been smoking? cheesy
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Ahasco(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

Ah! Otem, that chapter of the book has not been revealed yet. I thought it's not meant to be revealed yet? As the chapter says hard code. What does the "hard code" actually mean?
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by Princewell2012(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2020
OtemAtum:

I dint accept your analogy here. This is my reason.
If i build a mansion for myself, are you saying i should be bigger than the mansion? Am talking in terms of size.
Am even thinking that God lives inside the sun. I have my reasons.

Modified instead of people insulting the op, why dont asked him to prove it.
Atleast he claimed he is God.
Re: God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me by demola21(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2020
Forexanalysis44:

You can neglect the messenger but not the message it's for the wise

Bros, the messenger validates the message. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Slavery And Islam / Does Satan Exist? / Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.