Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze (904 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
Daddyfreeze, the controversial OAP of Nigeria info fm has thrown his weight behind Rev Abel Damina's position on tithing. In his yesterday's teaching, he added further that paying of Tithes attracts a curse.
He posited that it is laughable that a yoruba man can claim to be from Levi. Levites(temple assistants) are to collect from the people and give to the blood line of Aaron who are priests in the temple. He floored tithing before the law as well. He further challenged any Nigerian pastor to a debate which they have been shying away for 4 years now.

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmxZ6pu8Vaw

Watch excerpts from Abel Damina's teaching on tithes and the prosperity gospel below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NniWdJGZgk

Watch the full daddyfreeze video on

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMxYEqNJVRc/?igshid=14v8h7yy3b81f
Watch Abel Damina's full message on youtube
The Christocentric Gospel channel

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
genkins:
Daddyfreeze, the controversial OAP of Nigeria info fm has thrown his weight behind Rev Abel Damina's position on tithing. In his yesterday's teaching, he added further that paying of Tithes attracts a curse.
He posited that it is laughable that a yoruba man can claim to be from Levi. Levites(temple assistants) are to collect from the people and give to the blood line of Aaron who are priests in the temple. He floored tithing before the law as well. He further challenged any Nigerian pastor to a debate which they have been shying away for 4
I hope pointing out the ills of Tithing, they also point out that Offerings are part of the Old Covenant and not the New as well. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anyone go build Him any altars to place Offerings on....that is old Old Covenant teaching and not of Jesus Christ as well. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I hope pointing out the ills of Tithing, they also point out that Offerings are part of the Old Covenant and not the New as well. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anyone go build Him any altars to place Offerings on....that is old Old Covenant teaching and not of Jesus Christ as well. undecided

Freewill giving is of the new testament. Offerings and sacrifices of animals and tithes are of the old ways
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Many Nigerian pastors are calling themselves Levites because of tithing. If God had commanded the Levites to sacrifice their firstborns every 7 years in addition to collecting tithes, many would not be collecting today.

God loves a cheerful giver. Give because you love God, as Benny Hinn said. Don't let any pastor force you into parting away with your money.
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by Hundredfold4lif(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
MORALLY DEBASED SHAMELESS ADULTEROUS FREEZER!
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:
Oyakilome nko? Joshua ibinla nko? The Lagos pastor with sex tape nko? Apostle Sulaiman nko? Chris okotie nko.?

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2021
genkins:
Oyakilome nko? Joshua ibinla nko? The Lagos pastor with sex tape nko? Apostle Sulaiman nko? Chris okotie nko.?
This una list na wa oo!
Hundredfold4lif:
Abi, you sure say your own name no suppose be on that list as well so? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
You get liver o! embarassed
Do not touch my anointed and do my prophets no harm! undecided

You no dey fear?

genkins:

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You get liver o! embarassed
Do not touch my anointed and do my prophets no harm! undecided

You no dey fear?

Who be anointed for there?
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed

You no dey fear?

genkins:

Who be anointed for there?
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! embarassed

You no dey fear?

Fear who na? People wey no fit see common covid 19?
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31am On Mar 25, 2021
Na private jets block their views them for see am even with their korokoro eyes! cheesy

genkins:

Fear who na? People wey no fit see common covid 19?
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by OkCornel(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2021
When pro-tithers are ready to show us where God specifically mentioned money as part of the items to be tithed, then they should know that monetary tithing is unscriptural.

When God required money for the needs of the Temple, He specifically mentioned where all Israelite males should be levied a temple tax of half a shekel every year. That was an instance of God clearly asking for money.

Refer to Exodus 30 v 13-16 for where God gave the instruction through Moses;

13 This shall every man give, that goeth into the number, half a shekel, after the [a]shekel of the Sanctuary: (a shekel is twenty gerahs) the half shekel shall be an offering to the Lord.
14 All that are numbered from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering to the Lord.
15 The rich shall not pass, and the poor shall not diminish from half a shekel, when ye shall give an offering unto the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.
16 So thou shalt take the money of the redemption of the children of Israel, and shalt put it unto the use of the Tabernacle of the Congregation, that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the Lord, for the redemption of your lives.

BASED ON THE ABOVE, IT WAS CLEAR WHEN GOD ASKED FOR MONEY TO MAINTAIN THE TEMPLE... NOW LET US EXAMINE GOD'S REQUIREMENT FOR TITHES

Refer to Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

22 Thou shalt give the tithe of all the increase of thy seed, that cometh forth of the field year by year.
23 And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God (in the place which he shall choose to cause his Name to dwell there) the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstborn of thy kine, and of thy sheep, that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.
24 And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it, because the place is far from thee, where the Lord thy God shall choose to set his name, when the Lord thy God shall bless thee,
25 Then shalt thou make it in money, and take the money in thine hand, and go unto the place which the Lord thy God shall choose.
26 And thou shalt bestow the money for whatsoever thine heart desireth: whether it be ox, or sheep, or wine, or strong drink, or whatsoever thine heart desireth: and shalt eat it there before the Lord thy God, and rejoice, both thou, and thine household.

27 And the Levite that is within thy gates, shalt thou not forsake: for he hath neither part nor inheritance with thee.
28 At the end of three years thou shalt [e]bring forth all the tithes of thine increase of the same year, and lay it up within thy gates.
29 Then the Levite shall come, because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, and shall eat, and be filled, that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

Based on the above verses, God clearly mentioned what is titheable, and money was not part of the items to be tithed.

IN CONCLUSION:
So anyone that comes with the excuse that money was not in use because the Israelites were predominantly farmers and cattle rearers...should read Exodus 30 v 13-16 and explain to us why God demanded money from these same Israelites...but specified crops and livestock as tithes in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Also, I'll be waiting for scriptural references where God made tithing mandatory for gentiles as well.
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by OkCornel(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2021
We’ve been screaming this truth for years now. But ignorant brainwashed pastor worshippers will never listen.

They will soon come and repeat their “tithing works for me” lies even when it’s clear there’s no scriptural authority backing the monetary tithing scam going on in the penterascal churches.

I’m really curious to know how much Job (a gentile) tithed before God blessed him. Let’s start from there.

Una mumu never do.
Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2021
I think where you need to start from is What is the biblical meaning of Idolatry?

Well most people don't know that it's not until you bow down before an image that you can practice Idolatry. According to the scriptures whatever form of worship that doesn't go in terms and conditions along with what is stipulated in the scriptures is Idolatry!
Whatever contradicts God's standard is Satan's opportunity of getting his own worshipers {Genesis 3:1-5} so they will see signs and wonders after all Satan has his own network of demons working hand in hand with him doing amazing things in the midst of his own worshipers. No wonder Jesus said they will surely perform miracles, healings and many more in his name but he will declare to them "i never knew you, depart from me you workers of INIQUITY" Matthew 7:21-23
So it's true that when they pay their dues to those demons things often happen in their favour making them feel that it's God's blessings. But the truth is how many tithe payers are truly getting what they expected after tithing? Revelations 12:9
Satan and his demons knows how to connect the missing links so that unsuspicious adherents will be carried along with the crowd! Exodus 23:2
That's the more reason for whoever wants to worship God to ask which GROUP is practicing Christianity as established by the first century Christians?
Many will worship Satan simply because they're getting what they desire now from false religions. Satan knew this so when he discovered that Jesus is smarter than his cheap baits he came out openly telling him "just do an act of worship before me and that rulership of the earth which God promised you in the future {Psalms 110:1; Isaiah 9:6} will surely be yours NOW NOW!! NOW!!!"[/b] Matthew 4:2-10
May you have PEACE! smiley

OkCornel:

We’ve been screaming this truth for years now. But ignorant brainwashed pastor worshippers will never listen.

They will soon come and repeat their “tithing works for me” lies even when it’s clear there’s no scriptural authority backing the monetary tithing scam going on in the penterascal churches.

I’m really curious to know how much Job (a gentile) tithed before God blessed him. Let’s start from there.

Una mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is A Curse, Abel DAMINA Brave - daddyfreeze by genkins(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
OkCornel:

Una mumu never do.
Tell them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/09/2021 / The Devil Is Fully In The Church / Faith Or Reason - You Have To Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.