Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International (22330 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Osidazz19: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Part hand work of the wicked Wike the thugnor criminal personified.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by slowice(m): 11:33am On Apr 24, 2020
The government is only interested in playing politics which it does with every issue... Watch how they will hurriedly deny this fact

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by sapientia(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Osidazz19: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Wike is a certified tout and agbero, so cultism must thrive, he has empowered cult boys and made them task force members who go about harassing innocent citizens of the state, beat up market women,seize cabs buses and keke men, for offence as simple as holding break,and you must part with huge sums of money or loose your cabs! The town is littered with who goes there or wither you cults boys,and he is their boss, wike is not worthy to be a commissioner talk less a governor, he lacks tact finese or class.,a commissioner is Lagos is better than most of our governors in ss and se with exemption of obaseki

Aptly stated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by kingthreat(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
When the governor and 3/4 of all government officials are cultists too. Rivers state will never go forward. Not a curse but it just wont.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by TRUSTEDGUY: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
When the Governor of the state is a cultist, much is not expected and development is no surprise.

95% of Assembly members are cultist.

Being a cultist must be on your resume to excel in Rivers state public service domain

A very worrisome trend not just in Rivers State but in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Jaqenhghar: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
zionmde:
The laziness of Rivers' knows no bound. an average Rivers' indigene thinks he is entitled to free money because of oil, making them throw hardwork away and form several groups to extort money from companies, these groups are used for political reasons and dumped, then they evolve into cultism

Until the government makes sure these free money stops circulating and dat these youths must work before they get paid, then cultism is a long thing d state must continue to live with
Now pure water is cheaper than Oil lets see what they will do

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Ibechris2: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Wrong place to race children...every adult is a cultist including their past and present governors.

I remember a room mate of mine back then in university,that used to run back home anytime they want to hit a target not until he was arrested that we were told of his exploits in River state.

He will move into Rivers state with his gangs at night,cause problems and run back to the East where he claimed to be schooling.

In fact,Rivers,Cross River and Lagos are on the lead now.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by molbic(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2020
InternalAuditor:
Kinematics, come defend your Rivers state. Barbaric people cheesy
Chino iwu akpa-amu n'eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2020
It is your HIV infected father that is Lazy!! Idiot!! Rivers State is safer than that your ritual infested Lagos!!! Stay away from our State enemy!!!
zionmde:
The laziness of Rivers' knows no bound. an average Rivers' indigene thinks he is entitled to free money because of oil, making them throw hardwork away and form several groups to extort money from companies, these groups are used for political reasons and dumped, then they evolve into cultism

Until the government makes sure these free money stops circulating and dat these youths must work before they get paid, then cultism is a long thing d state must continue to live with
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Fragility6: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Taywon:
No more free money... What do you expect
Sumtimes if u no get anything reasonable to talk jst read n ignore. No b force to comment. If u know abt rivers state, diz news no go dey surprising.Cultism na lifestyle 4 dat state
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
It is your poverty infested generation that will never go foreward!! Illiterate enemy of my State.
kingthreat:
When the governor and 3/4 of all government officials are cultists too. Rivers state will never go forward. Not a curse but it just wont.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by HappyPagan: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Neef2018:
If you want to live well in PH just move to the GRA, anything outside that zone na OYO you be

Which one?

The one close to Government House, abi the one close to UST? Cultists dey the four.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by zionmde: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Sirnioking:
It is your HIV infected father that is Lazy!! Idiot!! Rivers State is safer than that your ritual infested Lagos!!! Stay away from our State enemy!!!
U are ranting for nothing
U think it's all about my state is better dan ur state
If u don't speak out, it's u that the insecurity in ur state will consume first
few years ago people ran away from their communities, I knew a father who lived with his son inside campus apartment.
u think u guys are doing anybody

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Wike is a certified tout and agbero, so cultism must thrive, he has empowered cult boys and made them task force members who go about harassing innocent citizens of the state, beat up market women,seize cabs buses and keke men, for offence as simple as holding break,and you must part with huge sums of money or loose your cabs! The town is littered with who goes there or wither you cults boys,and he is their boss, wike is not worthy to be a commissioner talk less a governor, he lacks tact finese or class.,a commissioner is Lagos is better than most of our governors in ss and se with exemption of obaseki

Kinematics, has disappeared for the rest of the day, but you need to come back to debunk some of these comments cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Neef2018:
Rivers is a cultist state same with most of the SS states. It’s not just the unis and polys, even some elderly men are fully immersed into it. Cultism is in the streets. My Uber driver was attacked by 2 boys around Rumuola flyover. They battered this guy. They not born the driver well to talk as there are over 4 other boys watching the development. Me sef, I just sit down dey watch. I be ju, I nor fit enter fight wey I no know the root. After he was bloodied and we resumed our trip, I asked what that was all about, he said they were cultists and he’s coming back to retaliate. If you want to live well in PH just move to the GRA, anything outside that zone na OYO you be

Kinematics is this true. Abeg come clear us on some of these comments cheesy

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
When the Governor of the state is a cultist, much is not expected and development is no surprise.

95% of Assembly members are cultist.

Being a cultist must be on your resume to excel in Rivers state public service domain

Geeeez. Kinematics. wa ba mi loja. Fumi change ejoor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Na so the people like am Violence everywhere. Somebody aptly named it "Reverse state"

Wow I'm adopting this name for them- Reverse State.

cc InternalAuditor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by voltron14: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
zionmde:

U are ranting for nothing
U think it's all about my state is better dan ur state
If u don't speak out, it's u that the insecurity in ur state will consume first
few years ago people ran away from their communities, I knew a father who lived with his son inside campus apartment.
u think u guys are doing anybody

Look him picture first.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by richAgnostic: 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
InternalAuditor:
This is not news, that's what Rivers state is known for. Kinematics over to you. cheesy
the guy on your pic is actually a rivers man. i know him personally lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Befii: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
The report is true. I live in Rivers state. The OSPAC security outfit killed parents and relatives of suspected gang members who killed three of their members alongside a bike man who carried them. In Rivers state here, the fetish OSPAC vigilantee group is a symbol of terror, most of the members are former militants, cult members and and gang leaders. They arrest and kill suspects, they don't hand over suspect to police. Amnesty international is doing a great job, i must say. And in Ogoni, there is an active supremacy battle going on between rival cult groups, also supremacy battle between power individuals who now employ the services of warlords to help bring down their supposed enemies. More than 60 persons have been lost to this crisis since January last year, alot of youths have also been killed this year in retaliatory attacks. More should in order to resolve this menace to the society, there is urgent need to address the ex-judicial mayhem perpetrated by OSPAC.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Clothingonline9(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Without lockdown they are milking themselves Lagos is in 6weeks lockdown
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by ofiko123(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rivers state has always been a volatile state so I am not surprised..
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rivers State has to be one of the largest congregations of idle and violent morons in the history of this nation...

A deeply embarrassing bane to the entire South-South, and South!!!

You all need to have a word with yourselves!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Jaqenhghar: 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
iSlayer2:

Wow I'm adopting this name for them- Reverse State.

cc InternalAudi tor
I ca t remember the person but it was in this forum. Let me not take credit for another man's genius grin
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by dumodust(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
I thought criminals were based in Anambra.... Well, what do we know grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Jaqenhghar: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
...and to think the man is educated... a lawyer. Dem waste educatiin for this country aswear
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by mu2sa2: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am vindicated, once again. I have said it several times - Maiduguri is much safer than Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Taywon: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fragility6:

Sumtimes if u no get anything reasonable to talk jst read n ignore. No b force to comment. If u know abt rivers state, diz news no go dey surprising.Cultism na lifestyle 4 dat state
Bro calm down, its relative

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by mexxy1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
I feel Nairaland has become a major avenue for painting Rivers state in negative light.

Killings and robberies go on in Lagos every day but, there is a conspiracy to always portray Lagos as a safe haven and Rivers state as a jungle.

Every negative story from Rivers state hits front page within minutes or a few hours but, not the positive stories.

Meanwhile, people are being, robbed, maimed, kidnapped and even killed for ritual purposes, rival cult clashes and killings, glorified touts running the streets boldly as NURTW and political party agents while perpetrating crimes.

All these go on daily in Lagos but are swept under the carpet as being normal.

Enough with these negatives. Rivers state is safer and we are happy with our state.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Kendaboss(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lagos sponsored media always looking for ways to de-market Rivers state.

Sighs�

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS) / 4 Children Of One Family Who Died One Day In Abia Set For Burial Today (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.