Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International (22328 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International / 2 Men Murder A Man In Bayelsa Over A Cult Related Issue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am not ranting!! Crime is not localized in any community or State in Nigeria! It is a general problem!! No state in Nigeria has experienced the level of removal of its police commissioners than Rivers State.Government efforts to sustain gains in security don't last because the enemies in Abuja will stop at nothing to remove a performing CP. Fallacies online such as what you posted has led to the lose of billions of Naira in revenue for our State. Banking on hate campaigns like this, many companies have moved to Ogun and Lagos!! Personally I have lost over 37k$ to demarketting campaigns like this!! I had researchers from Italy who bring nothing less than 5000$ as counterpart funding on Snake research, but after people like you went loose they stopped coming!!! If you are truly a Nigerian stop the hate speech against Rivers State!! I assure you that the State is peaceful, friendly and much much better than the false security data you have!! Yet we are not perfect and so is Lagos!!!
zionmde:

U are ranting for nothing
U think it's all about my state is better dan ur state
If u don't speak out, it's u that the insecurity in ur state will consume first
few years ago people ran away from their communities, I knew a father who lived with his son inside campus apartment.
u think u guys are doing anybody

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I ca t remember the person but it was in this forum. Let me not take credit for another man's genius grin

Lol! grin grin grin
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by kingthreat(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sirnioking:
It is your poverty infested generation that will never go foreward!! Illiterate enemy of my State.

Bloody cultist, i know all the men in your family are baggers and the women including your mum is a black bra confraternity member. Lets see how cultism will move you forward. Probably end up like that PH serial killer.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am neither a cultist nor a pauper like you ignorantly claim!!! I'm a hardworking lecturer in the Rivers State University!!
Crime is not localized in any community or State in Nigeria! It is a general problem!! No state in Nigeria has experienced the level of removal of its police commissioners than Rivers State.Government efforts to sustain gains in security don't last because the enemies in Abuja will stop at nothing to remove a performing CP. Fallacies online such as what you posted has led to the lose of billions of Naira in revenue for our State. Banking on hate campaigns like this, many companies have moved to Ogun and Lagos!! Personally I have lost over 37k$ to demarketting campaigns like this!! I had researchers from Italy who bring nothing less than 5000$ as counterpart funding on Snake research, but after people like you went loose they stopped coming!!! If you are truly a Nigerian stop the hate speech against Rivers State!! I assure you that the State is peaceful, friendly and much much better than the false security data you have!! Yet we are not perfect and so is Lagos!
kingthreat:

Bloody cultist, i know all the men in your family are baggers and the women including your mum is a black bra confraternity member. Lets see hoe cultism will move you forward. Probably end up like that PH serial killer.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by hustla(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
sapientia:
Ooh..

Was thinking its risen because of covid 19 lockdown.

Covid that single handedly stopped middle east wars, USA vs Iran vs North Korea wahala. Even BH boys are being killed.

Who be rivers cultists if covid 19 show face

However, without good governance, cultism is in Rivers to stay.

Nigeria have always been fighting crime the wrong way since 1960

Them still kill person two days ago
It made FP

Those boys no get joy or Corona fear at all
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Kinematics: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you are a Rivers man do not waste your time replying chino and his nairaland moderators. They are only wasting their time.

If you like open 100 threads on nairaland to portray Rivers State in a negative way, it wont change the fact that Rivers is miles ahead of that red mud, landlocked, erosion ravaged, dirty and stinky Anambra.

Come to the borders of Rivers State and see how your blodas are begging to enter Rivers. Crying and paying thousands to police and army just to get into Rivers.

Hunger wan kill them for anambala grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by zionmde: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sirnioking:
I am not ranting!! Crime is not localized in any community or State in Nigeria! It is a general problem!! No state in Nigeria has experienced the level of removal of its police commissioners than Rivers State.Government efforts to sustain gains in security don't last because the enemies in Abuja will stop at nothing to remove a performing CP. Fallacies online such as what you posted has led to the lose of billions of Naira in revenue for our State. Banking on hate campaigns like this, many companies have moved to Ogun and Lagos!! Personally I have lost over 37k$ to demarketting campaigns like this!! I had researchers from Italy who bring nothing less than 5000$ as counterpart funding on Snake research, but after people like you went loose they stopped coming!!! If you are truly a Nigerian stop the hate speech against Rivers State!! I assure you that the State is peaceful, friendly and much much better than the false security data you have!! Yet we are not perfect and so is Lagos!!!
Rivers state has cult issues, it should be fixed. no need trying to call black white. every state have their own security challenges that's true, but it's time rivers youths wake up to f reality dat it is not all about oil. only strong companies and investments can survive there. small businesses open up and shut down within a year because of several dues, money for youths, money for women, money for elders, money for widows and dats how they frustrate businesses. have u cared to know how wilbrox packed up, do u care to know how indigene based contractors with d various companies are messing up,
there are many of dem
it's time to put in efforts and stop this rubbish
and not telling me to say "A" when it is "B"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by zionmde: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
voltron14:

Look him picture first.
grin
he looks good, doesn't he?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:
[b]If you are a Rivers man do not waste your time reolying chino and his nairaland moderators. They are only wasting their time.b]

Hahahaha

You have reappeared in tears out of shame after being called out. Now say something about the AI report cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
Rivers State has to be one of the largest congregations of idle and violent morons in the history of this nation...

A deeply embarrassing bane to the entire South-South, and South!!!

You all need to have a word with yourselves!!!

Kinematics, you have a lot of debunking to do cheesy
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Befii:
The report is true. I live in Rivers state. The OSPAC security outfit killed parents and relatives of suspected gang members who killed three of their members alongside a bike man who carried them. In Rivers state here, the fetish OSPAC vigilantee group is a symbol of terror, most of the members are former militants, cult members and and gang leaders. They arrest and kill suspects, they don't hand over suspect to police. Amnesty international is doing a great job, i must say. And in Ogoni, there is an active supremacy battle going on between rival cult groups, also supremacy battle between power individuals who now employ the services of warlords to help bring down their supposed enemies. More than 60 persons have been lost to this crisis since January last year, alot of youths have also been killed this year in retaliatory attacks. More should in order to resolve this menace to the society, there is urgent need to address the ex-judicial mayhem perpetrated by OSPAC.

Over to you kinematics cheesy
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
kingthreat:

Bloody cultist, i know all the men in your family are baggers and the women including your mum is a black bra confraternity member. Lets see hoe cultism will move you forward. Probably end up like that PH serial killer.

Even kinematics is a cultist cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by voltron14: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
zionmde:

he looks good, doesn't he?

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Mpanyi: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria? That one na country? Where herdsmen, cultists and police dem dey compete who go kill with impunity pass. The country is a failed state
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
The time I visited that state, even went to a campus,it dawned on me that the rate of cultism there is almost abysmal. It's that bad that a neighbor banker cried on how she was robbed at presidential hotel junction in her car about 5pm,as onlookers watched hawkers point her gun when she wound the glass to buy snacks. Other motorists sped off.
They beat and injure someone by the road even mobile policemen wld not intervene.
At Oscar plaza,an off campus hostel where Girls smoke weed and headbut.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Usorohtheman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Rivers State is safe. Criminal activities happen everywhere in other states.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Corrinthians(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
InternalAuditor:
This is not news, that's what Rivers state is known for. Kinematics over to you. cheesy
Nonsense. Most of these people come in from Anambra. That has been established by the governor.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
goldony:
The time I visited that state, even went to a campus,it dawned on me that the rate of cultism there is almost abysmal. It's that bad that a neighbor banker cried on how she was robbed at presidential hotel junction in her car about 5pm,as onlookers watched hawkers point her gun when she wound the glass to buy snacks. Other motorists sped off.
They beat and injure someone by the road even mobile policemen wld not intervene.
At Oscar plaza,an off campus hostel where Girls smoke weed and headbut.

Rivers state is a cursed state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
The cult issues is not as common as you think my guy!!! Out of 23 local Government Areas! Only Emohua, Gokana and Khana are experiencing a lesser extent of the unfortunate security concerns!!! The fact that some small businesses struggle to survive was not due to the disturbance of bad boys or so!! Naturally you pay tax to the LGAs and State Government revenue collectors! that's just the truth my brother!! Willbrose was purchased and paralysed by Ibori!!! I come from this State, I do a lot of travelling as well! I've gone to Lagos to buy cars 5times I never bastardized their efforts even though I know what I saw!!! Since the police are unstable the government have engaged the OSPAC to assist! After this corona I wish we could visit ourselves to understand some of these things!!! Let's promote our States but not to the detriment of others!! I love Nigeria (Southern Nigeria). Thanks as I hope you change your views on our beloved State!!!
zionmde:

Rivers state has cult issues, it should be fixed. no need trying to call black white. every state have their own security challenges that's true, but it's time rivers youths wake up to f reality dat it is not all about oil. only strong companies and investments can survive there. small businesses open up and shut down within a year because of several dues, money for youths, money for women, money for elders, money for widows and dats how they frustrate businesses. have u cared to know how wilbrox packed up, do u care to know how indigene based contractors with d various companies are messing up,
there are many of dem
it's time to put in efforts and stop this rubbish
and not telling me to say "A" when it is "B"

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
Nonsense. Most of these people come in from Anambra. That has been established by the governor.

Stop mocking Rivers state, omenka.

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by PericomaNwankwo: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Niger Deltans need extensive social orientation of their youth , and also incorporated into the education system and made compulsory for the children.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by otokx(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
As a Port Harcourt resident, reports like this make me sad. The government needs to look into the issue of security, a lot of this criminal activity is due to absence of government in those areas. The soot in Rivers State is also a bye product of the criminality that exists in many areas. Some times the criminality becomes so organized that one begins to wonder. There are many lovely Port Harcourt residents and indeed there are fun places with beautiful weather and nature wonders but more needs to be done with regards to organized crime and cultism.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Kinematics: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:

See how calm and serene the whole place is as Wike blocked their sorry asses from coming in.

Make them no worry soon we will ship all of them back to their red mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sirnioking:
I am neither a cultist nor a pauper like you ignorantly claim!!! I'm a hardworking lecturer in the Rivers State University!!
Crime is not localized in any community or State in Nigeria! It is a general problem!! No state in Nigeria has experienced the level of removal of its police commissioners than Rivers State.Government efforts to sustain gains in security don't last because the enemies in Abuja will stop at nothing to remove a performing CP. Fallacies online such as what you posted has led to the lose of billions of Naira in revenue for our State. Banking on hate campaigns like this, many companies have moved to Ogun and Lagos!! Personally I have lost over 37k$ to demarketting campaigns like this!! I had researchers from Italy who bring nothing less than 5000$ as counterpart funding on Snake research, but after people like you went loose they stopped coming!!! If you are truly a Nigerian stop the hate speech against Rivers State!! I assure you that the State is peaceful, friendly and much much better than the false security data you have!! Yet we are not perfect and so is Lagos!

Shut up my friend. More research on you can even expose you to be a member of illiterate icelanders in your bloody state. How do you know I am broke? Na you dash my dog bone abi? If you like, dont go and renounce. Say no to cultism. Righteousness exalts a nation. Wickedness destroys it.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by otokx(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sirnioking:
The cult issues is not as common as you think my guy!!! Out of 23 local Government Areas! Only Emohua, Gokana and Khana are experiencing a lesser extent of the unfortunate security concerns!!! The fact that some small businesses struggle to survive was not due to the disturbance of bad boys or so!! Naturally you pay tax to the LGAs and State Government revenue collectors! that's just the truth my brother!! Willbrose was purchased and paralysed by Ibori!!! I come from this State, I do a lot of travelling as well! I've gone to Lagos to buy cars 5times I never bastardized their efforts even though I know what I saw!!! Since the police are unstable the government have engaged the OSPAC to assist! After this corona I wish we could visit ourselves to understand some of these things!!! Let's promote our States but not to the detriment of others!! I love Nigeria (Southern Nigeria). Thanks as I hope you change your views on our beloved State!!!

Please add Ahoada East and West, Ikwerre, Etche (it's like an abandoned evil forest with so much potential), Andoni, the list can go on and on.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:
[b]If you are a Rivers man do not waste your time replying chino and his nairaland moderators. They are only wasting their time.[
If you like open 100 threads on nairaland to portray Rivers State in a negative way, it wont change the fact that Rivers is miles ahead of that red mud, landlocked, erosion ravaged, dirty and stinky Anambra.ome to the borders of Rivers State and see how your blodas are begging to enter Rivers. Crying and paying thousands to police and army just to get into Rivers.
Hunger wan kill them for anambala[]
[/s]

Hahahaha

Just look at this slum dweller killing himself in anger. Anambra is like America compare to your slum and shanty filled Rivers state.

We shall continue to make you cry on this forum. Rivers state is cursed. Shanties and filth everywhere. We can't compete with slum dwellers. See your overhyped shithole called PORT HARCOURT infested with kidnappers, cultists, armed robbers etc.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Sirnioking(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am not your friend because you are against my State and progress!! I wonder what less traveled juveniles like you think about cultism! It is not as common as you feel and think!! I have a PhD in Wildlife Biology and Conservation! So joining destitutes on cultism is childish, irresponsible and disastrous!!! Kindly travel to our peaceful, friendly State and be educated on realities!!!
kingthreat:

Shut up my friend. More research on you can even expose you to be a member of illiterate icelanders in your bloody state. How do you know I am broke? Na you dash my dog bone abi? If you like, dont go and renounce. Say no to cultism. Righteousness exalts a nation. Wickedness destroys it.
Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kinematics:

[b]See how calm and serene the whole place is as Wike blocked their sorry asses from coming in.Make them no worry soon we will ship all of them back to their red mud.[]

Hahahaha

Even when someone mocks your state you don't even know. PORT HARCOURT illiterate cheesy

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Corrinthians(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
I see even Abians here mocking Rivers state. Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by InternalAuditor: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
otokx:
As a Port Harcourt resident, reports like this make me sad. The government needs to look into the issue of security, a lot of this criminal activity is due to absence of government in those areas. The soot in Rivers State is also a bye product of the criminality that exists in many areas. Some times the criminality becomes so organized that one begins to wonder. There are many lovely Port Harcourt residents and indeed there are fun places with beautiful weather and nature wonders but more needs to be done with regards to organized crime and cultism.

Kinematics more response is needed from you hahahaha

Re: Rivers State: Rise In Cult Related Killings- Amnesty International by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
InternalAuditor:

Stop mocking Rivers state, omenka.
I have no idea where you people got this omenka tag from. But that Is none of my business.

That said, can you tell us what state you're from if you since you're bold enough to mock Rivers?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦30,300,000 IGP STS Extortion In Abuja (Photos) / Automobile Armed Robbery Suspect Nabbed (photo) / BRT Bus Involved In An Accident At Marina On Saturday 29th. (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.