Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had (872 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Share The Most Painful Punishment Given To You By Your Parents / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Honeydenz(f): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
I remember vividly the scariest dream I had sometime ago which I can never forget.

It happened that my elder brother and I were lying down side ways outside on a cold serene evening, it appear like it was going to rain but the stars still visible in the sky. We teased each other and laugh out loud while facing up, with our back on the ground, lying on a mat.

Suddenly a very huge Hawk came down from above, grabbed my brother and took him away right into the sky as seen with a baby hen fling into the sky without stress. I cried my eyes out then suddenly I woke up.

The next morning mom called to inform me that my younger sister, who is in 100 Level in the university is four months pregnant and they wanted to go and abort it. I quickly told my mom about my dream, to stop them. I was scared I was going to lose my sister as illustrated in my dreams.

Share yours[color=#000000][/color]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Millenniumlady(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Typing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Froshloaded: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020

Typing

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Honeydenz(f): 10:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Was when my dad was had a surgery though my relationship with him then was bitter it I'll stay in school for months without calling and he won't bother to call or send me money.....on the very day of the surgery i went to the hospital i saw different people being brought out from the surgical ward some didn't make it while some did i was so scared to lose my dad i forget all our fights and was just praying in my mind i couldn't talk or eat tears was just coming down from my eyes all through while waiting for him to come out then a doctor came and said he'll be having two major operation instead of one cause they found another thing in his system i almost collapse i was just praying remembering all the good times we had as a kid.....The surgery took almost 12hrs they brought him out later in the night i rush to the bed but the didn't allow me to come close cause of excess blood everywhere and he's yet to wake up suddenly he wake up and saw everybody he was in pains later that week we got to have a heart to heart discussion with him and i rekindle my relationship with him i was just buying different stuff for him to eat wear e.t.c since then we're like 5&6 i promised to gift him a house soon before i get married i want to surprise him in every different ways.
Should I assume this as a dream?
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Millenniumlady(f): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Honeydenz:

Should I assume this as a dream?
modify
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Ningen(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dreamt I was having coitus and I couldn't pull out in time. Scary shit, I am too young to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by elpochas: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imagine having a dream were a man is chasing you with a gun to kill you,but you end up waking up thinking you have escaped him,only for you to fall asleep again and see that same man in your dream again asking you if you are back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Lamanii22(f): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
My scariest dream was finding myself under water and surrounded by young girls;teenagers... They crowned me... When I woke up my legs were frozen.... MFM straight, went for deliverance... And I was delivered...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by madridguy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
When you suppose dey use your position for marine kingdom dey cash out big time.

Lamanii22:
My scariest dream was founding myself under water and surrounded by young girls;teenagers... They crowned me... When I woke up my legs were frozen.... MFM straight, went for deliverance... And I was delivered...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Lamanii22(f): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:
When you suppose dey use your position for marine kingdom dey cash out big time.

Lol twas scary... I don't ever wanna belong there... I was 17 at that time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by bcbones: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Don't let me start, I always dream I don't know if it's normal with everyone sometimes pleasant, most times Its so bad my heart pounds for mins after I snap out. My mom said I've been that way since I was a kid. So now I just kneel and pray after such. Still happened this afternoon. I can't share it cause it's personal. But there's daymares too not only nightmares. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by madridguy(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2020
You messed up a golden opportunity.

Lamanii22:

Lol twas scary... I don't ever wanna belong there... I was 17 at that time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Honeydenz(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
My scariest dream was founding myself under water and surrounded by young girls;teenagers... They crowned me... When I woke up my legs were frozen.... MFM straight, went for deliverance... And I was delivered...
Wow, u are a special child. Sometimes I wish I had some marine powers, sort of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Greatzeus(m): 10:53am On Apr 25, 2020
I once had a dream of a terrible pandemic that destroyed all human and vegetative life.
I watched world population reduce drastically till I was the only man left on earth.
I moved around the city seeing cars parked on the highways with their doors opened,empty,dirt's littered the streets and animals feeding on human remains on the streets.
Years passed I never saw another human only birds and rats and wild animals who have moved into the city to feed on ever available meal of dead bodies.
I took abode in a small cabin, everything was the same each day until one day,I heard a knock on the door......
Then I woke up. Damn it was dream,a very bad one grin
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Lamanii22(f): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honeydenz:

Oh really??
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honeydenz:

What would you likely do with such powers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:

I have had underwater experience severally and I wonder how I managed to breath & survive underwater but the fascinating one I relish is flying away when confronted with danger.

My dreams ehn...smiley

2 Likes

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
So many scary dreams, but one i feared most was when I the moon came down, visible to all eyes and it was so huge, we al had to go hide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Honeydenz(f): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
omooba969:

What would you likely do with such powers?
Give my boyfriend immense wealth so he can come and pay my dowry.
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Nephilim: 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Scariest dream.. Lolz! They are many.
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
I don't dream.
Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hmm? Cash out big time you say?
madridguy:

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Really? What's golden in that opportunity?
madridguy:
You messed up a golden opportunity.

Re: Share The Scariest Dream Your Ever Had by elpochas: 7:27am On Jul 31, 2022
I like d chubby one,she get big ass?how much is her price range.i stay at Rumudara.Amauche147

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Husband Receives Hot Soup And 'Promise Of Hell At Home', From Wife / Is It Advisable To Be A Surrogate Mother For A Couple Who Can't Procreate? / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Believe That Their Children Are Deserving Of Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.