Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (69481 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Olosho. Husband snatcher. Good the husband realises they are both criminals!! angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Olosho
Millenniumlady:
Anytime anyday stella always slay...........Go girl kiss kiss kiss

I dedicate this fct to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri #sugardaddy i miss you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by babyfalo: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
She is no longer HOT as Before undecided
Old age is hitting her badly

The same way it will hit you like dangote truck in next 10years to come grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Chujor1634:
happy birthday stella damascus, i love your name so much so that i get to call anyone bearing the name stella as stella damascus
It's damasus

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:47am On Apr 24, 2020
iramure:
I pray if my marriage isn't going to be interesting, God should by himself separate us in Jesus name
Your prayer never reach the right spot. Before or after the marriage? Mumu
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by babyfalo: 10:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Ladiva:

Moved to Asaba at 13, (that is 1991 abi). Got first role at 14 (1992) in Lagos...what are my missing grin

Happy birthday Stella, I'm just passing

You are missing your brain grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by babyfalo: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
zedegit:

This lady is my crush. Her dimples could make one empty his bank accounts and loan on top.

There's this film she acted with Ransome Noah. Her acting in that film melted my heart. Chai. She died in that film as Noah's girlfriend. Ransome gave a medicine, after drinking it, she died.

Thus Ransome entered problem. It seems her friends testified for his love.

Who can remind me of the name of the film?

Titanic angry
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Okuda(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
husband snatcher hbd
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
OchoL:
The only woman who can take your man and still win! Beauty and brains kiss

Shey u see urself.
If another woman takes ur man now u will go and look for acid.
So taking someone else's man now is a good thing.
It's like u need government palliative.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Neoteny7: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2020
You just know that man cheats....
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Katier00(f): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
you are a woman o

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Let's see how you will look at 42!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by obowunmi(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2020
[b]Husband Snatcher. [/b]
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
OchoL:
The only woman who can take your man and still win! Beauty and brains kiss

Hmmm
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by sisisioge: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Happy birthday to her....person no fit have hottie hotie husband and refuse to be hot herself. Well done maami...may God flourish your years.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by bulay: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2020
zedegit:

This lady is my crush. Her dimples could make one empty his bank accounts and loan on top.

There's this film she acted with Ransome Noah. Her acting in that film melted my heart. Chai. She died in that film as Noah's girlfriend. Ransome gave a medicine, after drinking it, she died.

Thus Ransome entered problem. It seems her friends testified for his love.

Who can remind me of the name of the film?

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lastchild: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
This woman i watched in primary school 42. Naso
I wonder o, Stella damasus is the same set (both in age) with Sandra achums, while Sandra is over 50 and I think Stella might be older than her
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by eyinjuege: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
DCmonster:
So this Daniel guy is still with Stella. I can't imagine a sane guy leaving one evening newspaper for another. He has probably been fvcking Stella while her husband was still alive. What kinda man leaves his wife for a widow?

That's her 3rd husband.

She married someone else after her 1st husband (Jaye Aboderin) died.
She divorced her 2nd husband (Emeka Nzeribe) and he was indeed alive and well when they divorced
She remarried a third time to this man (Daniel Ademinokan) here, and both relocated abroad because he was married to another actress.
I guess the 3rd time is a charm applies in her case
She only has children for her 1st husband.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by zedegit: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=bulay post=88798638][/quote]

Thanks. I couldn't see it in you tube. Do you have the link?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MrMacinterchi1: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
IME1:
Happy birthday to her

Why is it that when people are in 'the abroad' they must take picture where foreigners must show?
tongue
Because they are in foreign land.
same thing will happen if People take pictures in African land, the background will show that they are in Africa.
Now u see .

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
This woman i watched in primary school 42. Naso

Thank you o...make me start to dey question my own age
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Trailblazer93: 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Thats how women are, once you clock 30+ market don depreciate. Unlike we niggas, 30+ our potatoes don begin potate. Stay humble damsel and give dat nigga a chance.
Modified: Auto correct can fall hand sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MrMacinterchi1: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
famousroland:
It's Quite surprising that i read the comments to this point to check if anyone will Mention RMD but no one... Stella and RMD that year...
Couple in most films then. Lovely to watch though.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by leefino(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Happy Birthday Slay Stella, my crush actress that year.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MrMacinterchi1: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

That's her 3rd husband.

She divorced her 2nd husband (Emeka Nzeribe) and he was indeed alive and well when they divorced
She remarried a third time to this man (Daniel Ademinokan) here, and both relocated abroad because he was married to another actress.

All are correct except the 3rd.
Daniel Ademinokan was legally divorced when he married Damascus. Get the fact.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by DCmonster: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
eyinjuege:

That's her 3rd husband.

Doesn't make sense to me. How can a sane guy, leave his wife for a widow with kids? Not ordinary I agree with you! grin grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by eyinjuege: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
DCmonster:
Doesn't make sense to me. How can a sane guy, leave his wife for a widow with kids? Not ordinary I agree with you! grin grin

There's nothing insane or extraordinary about it. It happens.
Life itself is not set in stones.
I think what many found offensive with their love is the fact that he was still married to someone else, who was in same industry as them, before having an affair together.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Legendguru: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
ok
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Dodoseed: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:

42 is old age?na wa oo
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Dodoseed: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Trailblazer93:

Thats how women are, once you clock 30+ market don depreciate. Unlike we niggas, 30+ our potatoes don begin potate. Stay humble damsel and give dat nigga a chance.
Modified: Auto correct can fall hand sha... grin

Say that to massage your ego,the woman done marry 3 times oo and still looking beautiful.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Atkins203: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
How you wan take know say na abroad dem dey...
The first time I traveled out of the country I intentionally did that ��
IME1:
Happy birthday to her

Why is it that when people are in 'the abroad' they must take picture where foreigners must show?
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.