Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today (69268 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Reva1(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
This woman i watched in primary school 42. Naso

grin
The way people repackage their age these days ehn, you will start doubting and recalculating yours! Nah to just take am as dem talk am, no strength to dey argue or carbon date anybody this period abegcheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by WildChild00(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Husbandsnatcher shocked

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
She is no longer HOT as Before undecided
Old age is hitting her badly

Not old age but too much pound of flesh plus too much mskeup. I don't think you understand the word "ageing " she hasn't got any saggy skin, no wrinkles, no tired eyes, her jaw is not dropping. So, where's the signs of old age? Except for the fat, She looks hot and youthful for her age. If she hits the gym now. I'm sure she'll look under 20.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Buharidgeneral: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Age is catching on her

Is not easy to chop 3 man before 40.

Body go tell. Enjoy your latest

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Ladiva: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Meenabee:
Mehn i tire ohhhhhhhhh
Moved to Asaba at 13, (that is 1991 abi). Got first role at 14 (1992) in Lagos...what are my missing grin

Happy birthday Stella, I'm just passing

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by kolotar: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

Chai this woman successfully snatched her best friend's husband and nothing happened

anyways Happy Birthday, we find love in strange places

No new lovers anywhere, you either snatch one or share one.. your choice

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
This woman i watched in primary school 42. Naso

i know , it is hard to get ooo especially now that you are even 48 !

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by DCmonster: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
So this Daniel guy is still with Stella. I can't imagine a sane guy leaving one evening newspaper for another. He has probably been fvcking Stella while her husband was still alive. What kinda man leaves his wife for a widow?

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2020
WildChild00:
Husbandsnatcher shocked

reaoolly tell me about it
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by iramure(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Neimarjr:
husband snatcher tongue tongue
why the other one dey careless?
More so, she did not snatch any man. It happens everywhere..you go with who you love unconditionally.
I knew you just wanted to be funny. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Pigsandidiots: 10:23am On Apr 24, 2020
solmus:
cool

Chai this woman successfully snatched her best friend's husband and nothing happened

anyways Happy Birthday, we find love in strange places

No new lovers anywhere, you either snatch one or share one.. your choice

The karma is waiting for her in front.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Viciyke00(m): 10:24am On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
she moved abroad. No money in acting. Only. Those doing runs with it make Money

No money in acting? Is that what you think?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Pigsandidiots: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
iramure:
why the other one dey careless?
More so, she did not snatch any man. It happens everywhere..you go with who you love unconditionally.
I knew you just wanted to be funny. God bless you.
Ehen, then pray same thing befall your sister.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by lasisi69(f): 10:25am On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Ucheamani(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
If you know that film titled "abused" which she featured in 1992, some 28years ago when she was just 14. you will know that something is just not adding up about her age.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by solmus: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
The karma is waiting for her in front.

seems karma is busy for 9 years

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by zedegit: 10:27am On Apr 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Birthday: Stella Damasus Turns 42 Today!

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus marks her 42nd birthday today. The star actress who now resides in US with her husband and children got a surprise birthday from her current husband, Daniel Ademinokan.

Sharing the gist via her Instagram Page, the excited Stella wrote:

"I just want to say thank you to my hubby, my lover, my bestie, my gist partner, prayer partner, business partner, my boyfriend, my therapist, my superhero @dabishop007 , everything I ever asked for and more. This man right here just surprised me with the best early birthday gift. I screamed and jumped because God has used this guy to respond to me too many times. I really wanted something and started searching and praying for it secretly. I didn't know that my husband had already done it. To make someone happy in this season is a blessing. Thank you for being my blessing boo. I love you so so much. #hubby #family #gift #danielademinokan #dabishop007 #stelladamasus #staysafe #staysane #stayhopeful."

Celebrating Stella, her husband, Daniel Ademinokan wrote:

"@stelladamasus everyone you have come in contact with can testify that trully you are one of a kind. An enigma. Stellz, happy birthday to you my partner in crime, and a million other things. LOL. You are loved, you are blessed, you are special, you are favoured, and may your days forever be filled with light. As a family, we are blessed to have you. As a husband...I can never have enough words to describe the incredibly memorable, blessed and remarkable life I've had with you. This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday Love.

Photography by yours trully @dabishop007"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Damasus

This lady is my crush. Her dimples could make one empty his bank accounts and loan on top.

There's this film she acted with Ransome Noah. Her acting in that film melted my heart. Chai. She died in that film as Noah's girlfriend. Ransome gave a medicine, after drinking it, she died.

Thus Ransome entered problem. It seems her friends testified for his love.

Who can remind me of the name of the film?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by kolotar: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
Ageless beauty of God's creation. smiley
[/s]
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Happy birthday to her, we wish her many more years on earth...
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 24, 2020
bobo65:

She actually has a new movie
Corona no let the thing popular
Why e go popular
Wicked woman
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by kunletexs: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Congratulations in order. Wow!. Ma ja aiye orire lo.

Where is @poconhantas?

She has been quoting me of how men don't marry single mothers and take care of other people children? Let her come and see proof!

This man married mother of two.

Wo, ore po, let me go and call her to come and see her statement fall flat.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Chujor1634(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2020
happy birthday stella damascus, i love your name so much so that i get to call anyone bearing the name stella as stella damascus
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by iramure(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
Ehen, then pray same thing befall your sister.
I pray if my marriage isn't going to be interesting, God should by himself separate us in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by iramure(m): 10:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by kunletexs: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2020
lalasticlala:
Birthday: Stella Damasus Turns 42 Today!

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus marks her 42nd birthday today. The star actress who now resides in US with her husband and children got a surprise birthday from her current husband, Daniel Ademinokan.

Sharing the gist via her Instagram Page, the excited Stella wrote:

"I just want to say thank you to my hubby, my lover, my bestie, my gist partner, prayer partner, business partner, my boyfriend, my therapist, my superhero @dabishop007 , everything I ever asked for and more. This man right here just surprised me with the best early birthday gift. I screamed and jumped because God has used this guy to respond to me too many times. I really wanted something and started searching and praying for it secretly. I didn't know that my husband had already done it. To make someone happy in this season is a blessing. Thank you for being my blessing boo. I love you so so much. #hubby #family #gift #danielademinokan #dabishop007 #stelladamasus #staysafe #staysane #stayhopeful."

Celebrating Stella, her husband, Daniel Ademinokan wrote:

"@stelladamasus everyone you have come in contact with can testify that trully you are one of a kind. An enigma. Stellz, happy birthday to you my partner in crime, and a million other things. LOL. You are loved, you are blessed, you are special, you are favoured, and may your days forever be filled with light. As a family, we are blessed to have you. As a husband...I can never have enough words to describe the incredibly memorable, blessed and remarkable life I've had with you. This is the beginning of the best days of the rest of your life. Happy Birthday Love.

Photography by yours trully @dabishop007"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Damasus

Oga @OP, mi hail for here. Haba, first time I come across your post. Haba, let me ask you Sir directly if you so much like snake that much?

The level of your mention go reach baba God ear.

Just pulling your leg.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

Happy Birthday Stella
This woman no dey act again sef
Only God knows why
If you love Stella hit the like button cheesy

She recently acted in a movie which was produced by her husband. I watched on YouTube last two weeks but sadly can't remember its name. The movie also featured white actors and actresses. That movie is one of the best Nigerian movies I v watched so far since this year

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Froshloaded: 10:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Maryjane001:

She recently acted in a movie which was produced by her husband. I watched on YouTube last two weeks but sadly can't remember its name. The movie also featured white actors and actresses. That movie is one of the best Nigerian movies I v watched so far since this year
Cool wink
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by femi4: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Husband snatcher oshi

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by tiswell(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
She is no longer HOT as Before undecided
Old age is hitting her badly
Put your pic let's see how young and pretty you are.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by Nathan308(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Happy 42 birthday Stella
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today by MisterChairman(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2020
This kind one go sabi give head eh, with dis her big head .. Happy birthday anyway !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Kaduna State / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.