Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur (26170 Views)

NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE / My Fashion Dairy / My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Infogetong(f): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
I sight you bro #yellowberet ....
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Very good.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Chirowman(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
please secure the bag .i pray one day our collective legit hustles must pay in a big way .

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is the problem I have with Nairaland, How can someone put on that nonsense on his head in the second pic and you push this crap to front page, What message re you passing to the society . I blame Seun for this public disgrace. Re you saying you don’t know the meaning of this nonsense before you post it here ? eyesoflagostv

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Ibrahiimo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good for HIM

FASHION is part of the DAILY air and it changes all the time, with all the EVENTS.

You can even see the approaching of a REVOLUTION in CLOTHES.

You can see and feel everything in CLOTHES

ANYWAYS!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
DesignHave:
cheesy

Thick
shocked shocked
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by chimex302(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dat camel toe... Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by eddycliff(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
The last pic though
#cameltoe??
Lol
Nice one bro... Always sty inspired for BIG MONEY MOVES
The cameltoe massive abeg cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by DesignHave: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
fairfora:
shocked shocked

Lol. You see it too.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Jaqenhghar: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
This is the problem I have with Nairaland, How can someone put on that nonsense on his head in the second pic and you push this crap to front page, What message re you passing to the society . I blame Seun for this public disgrace. Re you saying you don’t know the meaning of this nonsense before you post it here ? eyesoflagostv
Do you know if Seun too puts the same nonsense on his head and is doing a favour to his comrade
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by kaziblake(f): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice..I’m into fashion too

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Sweetcho: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why the bleaching?
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by nokatakata: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cynosure Neville is his real name? His parents are Nigerians, jamaicans or British? Which kind name be that

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Hoodbilonia: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Enuf bleaching
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Hoodbilonia: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Enuf bleaching.

But wa8 o.
Albino dey fit bleach body
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by oloriLFC(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Which Nigerian name is Cynosure Neville nitori Olorun!

5 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by oloriLFC(f): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
nokatakata:
Cynosure Neville is his real name? His parents are Nigerians, jamaicans or British? Which kind name be that
My broda, I follow ask o undecided
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
DesignHave:

Lol. You see it too.
How come say na the only tin wey you see be dat? You no see hand, you no see hairdo, not even face...na wah ooh

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by FergieRaww(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Infogetong:
I sight you bro #yellowberet ....

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by CheedyJ(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
IduNaOba:
The last pic though
#cameltoe??
Lol
Nice one bro... Always sty inspired for BIG MONEY MOVES
More like an elephant's toe..

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by DesignHave: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
fairfora:
How come say na the only tin wey you see be dat? You no see hand, you no see hairdo, not even face...na wah ooh

Lol. Sorry Oga. I wee be seeing the rest.
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by thundafire: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Which kind name be Cynosure,while him know put 'eyes' as him surname,Cynosure of the eyes

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by EvilArchons: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by bitingcool: 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pink.lips cream don finish for market. Looking good though.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Edosao: 11:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Great
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by allandutch: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Do you know if Seun too puts the same nonsense on his head and is doing a favour to his comrade

What's up with the yellow beret?
What does it represent?

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Pstarogood0100: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Engrisaac(m): 2:14am On Apr 25, 2020
T-shirt designer and street merch design training with Photoshop and illustrator WhatsApp group

https:///JNc0H2JHVuMDV3rQtM6Xcb
Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by Viciyke00(m): 2:49am On Apr 25, 2020
My reaction when I saw the second picture

Re: How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur by illicit(m): 3:43am On Apr 25, 2020
is Nairaland promoting cultism
that second pics is not worth front page.... why is NL shoving it in our face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Hipster Herders - The Funky Fulanis / Vivian Oluoma Ozodulukwe Wins Miss Commonwealth Beauty Pageant, Enugu (Photos) / Forget Bleaching Products, How To Exfoliate Your Face And Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.