Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures (52880 Views)

Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video) / Coronavirus: Rivers State Border Closure In Pictures / Coronavirus: Edo Sit-At-Home Order, Benin City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2020
chiol:

You shouldn't be disappointed in him. He is actually trying compared to his peers. My support and loyalty will continue to be with him. However, I must point out areas that need to be improved upon to enable him finish well.

Afikpo needs more attention, especially in the areas of electricity and other amenities, to restore it's glory as an ancient city and the best city in the state after Abakaliki.
you're right though
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by catherine1998: 11:58am On May 19, 2020
Sheriman:
Come back and see the state and condition of those new facilities in the next 4 years!!!!!

Plz we dont pray so I beg you, that GOD that gave us this man against all ods, will give us another man either like him or even better than him, we are Ebonyians, our hearts are clean we will always be lucky

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by samilly(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2020
Good work
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by catherine1998: 12:27pm On May 19, 2020
chiol:

Maybe you don't live in Ehugbo and also far from home. When last did you see light in Ehugbo? Everybody is now relocating to Abakaliki, leaving Afikpo as a ghost town.

Nothing like LG autonomy in the state. The governor still controls the allocations and uses it as he wishes. The chairmen are just there collecting salaries while the governor decides what to do with their allocations.

Afikpo north cannot change the transformer in their premises. It went bad even before 2015 when the entire LG and Afikpo south LG stopped having electricity and till now the chairman cannot replace it. A transformer of less than 5 million naira and this is a LG that suppose to be getting about 100 million naira monthly from the FG. The allocation is being used to develop Abakaliki and Uburu, leaving Afikpo the supposed second city in the state to it's fate.

My guy plz calm down not the way you think, we really need to move as one ppl in ebonyi to enable us surmount our challenges, with this kind of thought divisions may come in, I dont think he is doing bad in his approach, I understand your complain but he cant do all at once, he need to give the state a face lift, plz dont see it as been bias, again going by the allocation the state receives he can do every thing at once, I believe afikpo will be well attended to not only in the area of electricity but other areas, if not by him may be subsequent govt. Ebony is not ending today or tomorrow, so plz lets have patience & make sacrifice, remember for sweet omelette to be made eggs must be broken, God bless Great Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by mrlua: 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder if Ebonyi is in Nigeria or somewhere in Europe. Or whether David Umahi is an American.Go
NoApology:
Newly Constructed Ebonyi State College Of Nursing and Midwifery at Uburu, Ohaozara LGA

Special Thanks To AKUBARAOHA WORLDWIDE!!!
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Alkason: 4:33am On May 20, 2020
bellenornor:

Jamb for what?! I'd rather go for my masters.

Sorry, I thought you meant undergraduate level. Anyway the college is part of Ebonyi State University
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by Rikidony(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
RTSC:

Imagine this foolery.
To vote a president, he must be in the apc.?

If your name is not in the apc list of recognised members, you dull no be small.
Na you dull pass, not even PDP is ready to hand over the presidential ticket to an individual from the East, the only option is APC, well the Yoruba's are still around, and i really want an IGBO president, i am not even Igbo.
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by tiana111(f): 7:27am On May 23, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Let's apply together
am also interested pls,how do we go about it
Re: Ebonyi State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Uburu In Pictures by dunsin125: 11:56pm On May 24, 2020
tiana111:

am also interested pls,how do we go about it
Apply to school of nursing or register for Jamb next year and apply to Ebsu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rebecca Sekidika: Rivers First Class Graduate Dies A Week To Her UK Travel / COVID-19: NCDC Releases Summary Of Test Numbers, States And Activities / I Turned Down Opportunity To Move To Canada — Nigerian Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.