Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period (249 Views)

The Things About Some Neighbors Borrowing Things And Not Return It. / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period by McClinton: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2020
TGIF, now that we are observing the lockdown, I believe we are equally doing some things differently in the home that our spouse and child(ren) are happy about.
As a man, after the morning devotion. She sweeps and I mopped or I equally do both and making sure the house looks differently, I loved arranging stuffs a lot. She assist me in the kitchen and atimes I do the cooking without her.
After eating, I read(the last time I read a book was March last year), watched movies and play games together.
Me and my second(my son) is not left out in this lockdown. We take fun in doing hide and seek, ball throwing together and football to keep us busy till dusk and this keep my wife resting and observing her quite time.
As a matter of fact, I won't lie. I don't have adequate time with my family before, I work Monday to Saturday, leaving home 5am and returning by 9pm or 9:30pm. This lockdown period has really made me bond much more with my family. I now understand what our wives face at home in parenting a child(ren) cos I now face it now.
Men relax your ego, do the unexpected. Your family is waiting for your next move. If you haven't, do now.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period by yanabasee(m): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2020
I clean my room, sleep, wake up, cook and eat, sleep, watch a movie, sleep and so on...
Re: What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period by donbachi(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Just made some sweet yummy pancakes dis morning.later in the day,i will wash my wife's pants.
Re: What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period by McClinton: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=McClinton post=88797401]TGIF, now that we are observing the lockdown, I believe we are equally doing some things differently in the home that our spouse and child(ren) are happy about.
As a man, after the morning devotion. She sweeps and I mopped or I equally do both and making sure the house looks differently, I loved arranging stuffs a lot. She assist me in the kitchen and atimes I do the cooking without her.
After eating, I read(the last time I read a book was March last year), watched movies and play games together.
Me and my second(my son) is not left out in this lockdown. We take fun in doing hide and seek, ball throwing together and football to keep us busy till dusk and this keep my wife resting and observing her quite time.
As a matter of fact, I won't lie. I don't have adequate time with my family before, I work Monday to Saturday, leaving home 5am and returning by 9pm or 9:30pm. This lockdown period has really made me bond much more with my family. I now understand what our wives face at home in parenting a child(ren) cos I now face it now.
Men relax your ego, do the unexpected. Your family is waiting for your next move. If you haven't, do now.

Happy Sunday
Re: What Are The Things You Now Do Differently With Your Family This Period by McClinton: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
McClinton:
TGIF, now that we are observing the lockdown, I believe we are equally doing some things differently in the home that our spouse and child(ren) are happy about.

Happy new month

(1) (Reply)

Saying No To My Mother-in-law | Mothers-in-law Vs Daughters-in-law / Moment Father Denies Son Entry Into The House For Fear Of Being Infested / In Need Of A Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.