Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG (42180 Views)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs– FG / Lauretta Onochie: IPPIS Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Full Time Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by womjomfashion(f): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by PureGoldh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
This country matter big pass Zuma rock.

Meanwhile,if you need Pure Original Honey.. kindly contact 081 0166 6 771 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by cloud7000: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin fg vs ASUU grin

See my signature for important info
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Menance: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
How is that your problem if they have multiple jobs? after all doesn't buhari have multiple looting skills?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by erad(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
ejibaba:

They are not complaining of excess workload from other schools stop this crap. It's well... you guys are paid 30k to run down other people's life...keep it up...

This is not an issue of excess workload...it's about a policy that will affect the university system...how much do you think University lecturers earn?? How much?? That will warrant unnecessary frustration from government...

A school in UK and even SA will employ a supervisor for you for the 2 or more years period of your thesis and dissertation. There is
exchange program and a host of other programs that allows a lecturer learn salary from her school and other schools that their services are rendered temporarily.

Don't join this government destroy the public universities because the government will come and go but Nigeria will remain and when your children complain of the terrible state of our Universities be so sure you will be bold to tell them you collected 30k to through social media destroy the university system.

You really thought you made sense... SMH.

@ the bolded...
Is anyone forcing them to stay?
If the conditions of your employment are not favorable, then leave the job.
Teaching never used to be about money, it was about passion.
Facts be told, tertiary education in Nigeria is the most fraudulent.
Lecturers shortchanging students while at the same time frustrating them.

It's not every right thinking person that is a stooge.
It's sad your understanding is not beyond what it is and I definitely can't help you now.
But always trying to twist the narrative to suite your biases will only do more damage to your already unimpressive thought level.

Millions of students are shortchanged yearly by these same lecturers but I guess they don't matter.

F**king hypocrite.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by okpalaAnambra: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fg is simply foolish..there is nothing with having multiple jobs so far u fulfil your roles...that's how it is done abroad, many people take different jobs

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by PureGoldh(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is There is something sinister those lecturers are hiding because i don't see the big deal in submitting BVN for payroll purposes..Well what's even stopping the govt from getting their BVN through bank account , they don't even need to have asked the lecturers for it

Bro...you will not understand how dz thing goes.

Their own reason is genuine enough for them not to submit that BVN

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
wink

My problem now is to sell quality market and leave all these news that is not adding value to my account.
Abeg support my business by patronizing my Raw Natural wild Honey works like Magic.
It's a beautiful thing to keep a bottle beside you this season especially our Muslim family for nourishment and prayers.
Check my signature for enquiries
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Sholaco: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
This same issue
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by CodeTemplar: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good.
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by wolfenstein(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please don't be angry guys o abeg, abeg I wan know something, is it wrong for a lecturer to have multiple jobs, as far as their doing their jobs well? Then the FG who are complaining, doesn't the senators or House of rep members collect multiple salaries?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Mcuzy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
You nor dey pay person salary and you say make he nor get another work.
You want make he chop.sand?

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by serajag656: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Bilabong(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Exactly what I told some guys yesterday.... ASUU wan use their head
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by sorom4: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
How is it a crime to have many jobs?
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Aplaudez(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
This country is beyond repairing, if anyone tells you he can fix this country, just laugh off his ass

1 Like

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by leosahm(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
abeg make the strike continue ooo, i neva ge money to carry sort ooooo
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by OLAFIMIX(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask. 0.80.3.8.2.1.2.6.2.6

1 Like

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by edgeconsul: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Naijaepic: 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is this not the appropriate time to shut the FG ludicrous demands by providing the BVN. if FG can not use data in their custody to nabbed multiple accounts holders among the Lecturer. I think once the lecturer can be bold enough to use this last straw to break FG, Nigeria masses will support them against their traducer.

But, you know what, they know what is up.

GamalNasser:

You are right the govt must just be using this BVN as divertionary tactics because they are the custodians of the BVN and can match any bank account to it's BVN
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Tome4real(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
instead of war on poverty they got war on drugs
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Abia1stboy: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Fg is simply foolish..there is nothing with having multiple jobs so far u fulfil your roles...that's how it is done abroad, many people take different jobs

How does BVN concern a shithole like Abia state that hasn't paid civil servants salaries for almost 1yr

1 Like

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Hayormide3506: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Scammer don jam scammer

1 Like

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
wolfenstein:
Please don't be angry guys o abeg, abeg I wan know something, is it wrong for a lecturer to have multiple jobs, as far as their doing their jobs well? Then the FG who are complaining, doesn't the senators or House of rep members collect multiple salaries?

It's very wrong because we have graduates who could have occupied those jobs

7 Likes

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Etuagievin(m): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
ejibaba:

They are not complaining of excess workload from other schools stop this crap. It's well... you guys are paid 30k to run down other people's life...keep it up...

This is not an issue of excess workload...it's about a policy that will affect the university system...how much do you think University lecturers earn?? How much?? That will warrant unnecessary frustration from government...

A school in UK and even SA will employ a supervisor for you for the 2 or more years period of your thesis and dissertation. There is
exchange program and a host of other programs that allows a lecturer learn salary from her school and other schools that their services are rendered temporarily.

Don't join this government destroy the public universities because the government will come and go but Nigeria will remain and when your children complain of the terrible state of our Universities be so sure you will be bold to tell them you collected 30k to through social media destroy the university system.
. Whats wrong with submitting BVN again. Its a simple rule . By asking for BVN I don't think Govt want to destroy our universities, maybe they did so in the past,but let sanity start somewhere. Lecturers on their part are amongst the most reprehensible work force that FG have. Give them the billions they need you will still see rot in our schools.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by nsiba: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
FG representative always USELESS
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by pacespot(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
University tutors are some of the impediments holding this country down.
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Meritocracy: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
rexlims:
very lame excuse from FG.
my reasons are;
1. is it that before now these lecturers receive their stipends by hand?
2. is FG saying that these lectures teaching in other schools use different names and Ids?

No more business as usual, everything is going digital and you're talking about hand payment

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by Mtola8: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please, someone should help me with any amount. I do not have any money and my foodstuff is finished. I will drop my account details if anyone asks for it.
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by wolfenstein(m): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
GreenKalada:

It's very wrong because we have graduates who could have occupied those jobs
Ok now I get u, but dey need to remove the spiderweb from their cupboard b4 t
Doing that for another person
Re: ASUU Salaries: Use Of BVN Will Expose Lecturers With Multiple Jobs – FG by mikeapollo: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Foolish talk by FGN.
If the lecturers have more than one job, what would the govt. do when there is scarcity of qualified lecturers in Nigerian universities? Many lecturers teach in private universities and you cannot force them to sack the lecturers. At the end of the day, federal universities would lose many lecturers and the rot in our educational system would continue.
Some school cert dropouts are receiving millions per month as politicians and you have the guts to blame lecturers for having multiple jobs when you pay them pittance!!.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Universities With The Most Employable Graduates- STUTERN 2018 Edition / Lists Of 'difficult Courses' People Look Down On. / Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.