Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (61687 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Ginomel(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
kunletexs:
Why are people nagging that she made a video?

She has the right to her decision to make one. Was she declared a thief by competent court? Do we not see serial killers also been interviewed?

Yes, she stole but she was sad to have seen her children hungry. I am not excusing her deeds but stripping her bare was also uncalled for.

Haba, publicly putting it online, another insane height of it. So justice served. Hope she thanked the donors of the money o

Just shut up and watch the video.

She is stupid to by making the video. She was not even remorseful.

She is a real fool. The shop owners erred when she was stripped naked after the stealing apart from that, she deserved all the slaps possible.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by pmoye(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
She must be a terrible person in reality. No decency to apologize for stealing. Barawo!

EBMedia:

http://igberetvnews.com/1348941/woman-stripped-unclad-stealing-milk-beverages-delta-state-speaks-photo-video/
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
magicminister:

Okay! I’ve heard you.
I am making excuses for stealing food but if I catch someone stealing I’ll either take it back or let them keep it! No too much drama! I came from the struggle so I understand what it means to go to bed hungry for 2 days straight! Have you ever starved for 2 days and it’s not because you are fasting but because you don’t have the means or resources to put food on your table!
Then you try to beg but your neighbors are equally struggling! Then you try to approach random people on the street to ask them for anything they can afford to part with but they act like you’re invisible and the few that acknowledge your presence will outrightly accuse you of being a liar because you don’t look “disable”.

If you have never experienced raw and unadulterated suffering, please don’t judge

It takes a lot of humility to go out and beg strangers!!
I’ve done that once and didn’t make a kobo...

"If you have never experienced raw and unadulterated suffering, please don’t judge"

I am not judging but giving out a valuable piece of advice. Hunger shouldn't drive anybody to go steal.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by abidem4real: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
She said she has forgiven her abusers. She also thanked those who intervened in her matter and those who have donated money to her.

Make she shut up that gutter.. Just imagine her guts. She even get mouth to talk sef, abi because dem no roast her..Thief is a thief, no matter how big or small. She should thank her stars as she won't be soo lucky next time
.YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NOT STOLED FROM YOUR MOTHERS PURSE. IF THIEF IS A THIEF.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by SereneTV: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
SereneTV:
Person wey suppose beg for forgiveness dey forgive her abuser...

What a coronaristic entity.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by kunletexs: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
get off my mention. and you shut up too!

why lord your fucking option over me

did i quote your fucking comment or i clogged your throat with my opinion

Ginomel:

Just shut up and watch the video.

She is stupid to by making the video. She was not even remorseful.

She is a real fool. The shop owners erred when she was stripped naked after the stealing apart from that, she deserved all the slaps possible.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
The girl Don Blow like play like play
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by MetaPhysical: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
She said she has forgiven her abusers. She also thanked those who intervened in her matter and those who have donated money to her.

Make she shut up that gutter.. Just imagine her guts. She even get mouth to talk sef, abi because dem no roast her..Thief is a thief, no matter how big or small. She should thank her stars as she won't be soo lucky next time

It appears that when a man is caught stealing we must stop jungle justice, its not good, its barbaric.....but when its a woman, we must see her naked body in public, we must condemn and give her jungle justice, its the proper treatment for thieves.

..mttcheew!
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Look at the face of a thief, shameless old rag. If you can steal common milk,I am sure you an open your pussy for N100 ole spits tongue
Serves that Pharmacist right,he shouldn't have make her unclad.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by seanjy4konji: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thief
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Arewa1408: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bossontop:
You go steal somtin and yet u are d wan dat is forgiving sombody.........lol
Body neva tell u b dat na......jus do anoda mistake and chi-chum-chin

Poor wretched mentality. There are a lot of people stealing from Dangote, he is still a billionaire. If i am a store owner and someone comes to steal milk, i will pray for Allah to bless her and save her from hunger or long throat whatever the case is.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Mentorme: 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
This one don kill herself the more.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by mcg1(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

And how many of the politicians who has stolen your future have you roasted?�
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Azmanaty: 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
mcg1:

And how many of the politicians who has stolen your future have you roasted?�

Stop justifying criminality. I never said the politicians are saints. At the right time, the roasting will get to them
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by iukpe: 12:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria my country. The masses have forgiven her because of her abuse, but she should hide her face for now.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by almarthins(m): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Azmanaty:

How many senators wey dey steal our money u don roast?
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Viciyke00(m): 3:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Striping her naked is unacceptable ..
This period of lockdown is very frustrating and tempting..but stealing isn't the best idea..

But she don use am blow
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Unemadu: 5:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Azmanaty:

Just tell her to go and sin no more. Are you not a follower of Christ?
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Edward247(m): 9:25am On Apr 25, 2020
This is just beginning of the game of covic 19
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Murketeer:

You cuda started by asking him a little bit of questions like his Age, what he does for a Living and the nature of the Pain...but you tried sha. cool

That is like a full clerking already.

I should have asked him of his LMP too grin
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by AmbFitsaint(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
PopeFlatino:
What's d treatment like?

Triple therapy will be fine but it is good to see a doctor to make a proper diagnosis bro. U might need some investigations too
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Murketeer: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
AmbFitsaint:

That is like a full clerking already.

I should have asked him of his LMP too grin
grin
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by TissuePaper: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
magicminister:

My brother you’re 100% right.
Growing up, I can’t count how many times I stole food.
People don’t understand how the other side live. It is endless desperation, hunger and misery.
boss pls I Kno you are not entitled to help me but I'm currently undergoing this hunger strike pls any little assistance from you will be appreciated 0054207661 Union Bank
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by kontalonsmith(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
magicminister:

My brother you’re 100% right.
Growing up, I can’t count how many times I stole food.
People don’t understand how the other side live. It is endless desperation, hunger and misery.

Na normal thing be this one na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Drags Policeman Who Collected N50k From Some Guys (Video) / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.