Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan (6480 Views)

Making Quarantine A Qur'antime In The Holy Month / See What’s Inside The Holy Kaaba / The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by BossIbrahim: 9:09pm On May 19, 2020
OmarAdebayo:
You have been credited
seen! May Allah reward u abundantly really appreciate it thanks.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 2:04am On May 20, 2020
please kindly let me benefit from this
may ALMIGHTY ALLAH reward you abundantly
GTBANK
IDRIS
I am so broke i have nothing called money
please let me be a beneficiary of this
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by princeauwal(m): 2:13am On May 20, 2020
2255697255 zenith bank ALLAH'S BLESSINGS UPON THE HAND OF THE GIVER
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by alkasimsn(m): 4:49am On May 20, 2020
Jazakallahu khairan
Jaiz
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Kolapousman03: 11:10am On May 20, 2020
Asalam alaykum bro omar adebayo,actually i had benefitted from ur gesture before,but due to some circumstances i would be happy if it is extended to me again. 0211810813 GTBank May Allah reward u.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by piphat(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2020
Salam alaykum
3rd trial,
0070471989 Access/diamond
Toheeb .o
You are blessed
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2020
Irekeolaidris:
Gt bank
Third trial, may Allah continue to blessed and your family.

You have been credited

1 Like

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2020
I don't know if I will benefit from this and I urgently need this 1k
This is another day please let me benefit from this
I've being trying for some days without success
Gtbank
Idris
Jazzakallahu khayron
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by youngest12: 1:57am On May 21, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2020
Please let me benefit from this I've being trying for some time now
I really need this 1k
May Almighty Allah not make this your last Ramadan on earth
You will live to perform Ramadan for many years to come
Gtbank
Idris
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
piphat:
Salam alaykum
3rd trial,
0070471989 Access/diamond
Toheeb .o
You are blessed

You have been credited
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by piphat(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) reward you for the good. You will never lack inshallah

I appreciate, brother
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
Omoradebayo please consider me on this last day of Ramadan I've being trying for some time now and tomorrow will be my 4th trial
Please I don't have anything at the moment
Gtbank
Idris
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 12:33am On May 22, 2020
Omaradebayo today is the last day of Ramadan
Please I need this 1k a lot
Gtbank
Idris thank you
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2020
Omaradebayo please look my side today on this last day of Ramadan
I've being trying for some time now without getting it
I really need this 1k today please
Bless me today and may Almighty Allah bless you more than what you are expecting
Gtbank
Idris Ayobami
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 9:13am On May 22, 2020
hidhrhis:
Omaradebayo today is the last day of Ramadan
Please I need this 1k a lot
Gtbank
Idris thank you
You have been credited
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by hidhrhis(m): 9:19am On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited
Thanks a lot sir
I've seen it
May Allah not make this the last Ramadan you will observe on earth surface
You were my last hope and I got it when I needed it the most
Alright Allah won't abandon or leave you when you need him the most
Insha Allah
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Nobody: 9:20am On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

You have been credited

Alhamdulilah
With the last beneficiary being hidhrhis, I will officially end this thread.
I thank all the beneficiaries and I apologize to all those who could not benefit.
May Allah accept our fast, forgive our shortcomings and meet us all at our various points of needs.
Allah's peace mercy and blessings on you all and your household.
Eid Mubarak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Mistura02: 2:43pm On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Alhamdulilah
I thank all the beneficiaries and I apologize to all those who could not benefit.
May Allah accept our fast, forgive our shortcomings and meet us all at our various points of needs.
Eid Mubarak

Thanks so much brother, May Almighty Allah rewards you in multiple folds. May you not be abandoned in your time of need. I really appreciate what you did. Jazakallahu kaheran
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by piphat(m): 3:34pm On May 22, 2020
God bless you more brother
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Bunny19: 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Alhamdulilah
Eid Mubarak
Wow. Jazakallahu khairan. This is a beautiful gesture. May Allah grant u ur heart desires. Ameen
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Irekeolaidris: 12:26am On May 23, 2020
Boom! I had seen the alert, may Allah continue to blessed u sir.
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by youngest12: 1:11am On May 23, 2020
Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Addme: 4:53am On May 23, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Alhamdulilah
Eid Mubarak
OmarAdebayo:
With the last beneficiaries being Abouuthaymin and kareayo, I have officially ended this thread, though still open to anyone willing to do sadaqa.
Allah's peace mercy and blessings on you all and your household
Eid Mubarak
Jazakallahu Khairan sir.
I benefited from the two threads.
May Almighty Allah bless you abundantly in wealth and good health.
You ,your.family.and your generations will never lack.
Thank you Sir.

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Kokoboss: 6:01am On May 24, 2020
OmarAdebayo:

Alhamdulilah
Eid Mubarak
happy eid l fitr sir. May Allah continue to see you through in all your endeavours. It shall be well with you bro beyond measures. May we witness more of this in good health and wealth. I appreciate everything egbon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1k Per Person Per Day In The Holy Month Of Ramadan by Viper7: 10:20am On May 26, 2020
Thanks may Allah continue to bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Imam Ash-shafi'ee: The Grand Jurist For The Sunnah / How To Perform Tayammum (sand Ablution)? / Effects Of Reciting The Qur’an In Comparison To Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.