Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (87392 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Vokians(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Terrible happening
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
composure:
These married women will want to always use Thier pussey to punish Thier husband, who paid the price but give it freely at will to Thier boyfriends.

Jinjiri said the Police removed the corpse and took it to the hospital where it was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
He said investigation revealed that the suspect was not the one the deceased prepared to get married.

why force her to marry you in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Louisananda7(m): 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
End time hubby.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
What should I even say
.i think I should just mind my business and make my business grown, please you can order for your Raw Natural wild Honey and thank me later for quality product.
Check my signature for enquiries
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by EdiskyHarry: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
You can imagine, a 17 years old wife, for Christ sake what is wrong with the northerners with child marriage?

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Mcuzy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
That's northern Nigeria for you, the kid was perhaps scared as many of these local men are over endowed in addition to taking aphrodisiacs called Burantashi, they don't understand what pre-intimacy means to get the young wife ready and wet for the act of love making. Have you ever seen a kissing or hugging scene in a Kannywood movie?

Now imagine tearing into a 17 year old girl dry honeypot with a 30 inches fully erect jackhammer supported by burantashi that is VVF straight.
She must have been scared to death in refusing his advances to the point where he ended up strangling her under the forced marriage in the heat of passion.
30 inches? Haba na horse?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by bukatyne(f): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/23/husband-allegedly-kills-wife-for-denying-him-sex-days-after-their-wedding/

This story is very incoherent and sad.

Is it at the point of forcing her she died or he killed her later?

Very good that the law has taken its course.

God console all those she left behind.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
eleko1:
shocked sad Ewoh shocked! Why marry if u can’t do it? If d man look outside for those skinny bums,nah fight,Anyway,Dey should hang him too to balance score

she was forced

Jinjiri said the Police removed the corpse and took it to the hospital where it was confirmed dead by a medical doctor.
He said investigation revealed that the suspect was not the one the deceased prepared to get married.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
dre11:
"He said investigation revealed that the suspect was not the one the deceased prepared to get married."

can someone pls explain the above, like i was a 3 yr old....

Lostz:

she was forced

so you mean she was preparing to marry someone, and at the last minute some new guy showed up?
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by sylve11: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
chariisGRACE:
To prevent the wrath of the tribal warlords, lemme just mind my business.

Very important you kind your business. grin cool
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by abbey621(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
You can imagine, a 17 years old wife, for Christ sake what is wrong with the northerners with child marriage?

Northerners are not the problem, the Nigerian Constitution & government are to blame. Age of consent in Nigeria is below 17 and unless the more educated South take a stand I'm afraid the Northerners(male) are well within their rights to marry such young girls.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
barbaric being!
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Dpharisee: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mcuzy:
30 inches? Haba na horse?

You never see from behind where Hausaman squat for roadside dey piss and the rod dey roll for ground from 100m away, why is VVF prevalent in the North? cool

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Arrewa, Danarrewa food is ready grin. Come see something here.

Forced marriage, rape, child abuse, marriage to minor below 18yrs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Sctests: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Ok

Ewedu muslim manchi, won't you condemn your abokki masters? grin

Or are you angry it is not Igbo, so that you claim to be an 'objective Ibo who is criticizing Igbo'. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
abbey621:

Northerners are not the problem, the Nigerian Constitution & government are to blame. Age of consent in Nigeria is below 17 and unless the more educated South take a stand I'm afraid the Northerners(male) are well within their rights to marry such young girls.

exactly... the same happens in the US every year, and unless they change the law, these pedos will keep marrying kids.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by ALABACONNECT(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
All this unnecessary events popping up daily. Man go dey alright o
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by abbey621(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... the same happens in the US every year, and unless they change the law, these pedos will keep marrying kids.

True but calling them pedos is incorrect, they are just following the law, which states a girl of 16 years is an adult when it comes to marriage/sexual relations. I mean if Nigeria decides tomorrow to legalize gay marriage I'm sure we'll start seeing more gay people getting married in public and throqwing fancy weddings. It all boils down to our law but guess what, who makes these laws? No be dem
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

can someone pls explain the above, like i was a 3 yr old....

so you mean she was preparing to marry someone, and at the last minute some new guy showed up?

I didn't mean anything....copied directly from the write-up.... if you don't understand anything there, look for the writer

you don't know how northern marriage work?

how will a 17yrs old kid fall in love with a 30yrs old man?

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Truthbites: 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Common sense nor common . .he may have tied her mouth and nose to rape her
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by whiteafrique: 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Aboki and killing na wa ooooh, tribe of ishmael.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jinjiri said after interrogation, the suspect confessed committing the crime.

“At about 0400hrs, I went to her (the deceased) as a husband, but she turned my request down.

“I then used force on her to satisfy my sexual desire.”

Learn to take no for an answer. You do not own her .

I hope he gets the maximum punishment allowed by law. A***hole

2 Likes

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by xcelentattitude(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cairoboy:
What can I type self?

You can type this

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
And they are supposed to okay with it because their religion permits it. Get this “if the religion permits it, then they are not victims”.

Disgusting.

Iyiataata92:
It's a big problem being a Nigerian but it is a by far a bigger problem being a young girl in nothern Nigeria.
You're open to sexual abuse at a very young age by some bastards who will never be punished.
There's 90% possibility of not going to school.
You're made to look very inferior and believe that the most you can achieve in life is being a good housewife and a horse in the other room.
Las las, you're pushed into marriage at a very tender age and you won't have a say on who you want to marry.
You might end up in the home of one bastard like this idiot who will end up killing you for refusing him sex without trying to see things from your own perspective.

It's really painful being a young girl in nothern Nigeria
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
richAgnostic:
nice move. these naija hoes can be so annoying
What kind of shiit is this sad
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by juseng(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
israelmao:
Being from that end I sensed forced marriage here.What would have made a new bride to deny her husband sex on the first night of the wedding?

are you sure it was the first nite of their wedding?
they've actually bin together for 20days
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by smileyoo: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
that man is a beast, having confirmed he used
force to satisfy his sexual urge, then why still killing the poor girl ?
the manner these people commit muder, with so much confidence and impunity is really scary and embarrassing.
I blame the parent of the girl for handing over their precious child, to that monster.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
As a woman do not deny your partner food or sex or his anger will fall on you
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
abbey621:

True but calling them pedos is incorrect, they are just following the law, which states a girl of 16 years is an adult when it comes to marriage/sexual relations. I mean if Nigeria decides tomorrow to legalize gay marriage I'm sure we'll start seeing more gay people getting married in public and throqwing fancy weddings. It all boils down to our law but guess what, who makes these laws? No be dem

you are right....but IMHO, a man who is attracted to a child/teenage child is a pedo, regardless of what the law says.

Lostz:
I didn't mean anything....copied directly from the write-up.... if you don't understand anything there, look for the writer

was just asking a question....

you don't know how northern marriage work?

how exactly do they work? they prepare you to marry someone, and at the last minute they do a switch?!

how will a 17yrs old kid fall in love with a 30yrs old man?

a child could actually fall in love with an adult, happens all the time... its when that adult decides to actually go ahead to date/marry that child that the problem lays.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Farki: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
I already knew the location of the crime looking at the headline. I'm not surprised anymore.

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by richAgnostic: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
dairykidd:

What kind of shiit is this sad
it is fresh smelling brown shiit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by sugarboy1142: 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Forced Marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.