Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (87409 Views)

Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife / Delta: Woman Sleeps With Husband Brother, Husband Kills Wife's Brother (Graphic) / Husband Kills Wife In Adamawa, Harvests Body Parts For Ritual (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Frankyboy1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sctests:

Ewedu muslim manchi, won't you condemn your abokki masters? grin

Or are you angry it is not Igbo, so that you claim to be an 'objective Ibo who is criticizing Igbo'. grin

Donkey! I would comment based on the individuals, and if you look at my last post on corona virus, I finished d illiteracy in the north and their population, I don't treat fools gladly, and would say things as it is. You guys should continue following KANU and making enemies, I would see where the end would lead, but as for me and sane IBO's, we will.keep shining the light and disgracing you lots! Anuofia
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by sugarboy1142: 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
[Funnyquote author=richAgnostic post=88806969]it is fresh smelling brown shiit cheesy[/quote]
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are right....but IMHO, a man who is attracted to a child/teenage child is a pedo, regardless of what the law says.

was just asking a question....

how exactly do they work? they prepare you to marry someone, and at the last minute they do a switch?!

a child could actually fall in love with an adult, happens all the time... its when that adult decides to actually go ahead to date/marry that child that the problem lays.

maybe you spend some of your time doing a research on that
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by ChoCho54(f): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Codetemplar has killed his wife. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Tremple8v: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
This one weak person.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by olax02(m): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
What an innocent girl in the hand of useless fool young man. I always pitty all these young ladies in the north, cos majority of them were married out by their parent without their consent. This should be the judgement of the young man...

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Quite saddening
Northerners have this crazy sexual urge ehn, tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Mcuzy(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:

You never see from behind where Hausaman squat for roadside dey piss and the rod dey roll for ground from 100m away, why is VVF prevalent in the North? cool
They Bleep too fast.I've seen an Hausa man bleeping and you'll think it's war. I never see their dick.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by MishaelC(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
As it stands, i can't fit to say a word.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by kingPhidel(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Musa! Where are you?

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by princeabba(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/23/husband-allegedly-kills-wife-for-denying-him-sex-days-after-their-wedding/

the biggest problem is bigot religion this people follow. It time we start showing our nigga from the north Hollywood movies. They got a lot to learn with regards to woman right.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by YorubaPrince: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
chariisGRACE:
To prevent the wrath of the tribal warlords, lemme just mind my business.

Meaning ? angry
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Taiwojon(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by EvilArchons: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
So this post proves that Baal worshippers are hiding themselves under Christianity, Catholic and now Judaism. Those of you who in ignorance, which ignorance is a weapon of the devil, believe that adults are naturally attracted to children. No, this is the religion of Molech the demon form of Baal where comes the word Molest and Molestation. By molesting children they are feeding the demons in secret who grants the rabbis power, wealth and abundance. All the LGBT movement was concocted by cults whose members are all homosexuals and the grand Masons are pedophiles. This includes Black Americans my own people involved in wicked child sacrifice. Where does White Supremacy end and Satanism begins?

See for yourself the Fallen Temple

https://www.google.com/search?q=rabbi+child+rape&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi4vP_Zk4HpAhViTDABHQyBDpkQ2-cCegQIABAB&oq=rabbi+child+rape&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQA1D6WliIZWDEbGgAcAB4AIABqwGIAdUEkgEDMi4zmAEAoAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=p-eiXvjMD-KYwbkPjIK6yAk&bih=520&biw=360&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&prmd=niv

5G is the Apocalypse

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Obynolee(f): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
DanseMacabre:
E fit be say na forced marriage. undecided

I guess in this case, if asked to choose between rape and murder, rape is the lesser of the two evils.

Before una hang am, men wan do sendforth for am.

You no read the story?, na forced marriage

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by banhammy: 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hausa?
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by element44: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
This one weak me.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by blackboy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
the man get sense at all? No wonder his wife did what she did
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
israelmao:
Being from that end I sensed forced marriage here.What would have made a new bride to deny her husband sex on the first night of the wedding?
She never consented to the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Christmasdon(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why deny your husband sex.? its a grave sin at the first instance had it been she gave her husband sex, she wouldn't have been cold dead. still with this, some of our girls won't and never learn from this that you never deny each other sex in a marriage between a man and a woman. WOMEN DON'T DENY YOUR HUSBANDS SEX. MEN DON'T DENY YOUR WIFE(s) SEX ITS AN ABOMINATION AND UNHEARD OF. HOWEVER, I CONDEMNED ANY FORMS OF RECKLESS AND BARBARIC KILLING OF A HUMAN SOULS. I'M ANNOYED. THE LAW SHOULD UPHOLD ITS JUGDEMENT TOWARDS THE MURDERER MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS SOUL AND MY SOUL TOO WHO IS READING THIS.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by leefino(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
If my ghost no kill you after 24 hours make I no why.
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by guy222: 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
In north ones you are born and you look beautiful at a very tender age, your name is sorry. both mallam and those useless islamir teachers go the reason who go first scatter your kpakus. At the age of ten dem don start to the Bleep you, when the tin com sweet them too much dem go com for ur hand in marriage. Imagin a mallam marrying a ten years old girl? No be dia fault because even dia prophet marry aisha at the age of nine. Imagin a prophet fucking a nine years old girl. Tufiakpa!!! Spit on the floor. Make i no talk pass my mouth befor them go ban me. Spit again and again. Scratching my BLOKOS.....

1 Like

Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Retrography(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's a big problem being a Nigerian but it is a by far a bigger problem being a young girl in nothern Nigeria.
You're open to sexual abuse at a very young age by some bastards who will never be punished.
There's 90% possibility of not going to school.
You're made to look very inferior and believe that the most you can achieve in life is being a good housewife and a horse in the other room.
Las las, you're pushed into marriage at a very tender age and you won't have a say on who you want to marry.
You might end up in the home of one bastard like this idiot who will end up killing you for refusing him sex without trying to see things from your own perspective.

It's really painful being a young girl in nothern Nigeria

I'll agree with your write-up due to the education part of it... But I'll disagree on forced marriage because it is the poor that may engage in such.

Secondly, we have thousands of ladies in the the Southern Part of Nigeria who are forced into marriage due to expensive dowry in the name of tradition. They marry who can pay their dowry and not necessarily who they love.

In fact, it's the worst.. the higher the educational attainment of the female child, the more her dowry.
Doesnt it mean that you train the female child for higher financial rewards and not out of love?
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Iyiataata92: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Retrography:

I'll agree with your write-up due to the education part of it... But I'll disagree on forced marriage because it is the poor that may engage in such.

Secondly, we have thousands of ladies in the the Southern Part of Nigeria who are forced into marriage due to expensive dowry in the name of tradition. They marry who can pay their dowry and not necessarily who they love.

In fact, it's the worst.. the higher the educational attainment of the female child, the more her dowry.
Doesnt it mean that you train the female child for higher financial rewards and not out of love?
I don't agree with you on the bolded. Marriage lists are written down before a suitor comes and and academic qualifications of the girl or the financial muscle of the man doesn't alter it.
But forced marriage is very very uncommon in the south, well south east to be precise.
Before a girl is married, she is given the liberty to make her choice. It takes days and when next the man comes, he is made aware of the girls decision.
Parents can convince her but are not expected to force her
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by OneDollarSalary(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's hard being a girl child in northern Nigeria, the kid was perhaps scared as many of the local men are over endowed in addition to taking aphrodisiacs called Burantashi, they don't understand what pre-intimacy means to get the young wife ready for the act of love making. Have you ever seen a kissing or hugging romantic scene in a Kannywood movie?

Now imagine tearing into a 17 year old girl's dry honeypot with a 30 inch jackhammer supported by burantashi that is VVF straight.
She must have been scared to death in refusing his advances to the point where he ended up strangling her under the forced marriage. embarassed
Haram! Haram!!
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by SexytorresE(f): 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
This isn’t news na. Na aboki people ways. Next post pls undecided
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Chrysz(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Animal.
a very stupid one
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by gr8tone: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is what auren zumunci can cause
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
They should just kill the idiot with guns supplied by buratai. Nonsense and almajirism
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by ozoono(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
wonder dey say can never end
Re: Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding by Asu015(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It's a big problem being a Nigerian but it is a by far a bigger problem being a young girl in nothern Nigeria.
You're open to sexual abuse at a very young age by some bastards who will never be punished.
There's 90% possibility of not going to school.
You're made to look very inferior and believe that the most you can achieve in life is being a good housewife and a horse in the other room.
Las las, you're pushed into marriage at a very tender age and you won't have a say on who you want to marry.
You might end up in the home of one bastard like this idiot who will end up killing you for refusing him sex without trying to see things from your own perspective.

It's really painful being a young girl in nothern Nigeria
Using the actions of one individual to condems the whole north is insane, immature and a blatant display of ignorance

when it comes to chastity, northern nigeria is far better than any other zone

Keep delaying marriage going from one prostitue to another untill you acquire HIV/AIDS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.