Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? (2133 Views)

My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman / What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Some years ago, I rented this beautiful house and was feeling fly. While trying to do some electrical work in the apartment, the guy selling electrical parts close to the crib asked me if i made adequate enquiry before paying and moving in.

We were just 3 tenants in the building.
The first guy that worked in a rig became broke all of a sudden to the extent that he couldn't pay PHCN bill. He eventually lost his job and moved out.

The one by my right was into spare parts and was doing fine. During his child dedication, it was massive and all.

One day, he woke up to see a stranger eating in his kitchen at about 1am or so. The young couple were so afraid to even say a word let alone shouting till day break when they narrated the story to me.

A new lady moved in after the rig guy left since he couldn't afford the rent. She was an HR executive and has this white dude she was dating that comes to see her often.

After few months of moving in, she started having issues with the white dude and they broke up. She got suspended at work and could not meet up with her rent and eventually left.

After I clocked a year in the apartment, the landlord came to me and said It appears am doing well and had not gotten him a drink. I smiled and told him i will do so.
After that visit I had a serious query at work, my allowances stopped coming for months. Then I recalled that there was a day the landlord came to do some rituals in front of the gate. He tied three live cocks to three different sticks and allowed them die and decay till vultures came to eat them up.

After few weeks he came to me again saying that he had checked on me earlier. Then i asked him when as i had been home all through. That was when he told me that he checked on me at about 1am in the midnight. I immediately warned him with loud voice shouting and chased him outside with a warning that, if i ever see him around my flat again, I will kill him.

I left that apartment without seeing through my rent.

Let's hear your weird experiences renting/staying in an apartment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by madridguy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
He tied three live cocks to three different sticks and allowed them die and decay till vultures came to eat them up.

Where this your apartment dey? grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
shocked
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:
Some years ago, I rented this beautiful house and was feeling fly. While trying to do some electrical work in the apartment, the guy selling electrical parts close to the crib asked me if i made adequate enquiry before paying and moving in.

We were just 3 tenants in the building.
The first guy that worked in a rig became broke all of a sudden to the extent that he couldn't pay PHCN bill. He eventually lost his job and moved out.

The one by my right was into spare parts and was doing fine. During his child dedication, it was massive and all.

One day, he woke up to see a stranger eating in his kitchen at about 1am or so. The young couple were so afraid to even say a word let alone shouting till day break when they narrated the story to me.

A new lady moved in after the rig guy left since he couldn't afford the rent. She was an HR executive and has this white dude she was dating that comes to see her often.

After few months of moving in, she started having issues with the white dude and they broke up. She got suspended at work and could not meet up with her rent and eventually left.

After I clocked a year in the apartment, the landlord came to me and said It appears am doing well and had not gotten him a drink. I smiled and told him i will do so.
After that visit I had a serious query at work, my allowances stopped coming for months. Then I recalled that there was a day the landlord came to do some rituals in front of the gate. He tied three live cocks to three different sticks and allowed them die and decay till vultures came to eat them up.

After few weeks he came to me again saying that he had checked on me earlier. Then i asked him when as i had been home all through. That was when he told me that he checked on me at about 1am in the midnight. I immediately warned him with loud voice shouting and chased him outside with a warning that, if i ever see him around my flat again, I will kill him.

I left that apartment without seeing through my rent.

Let's hear your weird experiences renting/staying in an apartment.
This na one chance house cheesy

But, does this kind of stuffs really happen?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:
He tied three live cocks to three different sticks and allowed them die and decay till vultures came to eat them up.

No kidding. Will give you details for free.

The apartment is in Woji, PH.
Go to Woji and ask of Chioma's family. They're the only ones bearing Chioma as surname in the whole of Woji

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
sassysure:

This na one chance house cheesy

But, does this kind of stuffs really happen?

Bro, trust me, it does. What i stated above happened to me
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by memories1(f): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Go to Woji and ask of Chioma's family. They're the only ones bearing Chioma as surname in the whole of Woji

Mini-Woji side?
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by faithfull18(f): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
memories1:

Mini-Woji side?

Exactly.

@MadridGuy, here is someone who knows the area
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by chillex8(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
My own experience is simple.
Out of three tenants that moved in together, am still the last man standing.
First Lady got sick and couldn’t renew her rent, then left.
Second guy had issues with his business and couldn’t renew his rent and left. Before he left, he visited me; asking if I didn’t notice any change in my life/business since I moved in. I replied No.

My third year here and am still standing tall, maybe cos am a night crawler. I hardly sleep at home. I don’t entertain visitors. Even when am home, I park my car far away and sneak in.
Till date none of my neighbors or landlord knows what and what is inside my house.
I have no known itinerary. I don’t cook at home too. Lol.

Infact, I spend most of my days in my family house elsewhere.

Am still looking at my landlord with okpolo eyes though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by memories1(f): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Exactly.

I know some persons with the mentioned surname. I was well acquainted with one, fairly well-to-do but terribly fetish. The apartment might be one that we'd wanted to rent at some point, but didn't...If you're a fellow fetish person, you won't have much trouble around them, but if you're not....

Good thing you moved.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
memories1:

I know some persons with the mentioned surname. I was well acquainted with one, fairly well-to-do but terribly fetish. The apartment might be one that we'd wanted to rent at some point, but didn't...If you're a fellow fetish person, you won't have much trouble around them, but if you're not....

Good thing you moved.

I moved with all seriousness. The man became very angry with me and even threatened me untill i warned him

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:
My own experience is simple.
Out of three tenants that moved in together, am still the last man standing.
First Lady got sick and couldn’t renew her rent, then left.
Second guy had issues with his business and couldn’t renew his rent and left. Before he left, he visited me; asking if I didn’t notice any change in my life/business since I moved in. I replied No.

My third year here and am still standing tall, maybe cos am a night crawler. I hardly sleep at home. I don’t entertain visitors. Even when am home, I park my car far away and sneak in.
Till date none of my neighbors or landlord knows what and what is inside my house.
I have no known itinerary. I don’t cook at home too. Lol.

Infact, I spend most of my days in my family house elsewhere.

Am still looking at my landlord with okpolo eyes though.

Better plan moving ASAP
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by elpochas: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mine was told to me by my supervisor.He said his landlord normaly changes to a woman to have sex with the tenants at night.Noting moves for any of the tenants,till they went spiritual to find out.Still in ph to.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by madridguy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is serious. May God keep us away from evil eyes.

AFONAMARO:

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by madridguy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Na so PH people get juju reach?

elpochas:
Mine was told to me by my supervisor.He said his landlord normaly changes to a woman to have sex with the tenants at night.Noting moves for any of the tenants,till they went spiritual to find out.Still in ph to.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Ibechris2: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Things dey happen.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by madridguy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Don't know PH is like this too. This remind me of my friend back then who went for a work in same PH, he said every evening, Vulture used to fly to 3 houses in that estate including the house he's working. He said he should to wonder how come these birds came same time every evening till the gate confirm to him that the owner of the house na strong man.

AFONAMARO:

Exactly.

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by elpochas: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:
Na so PH people get juju reach?

All tribes have fetish people,bt you know most landlords over here see tenants as a source of income.Thats why they go any lenght.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by jeff1607(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
i won't say mine is weird but I would say it's a blessing, everyone who moved to this compound either moved out to their house or travelled overseas or moved to something better, I too hit alot of milestones since when I moved here, na to marry remain grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by madridguy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Go to any length to continue to keep them as tenant or for them not to be able to pay.

elpochas:
All tribes have fetish people,bt you know most landlords over here see tenants as a source of income.Thats why they go any lenght.
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by elpochas: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:
Go to any length to continue to keep them as tenant or for them not to be able to pay.

you knw we have both good and bad landlords,the good one we go any length to keep a good a tenant.While the bad one will also go any length to fustrate his own tenant.Take for instance and ocultic landlord sees his tenant as an easy prey.Hope you understand now
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
elpochas:

Scary i must say
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:
This is serious. May God keep us away from evil eyes.

Amen!
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibechris2:
Things dey happen.

Plenty things I tell you
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by AFONAMARO: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
jeff1607:
i won't say mine is weird but I would say it's a blessing, everyone who moved to this compound either moved out to their house or travelled overseas or moved to something better, I too hit alot of milestones since when I moved here, na to marry remain grin

Great

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Lamasta(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Weird things are truly happening in Africa
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by MRAKBEE(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
I would see drop of blood in front of my apartment once in a while but I knew that it had no effect on me cos I have sth stronger inside me. Juju dey fear me sef. Lol.
I eventually called Oga landlord's attention to it but he blamed his son for spilling hibiscus leave juice there..I later told him that I know what that's but nothing would affect me in any anyway cos I carry a higher power.
I moved out much later to a better place.

Never rent an apartment if the landlord is occupying the same compound..

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Lamanii22(f): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
madridguy:

grin grin let us know please... We should not go and enter one chance...
Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 25, 2020
I can't recall, vividly the full details but I'll share the parts that are still crystal clear in my mind.

Part 1.

Years ago a very good friend of mine (let's call her Erica) rented an apartment somewhere in Abuja, a two bedroom apartment I think. Erica's friends Dave and Diane, a married couple had some challenges at the time with accommodation. So, Erica offered to share her place with them, pending when they could sort themselves out.

Diane was pregnant and spending most of her time at home, while Dave and Erica would go out to work each day. One day a man, a woman and a young child physically appeared to Diane, complaining that they (Diane & co) were blocking the entrance to their house. The complaint didn't make any sense to Diane at all, because there was no entrance leading to anywhere or to any other apartment.

The couple who appeared to Diane simply asked that, they stop blocking their entrance then walked away. When Erica returned home Diane narrated the incident to her, describing the couple while thinking they were Erica's neighbours whom she had never met before. Erica said she didn't have any neighbours who fit that description. No one gave it much thought after that.

Subsequently, the same man and woman appeared to Diane again (a second time) complaining bitterly about the entrance to their house being blocked. A small quarrel ensued between Diane and this couple, they said to Diane we will deal with you and then walked away (If I recall correctly, this time around they walked through the wall or fence then disappeared) immediately Diane who had no issues prior to this incident began to bleed.

Diane quickly called her husband Dave and Erica, to inform both of what had occurred and what was currently happening to her. Dave returned home and rushed Diane to the hospital. Erica asked both of them to make alternative living arrangements while she deals with the problem.

Erica being a believer in Christ Jesus and a woman I like to describe as a seasoned Christian set aside a few days, to fast and pray. That was her strategy for dealing with this issue. On or about the 3rd day of her fast, while she was praying she saw an image of one God's angels descending through the roof of her apartment, his two feet were planted in her apartment, while the rest of his body, from the waist up was outside through the roof (I'm talking a giant sized angel)

Basically, the angel of the Lord came and stood guard over her and her household. Erica's landlord visited her afterwards and the following conversation took place;

Landlord: Erica your place is shining so brightly. Did you repaint the flat?

Erica: No sir

Landlord: Did you change the curtains or do something new?

Erica: I didn't change the curtains or do anything.

Landlord: Hhmm, I mean it's so bright in here, everywhere is shinning so brightly, what did you do?

Erica: Oga, nothing o!

The apartment shone brightly because of the angel's presence!

Erica's landlord simply confirmed for her, the vision she saw while praying and she knew for a fact, that it wasn't a delusion.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Part 2

Erica learnt that, her landlord used to be a diabolical man before he gave his life to Christ and became born again. Prior to his conversion, he buried a live animal underneath the ground of his property for financial gains.

During the military era, this property used to be like a sort of hotel or guest house patronized majorly by military officers. It was built in the form of chalets, so there was a cluster of chalets within the compound but well spaced out to provide privacy. Military men would often hang out there, throw parties and even house their girlfriends or mistresses there.

Rumor has it that business was really good for the landlord at that time and his sacrifice was aimed at, keeping the military men coming back for more. Well of course, the military regime ended, business wasn't so great anymore, then the landlord became a born again Christian. He sort of renovated and converted his property, turning the chalets into flats/apartments he could rent out for income.

However, what he buried in the ground years ago, wasn't dealt with after his conversion. The consequences of that sacrifice continued to persist and there were repercussions for other people. Erica thinks the man and woman who harassed Diane were evil spirits who had taken on human forms and a physical body.

How did I hear all of this? I have a story of my own which led Erica to share her own experience. She began by saying Ella (that's not my real name in case you are wondering grin) I don't doubt the possibility of what you said, because I know first hand that some landlords bury things underneath the ground for wealth & prosperity.

This isn't a made up story, Erica is not someone who tells tall tales (i.e. lies/fake stories) What I took away from her story is this;

1. Jesus Christ, The Lord God Almighty is very real and very true. So, are the existence of his angels.

2. He is sincere and righteous in his plan to help people out, and to save them as well.

3. I don't have to run about like a headless chicken when confronted with problems. I can call upon the Lord and talk to Him with a sincere heart, using his word as a source of help and a shield too.

4. There is good and evil in this world, I'll rather be on the side of good and God not evil.

10 Likes

Re: What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? by DoubleEngine007: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2020
I went to visit my friend in his newly rented apartment around Feb.. I saw something that looks like a grave,not well covered near nigga's window side. Then they used melted candle to draw something that looks like sign of the cross on top of the slab covering the grave.. I was forced to ask my guy,what's this one near your window? Nigga said landlord said he buried his mother there.. I just laugh,because I could see that his Oga landlord is evil, but my guy didn't understand. He wasn't seeing what I was seeing,as we stood there.. Some Lordlord are demons themselves. They will even sacrifice some tenant to their gods or societies. May we not rent an evil apartment with our hard earned money o..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Left The House With Our Son To Her Parents House For Almost 2 Weeks / When Your Wife Is Your Worst Enemy / Pronunciations You've Not Heard Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.