Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman (4130 Views)

What Weird Experience Have You Had With A Pregnant Woman? / What's Your Weird Experience In Your Rented Apartment? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Pellahblaze(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Please forgive me for making you read so much I'm just trying to make you understand what I put here

There is this lady who comes to work beside my shop who happens to be my neighbor we played together and share things together. It happened some months ago when I part ways with my baby mama, about 2 weeks after the incident, me and this lady were sitting in my shop, I was helping her to massage her finger where her husband caused her injury, suddenly this lady gave me a deep kiss on the lips. That was when we started the relationship she comes to my house anytime I need her and exchange things together.(material thing)fast forward to yesterday, we were both having conversation on the phone when she brought up the matter of taking an oath which I tell her I can't do such, since then I noticed some changes in her behavior which I asked her what was wrong with her and her reply was nothing until today when she called me telling me that she as already seen my true color I further asked her what she meant by that , I asked her if it's what I said yesterday she just said yes that if I'm not going to take an oath with her that I should forget the relationship between us, then I said it's ok that I know from the start this going to happen. Then she called immediately after reading my messages I didn't pick her call, she called many times but I refused to pick her call then I decided to pick it later, she asked why i didn't pick her calls then I tell her I was working she said really that so I can ignore her call, that was when she said ehnn she does not mean what she said the other time that she was just playing with me to see my reaction. I tell her immediately that she as already say it with her mouth, that have already accepted our breakup. She started begging me, she as being begging me to forgive her that she was just playing with me. But me as I am now I don't think I'm ready for any relationship both married or no married I'm done with relationship for now.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by devilmaycry: 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Smh
I hope u know karma is real

When u eventually get married to ur beautiful loving wife....someone else, a young guy will also be bleeping her ....

I believe you did be okay with It

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by ikeno(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
leave married women alone they have nothing to offer you except trouble

22 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Jeon(f): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
Congratulations is the key.

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Pellahblaze(m): 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
I just got cheated on by my baby mama the one I wish would be my future partner another man(married man for that matter that's old enough to be her father) as been bleeping her really hard. so I've not been selfish so far
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by nicerod(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin grin grin

This man is not ok

Please avoid him

Iyawo oniyawo

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by culf: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bros be careful with her, she lives you and wants you for keep.
One tell me back then that if I ready to marry her, she will get a divorce.
Marriage no easy but if yours is not abusive, its better to stay and try make it work instead of trying to run into another because that one could be worse.
Make God help all of us sha.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Aguiyimba(m): 1:22am On Nov 27, 2022
Pellahblaze:
I just got cheated on by my baby mama the one I wish would be my future partner another man(married man for that matter that's old enough to be her father) as been bleeping her really hard. so I've not been selfish so far

Mumu baby mama is not your wife. Abeg get sense it's common

3 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2022
Imagine... I don't pity you.
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by cooooooks(m): 2:32am On Nov 27, 2022
Don't beat your wife.

devilmaycry:
Smh
I hope u know karma is real

When u eventually get married to ur beautiful loving wife....someone else, a young guy will also be bleeping her ....

I believe you did be okay with It
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by cooooooks(m): 2:33am On Nov 27, 2022
Out of all the things that never happened, this never happened the most.

8 Likes

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Gadafii: 6:11am On Nov 27, 2022
You go date person wife, I hope you know that woman can rope and destroy you till forever, married woman Dey discuss blood oath with you no be juju be that
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Richy4(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
As a literature student back then, we were told every story has moral lesson... This one just ended as it began without any notice grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2022
You and the woman in question apparently aren’t too blessed with brain cells.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Mrkindness: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Stupid Yoruba boy sleeping with people wives, with his thick yorubatic ascent " she as been begging me "
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by garriAndsugar: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2022
What about season 2?
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by exposition: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2022
Since you want to destroy a family
and a generation intentionally
May all the curses associated with this be your portion!
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by falcon01: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2022
Why are you dating a married woman? Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Rolexxxy(f): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2022
Lies Lies this one has taken over from messi.

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Jesuisbelle(f): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2022
If you were married, would you be cool with another guy dating your wife?

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Berezuski: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2022
Yoruba man
Leave people wife and face your generator servicing work
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by FirstCounsel(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin cheesy
Berezuski:
Yoruba man
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by phenzy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Berezuski:
Yoruba man

grin grin What’s this nw

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by cedricksly: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2022
Pellahblaze:
Please forgive me for making you read so much I'm just trying to make you understand what I put here

There is this lady who comes to work beside my shop who happens to be my neighbor we played together and share things together. It happened some months ago when I part ways with my baby mama, about 2 weeks after the incident, me and this lady were sitting in my shop, I was helping her to massage her finger where her husband caused her injury, suddenly this lady gave me a deep kiss on the lips. That was when we started the relationship she comes to my house anytime I need her and exchange things together.(material thing)fast forward to yesterday, we were both having conversation on the phone when she brought up the matter of taking an oath which I tell her I can't do such, since then I noticed some changes in her behavior which I asked her what was wrong with her and her reply was nothing until today when she called me telling me that she as already seen my true color I further asked her what she meant by that , I asked her if it's what I said yesterday she just said yes that if I'm not going to take an oath with her that I should forget the relationship between us, then I said it's ok that I know from the start this going to happen. Then she called immediately after reading my messages I didn't pick her call, she called many times but I refused to pick her call then I decided to pick it later, she asked why i didn't pick her calls then I tell her I was working she said really that so I can ignore her call, that was when she said ehnn she does not mean what she said the other time that she was just playing with me to see my reaction. I tell her immediately that she as already say it with her mouth, that have already accepted our breakup. She started begging me, she as being begging me to forgive her that she was just playing with me. But me as I am now I don't think I'm ready for any relationship both married or no married I'm done with relationship for now.....
you are useless for even having an affair with a MARRIED WOMAN... are u stupid??

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Aguilar(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Berezuski:
Yoruba man
grin grin omo asé they are coming for you

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by BanyXchi: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Berezuski:
Yoruba man
oloriburuku Omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Octopusssy(f): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
This one is living in a dream world
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Ikesam(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
Avoid this man, but u dey call curse for ur head. The lady dey give her husband doggy for house & she 1 tire u down. If u like u hear if u like u leave avoid married women[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Nko1: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Really
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dem go shoot you ooo be carefull
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by Samfloxin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2022
Childish fictitious story
Re: My Weird Experience Dating A Married Woman by jagorinho: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
A guy sleeping with married women has no game, they are the easiest to date, just do not fall for their "initial gra gra of don't u know I am married?", If you are into social media very well, you will know getting married on this generation is like putting a piece of TomTom in a lion's mouth. If not for my personal principle of cutting ties with any lady that is married, hmmmmmn, make I no talk.

O.p, leave that lady, she wanted to manipulate you with the oath stuff but you escaped, if you continue, more manipulations are coming. Most of these married women that cheat are just slaves to attention and emotions, their husbands would be working all day like a horse but the wife would be opening laps for an unemployed guy giving her attention regularly.

women are not fair in judgement, the only thing right to them is what appease their emotions. Stop giving that woman attention and you discover that you are not better than her husband that she made you believe and in a twinkle of an eye, she will find a substitute for you. A woman that has tasted adultery can never come clean again.Never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo-akwa Ibom Marriage, How Do Igbos See It ? / Rules For Ajo (monthly Contribution) / Is Marriage Not Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.