Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) (72188 Views)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Anfieldboss: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy but they want free money from the government. nigerians want western lifestyle but are not willing to pay for it. let me tell you something ? during this lockdown i have discovered the beauty in not having light all the time. so duuring this lockdown nepa has being giving us 20 hours of light and because of this my light bill has gone up to 30,000 naira a month. before when they didnt bring it often it was 10,000 a month. abeg nepa make una take una light. all i need is 8 hours a day. make i no come drain acount because of 24 7 electricity.

The fact is that very few Nigerians can pay for 24/7 electricity, and I can calculatively guess you're a middle class man yet you are complaining, just imagine if the poor are given 24/7 supply, the power firms (generation, transmission and distribution) will run at huge loss.

2 Likes

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by semyman: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wizards, pay back time
Just the trailer, you guys are heading for your Waterloo very soon
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ti won ba ranni ni ise Eru wa fi tomo je

If you are sent on unwholesome errand you apply goodwill.

These are trying time, he should have rejected such offer...

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by makavelidon(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Victim of circumstances...
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by francis5051: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeriawarlord:
This is cruel and barbaric!

The NPF must urgently arrest the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

Barbarians have no place in our dear country!

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
oga calm down it pains yo see dis nepa people distributing bill without giving light bplus this covid-19 pandemic period..me see go follow bear if I d dia

2 Likes

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by jrusky(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bro sorry I have no pity on you infact the beaten is too little they should have damage you beyond repair for being insensitive distributing bill at these moment people blood are boiling, bro you lack sense I swear.

3 Likes

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Anfieldboss: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Distributing bills? Sebi they claimed we are given free 2 months?

FG only made a promise, nothing has been done so far, and you and I know our government are excellent at breaking promises.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by sweetlo: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Muckross1122:
An IBEDC Staff in Ogun state was beaten to Stupor for distributing Electricity bill.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/919207075177480/

Later on people go dey call Finke Akindele scapegoat.

wetin be this one.

He is not a soldier for crying out loud.

If he feels it's not a good weather for this, he has to simply tell his Boss.

Likely no Napa official will follow his steps

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by lekki1444: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Anfieldboss:

The fact is that very few Nigerians can pay for 24/7 electricity, and I can calculatively guess you're a middle class man yet you are complaining, just imagine if the poor are given 24/7 supply, the power firms (generation, transmission and distribution) will run at huge loss.
you have said it all my brother. nothing to be added

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by chibjohn(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
The idiots that beat him should be arrested and dealt with. He is just doing his job. Money is spent on generating and transmitting the few hours of electricity that you enjoy and you should pay for it. He wasn't even disconnecting peoples' homes, just distributing bills. Majority of Nigerians are educated illiterates, animals and idiots. You want 24hrs electricity but not ready to pay for it.

3 Likes

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by eleko1: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
shocked sad angry those who are part and not will pay for diz.6 months in Darkness loading
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by DanJimmy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Awawa youths on rampage.

Kindly turn him back because he didn't send himself but this Awawa youths must display their barbarism and untrained nature.
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by ikorodureporta: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy grin just came to lol d people no won obey NERC order of cap rate. na dsame bill dem give me
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Coronavirus1: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
This isn't fair....the guy is just doing his job, the cowards that did this would be the one who whole sell their vote for as low as 1000 to elect very bad leaders.
BTW all those involved must be dealt with to serve as a deterrent to others.
Nothing will happen he nor get sense some sense enter his head now Nigerians are not smiling because of the Corona virus
Next healing pastors will receive their own share

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by BraveDeltan(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Even b4 reading the content, the first pics I saw just made me to laugh to stupor.
Boyz dey vexxx . No go ther o.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by sleeknaija(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yabsun:
IBEDC hasn't upgraded. Trust Ikeja Electric (IKEDC). You get your monthly bill via SMS and marketers job is made easier by that. It's a win win for them. Cost of printing bills is eliminated, no excuse that bill flew into the air and online payment is quite easier. grin

Those ones get sense naw.. They are always a step ahead other DISCOS wink grin

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by adebayo987: 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
This isn't fair....the guy is just doing his job, the cowards that did this would be the one who whole sell their vote for as low as 1000 to elect very bad leaders.
BTW all those involved must be dealt with to serve as a deterrent to others.
For your mind, vote counts for naija! You better wake up. Other countries are giving free energy, PHCN is charging poor people even when their light is like a candle.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Dreason(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
i can still remember when we didnt have light for 3month bcus our tranformer was bad we contributed and fixed it.
boom 3month nepa bill all above 20k.
p.s

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Kosoco(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
I thought they ate useless
Nigeriawarlord:
This is cruel and barbaric!

The NPF must urgently arrest the perpetrators of this heinous crime.

Barbarians have no place in our dear country!

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
People can't work and they want to distribute bills to who?? Is this sensible?

Seems government doesn't know what they signed up for.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by sleeknaija(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Harbeeorlar:
Distributing bills? Sebi they claimed we are given free 2 months?

U are not informed at all.. Read ur news wella, u will get better info concerning this your believe
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Well deserved beating..you promised free electricity but you are now distributing bills
Was it the man who's job was to distribute NEPA bills that promised you free electricity?
If you are looking for the right person to beat, u know where Aso rock is.
Nigerians always looking for weak targets to vent anger on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Greatzeus(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
" Ta ba ran mo ni se eru, a fi t'omo je"
Meaning when you are sent on an errand as a slave, deliver the message as a Freeman.
Only the wise will understand.

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by luluosas(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
He is very insensitive to the condition on ground right now
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by sleeknaija(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:
People can't work and they want to distribute bills to who?? Is this sensible?

Seems government doesn't know what they signed up for.

Who will pay for the electricity u are using? Or u think say na FREE? undecided

1 Like

Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Nigeriawarlord(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
francis5051:
oga calm down it pains yo see dis nepa people distributing bill without giving light bplus this covid-19 pandemic period..me see go follow bear if I d dia

Let's work in tandem against evil. The country won't make progress if we keep supporting evil for selfish reasons
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Muckross1122:
An IBEDC Staff in Ogun state was beaten to Stupor for distributing Electricity bill.

https://www.facebook.com/347625639002296/posts/919207075177480/
mad oo
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Harrynight(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Awawa youths on rampage.

Kindly turn him back because he didn't send himself but this Awawa youths must display their barbarism and untrained nature.

So bad cry
They believe this the best possible way to send him back to who ever sent him
Re: IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Well deserved beating..you promised free electricity but you are now distributing bills

Ur comment made no sense..

The people dt shud be beating at sitting in the office, for God sake... This man beaten is just like u n I, we are helpless... His bosses deserves this not him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / Ajayi Samuel Shot Dead After His FCET Final Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.