Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Girlfriend Wahala - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Wahala (4990 Views)

Girlfriend Wahala / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Boyfriend Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Kobicove(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:
Hey guys there's this girl I'm dating. she hardly calls or chat me up, even when I call her she doesn't even pick up, anytime I ask her the problem, she always says she's busy and all. Right now I don't even know if I'm dating myself

You're dating yourself! undecided

Move on, there are other fishes in the ocean!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by KingWarri: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:
Hey guys there's this girl I'm dating. she hardly calls or chat me up, even when I call her she doesn't even pick up, anytime I ask her the problem, she always says she's busy and all. Right now I don't even know if I'm dating myself

Similar problem...... You are not alone..
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

Yeah true maybe I'm just forcing myself on her
u are bro.she most like has a guy she regularly calls and chat but unfortunately u not that guy.ignore her and get urself busy.bothering her a lot will give her the impression that u jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by KingWarri: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

She's always with her phone and always online on WhatsApp . this girl will be online and reply my message like 10hrs later , funny thing is she will view my status again without replying. And when I call her she hardly picks and she won't even tell me why she didn't pick. Have refused to send her any message or call her for the past 2days..can you believe this girl hasn't even messaged or called
Mine was even two weeks the idiöt did not even care... Well, in my mind, I am done with her but continue to play along...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by tunize(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Extend the no call no chat to like one week or two if she nor call or chat u, that one or two weeks is enough already to start the forgetting process of that babe. I DON TALK MY OWN OO

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobicove:

You're dating yourself! undecided

Move on, there are other fishes in the ocean!

I'll do that thanks
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
chillex8:

If you end it, na your loss.

Must every relationship be serious undecided

I'm not saying it should be serious.. but at least replying ur messages should not be a big deal

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin If you ask, na who I go ask grin

She's playing with my heart
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingWarri:

Similar problem...... You are not alone..

We need to break up with these girls.we deserve better

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
KingWarri:

Mine was even two weeks the idiöt did not even care... Well, in my mind, I am done with her but continue to play along...

She doesn't deserve you

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
tunize:
Extend the no call no chat to like one week or two if she nor call or chat u, that one or two weeks is enough already to start the forgetting process of that babe. I DON TALK MY OWN OO

I'll try that thanks
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
lefulefu:
u are bro.she most like has a guy she regularly calls and chat but unfortunately u not that guy.ignore her and get urself busy.bothering her a lot will give her the impression that u jobless.

True she shouldn't have accepted my proposal when I asked her out.. I'm even better off being single than the relationship

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

rephrase that to.....she doesnt DESERVE you.

Thanks bro
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Numero9: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
OP you're still very young! it apparent you're just a novice.

Leave women alone!!! Maybe except you wanna flirt.

If you want a real relationship, leave women alone for now and focus on how to build yourself as man.

Woman help you??

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by emmyboy162(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

She's always with her phone and always online on WhatsApp . this girl will be online and reply my message like 10hrs later , funny thing is she will view my status again without replying. And when I call her she hardly picks and she won't even tell me why she didn't pick. Have refused to send her any message or call her for the past 2days..can you believe this girl hasn't even messaged or called

End the relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Zabiboy: 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

Thats ur answer @ emboldened
GL cool

Modified: End all form of contact....even if she calls, dont pick....tell her u'v moved on
Read what i said again....
GL cool

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by bcbones: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
Don't call her for sometime.... A girl that's in love with you would always pick your call or call back almost immediately....

That's one way I always know my stance before we kick off o, cause I can't pursue someone that doesn't want me in return. After I call few days or a week I purposely don't call for a day or two. If I don't hear from you obviously I'm barking up the wrong tree.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

True she shouldn't have accepted my proposal when I asked her out.. I'm even better off being single than the relationship
yes u better off.tell her the relationship is off.there are other girls who will give u the atention u need

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by emmyN(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

I think she doesn't like me I'm just disturbing her

It would be your loss if you do. Just ghost her and never have any communication again.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by KingWarri: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

We need to break up with these girls.we deserve better

Exactly.... Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zabiboy:

Thats ur answer @ emboldened
GL cool

Modified: End all form of contact....even if she calls, dont pick....tell her u'v moved on
Read what i said again....
GL cool

Thanks man
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Numero9:
OP you're still very young! it apparent you're just a novice.

Leave women alone!!! Maybe except you wanna flirt.

If you want a real relationship, leave women alone for now and focus on how to build yourself as man.

Woman help you??

Lol true I think I'm even better off being single
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
lefulefu:
yes u better off.tell her the relationship is off.there are other girls who will give u the atention u need

Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by purples25(f): 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
That thing can be painful.
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:
You're dating "busy". She just told you, fam. Get another girl pronto!
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Olakinsdotcom(m): 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
My dear brother, I am happy to tell you that you are dating yourself.
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:

You're dating "busy". She just told you, fam. Get another girl pronto!

Thanks
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
purples25:
That thing can be painful.

Very painful
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by david16(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jabarzee:

Yes, my kind sir, you are dating yourself. Move on.
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Humanoid01(m): 3:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Lamanii22:
Don't call her for sometime.... A girl that's in love with you would always pick your call or call back almost immediately....
My thought exactly.

OP! Stop giving her any form of attention. In fact block her from all social media where you're connected to her. Don't call, don't text. That way, you'll make her feel less important, and if she really means business, she'll come begging.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Jabarzee(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2020
Have finally broken up with her and blocked her on all social media platforms , grin
Re: Girlfriend Wahala by Mypeople2(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2020
Jabarzee:

She has already sent her message to you in two words, "Move On "

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Virgin Maid … (18+) / Wtf!! All Simps Must Die!!! (photo) / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.