Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! (1672 Views)

Why Does Islam Allow Cigarette Smoking But Condemn Alcohol? / Does Islam Really Encourage Bloodshed / What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
mmsen:

Journalists and artists killed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting

Artist/Director killed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

Politician killed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pim_Fortuyn

Took me all of 30 seconds to find those. You know the truth but want to bury your head in the sand of Islam.

Good luck with that.
I read one of your link and the person who killed the politician said he killed him coz d politician was using Muslims and Immigrants as scapegoat nowhere was it mentioned the killer was a Muslim or associated with Muslim group.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Where do you want us to start from?

You prefer I start from the time of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad when he killed Poets, Singers, etcetera or the 2015 Islamic shooting of the Newspaper Charlie Hebdo office just because they drew a cartoon of some figure that they termed Muhammad. They drew Jesus and no Christian killed anyone but immediately they drew Muhammad. Innocent people even far away in other countries got killed.

Or you want us to focus on just this year 2020 alone and give you Islamic Jihadi attack for every day from January 1st to today, the 26th of April, 2020.

Let me break down yesterday's own (25/04/20):
Mozambique- Islamic State Central Africa Province (ISCAP), affiliated with ISIL, claimed attack in the name of Allah for the death of 52 villagers at Cabo Delgado province. These Islamic jihadists want to declare the place an Islamic Caliphate.
Islamic State (IS) release statement that Coronavirus is Allah's punishment on Non-Muslims. Even though it is killing Muslims too and tells Muslims to step up their attacks everywhere. Al Qaeda release their own statement that more people learn the Jihadi manual: qur'an the more this period.

Northern Cameroun: 2 Suspected Boko Haram attack a village and 7 people left dead.

Nigeria: Another Boko Haram faction allied to ISWAP (Islamic State for West Africa Province) ambushed a Nigerian military convoy in Gorgi, Yobe State, on March 24. At least 47 soldiers were killed, local newspapers reported.

Egypt: 2 government officials complain about the increasing presence of Islamic State(IS) jihadists. I guess even "Moderate Muslims" are complaining as Islam like Ishameal, the wild one prophesied in the Bible fights everyone and itself while blaming the West for every problem their religious ideology breeds.

Somalia: Al-Shabab continue attack fighting in the cause of Allah.

Abubakar Shekau, a Boko Haram faction leader, kidnapper-in-chief of the Chibok school girls, notorious for his grisly videos and brutal implementation of punishments of seventh century, Middle Eastern origin, this week issued an audio recording on the coronavirus after a long period of radio silence. This was his statement around April 17, 2020:

“We pray five times a day, we pray Jummu’a, we sleep with our families, we hug, we shake hands, we are fine, fine fine,” he said on the recording. “We have anti-virus while you are infected with the coronavirus, we have anti-coronavirus; it is the Allah we worship. We pray, we slash fornicators, we cut hands.” (“Cut hands,” according to the translator of the recording, means amputating the hands of thieves.)

Do you want us to open our qur'an and Hadiths to show where he got the Islamic backings for this. Don't this look like what a "Moderate Shari'a complaint" Muslim will say?!

France: A Salafist Muslim stabs 3 people in the cause of Allah at Villejuif to death.

Cameroun: Boko Haram detonate Bomb that kills 38 people at Gamboru.

Pakistan, Mali, etcetera...

You want me to go on?!!!

This is just for 2020 that the World is going through Covid-19 epidemic. Imagine when the Covid-19 epidemic reduces. Tomorrow or next. Watch out. One country will experience this "Islamic blessing" even on the 1st day of this Ramadan. I will give you the Islamic jihad that happened in different countries around the world by Muslims.

Waiting for your response.
All you are quoting here is just prejudice,I'm sure you didn't know that two police officers that died during Charlie Hebdo attack we're Muslims and the time of the Crusade when Christians were killing and taking land of the Europeans and naming them as Christian land, would you blame Muhammad and Muslims too
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by PervertProphet: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
sulasa07:

All you are quoting here is just prejudice,I'm sure you didn't know that two police officers that died during Charlie Hebdo attack we're Muslims and the time of the Crusade when Christians were killing and taking land of the Europeans and naming them as Christian land, would you blame Muhammad and Muslims too

Been waiting for you for long to respond.

You were confused about where to start your Taqiyya right and I see you did a bad job of it.
Hahaha! I see how you jumped addressing the Muhammad killing Poets, Singers, etcetera

I see how you dodged all these month's attacks by Islamic Jihadist groups everywhere around the world.

I see how you left them all and quickly ran with the usual Islamic propaganda which is to tag anyone who says the truth as "being with prejudice" or "Islamophobe", etcetera. The as usual tactics. You did the usual Islamic gymnastics which is to twist the story and you obviously don't know what happened just like you guys do with the qur'an, hadiths and Tafsirs. So you addressed nothing but quickly lied that two of the Police Officers were Muslims as if that would exonerate Islam of the Worldwide attack that was carried out by Muslims on innocent people around the world who knew nothing of the Charlie Hebdo cartoon.

Nice Taqiyya move. Look, I won't expose you more on this Charlie Hebdo cartoon story. Anyone who loves to dig up Historical facts already know the truth but for those who don't know. Please, do some reading here first:

These Muslims not only hacked the site. The Moderate Muslims protested not for the innocent people dead but for the Muhammad drawings while the Jihadist Muslims carried out the violence everywhere around the Globe. The Moderate Muslims like you were only just interested in what happened to the journalists that put up the cartoon.

Then next, you jumped to the next Muslim classic Taqiyya lies which are that Crusaders took the lands of Lol! Europeans or did you say Muslims? Lol! What a lying clown. You can do that with Ignorant Muslims who don't know the history but you fail when you try that trick with us.

Let's see. The Levant originally Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and most of Turkey south-east of the middle Euphrates. In its widest historical sense, the Levant included all of the Eastern Mediterranean with its islands; that is, it included all of the countries along the Eastern Mediterranean shores, extending from Greece to Cyrenaica in eastern Libya were all Christian Lands. 1095 saw the ever first time that the Catholic Pope Urban II sent troops to help Emperor Alexius I who had earlier on asked for help as Emperor Alexius I had lost some significant amount of the Byzantine Empire to the invading Islamic Seljuk Turks. Don't forget that Byzantine Empire was formerly the Eastern half of the Roman Empire so it was a smaller part of the old Roman Empire and even this was slowly getting swallowed up by the invading Islamic Turks.

Emperor Alexius had to beg for help from the Catholic Pope Urban II as these Lands were Christian Lands even though it was over at the East. In November of that year, 1095, Pope Urban had to assemble troops of Western Christians in Southern France after the Council of Clermont to take up arms and aid the Byzantine Christians who were being invaded and subjugated by the Muslims. The goal was to take back especially the Holy Land from the Muslim control. This was the very start of the Crusade War.

The Muslims were the first aggressors and the Catholic Church stood up to the occasion to respond to this advancing attack by the Muslims. Remember, Islam spread by the Sword so it waged war conquering different Lands. That was how Islam got to the places it got to. I thank God the Catholic Church stood up to the occasion then. If they had not. The whole of Europe would have long been Islamic before now. Although, Europe have fallen and are asleep now but back then by the end of the 11th Century. If the Catholics had not stood up. Europe and the concept of knowledge, civilization, etcetera as we know it won't have been and would have been long lost before now. Their heritage would have been Islamic which would have had far worst effect for Africans.
How?
Don't forget the Islamists got to some parts of Africa up North before the Europeans some Century before the Portuguese started coming around from the 15th Century. The Islamists were more vicious and wicked at Slave trading of Africans than the Europeans. Even till today that the Europeans have long called off Slavery which this movement was spearheaded by Christian White and Black Abolitionists like Olaudah Equiano, Abraham Lincoln, etcetera (Although, Christians don't get the credit for this).

Till today, Islamists still sell Africans on Social Media like Facebook like the recent news we saw of the one that happened in Lebanon where a Muslim was selling a Nigerian for 1000dollars.

Imagine if the Crusades had failed to push back the Islamists. Even till now. The whole of Africa would have still been enslaved unlike the Europeans that left after much pressure. The Islamists don't give in to that type of pressure as all that democratic move is alien to their religious ideology.

There are more details to this Crusade War but when next. A Muslim tries to lie to you about the Crusade War. You now know what to tell him about the true Historical fact. You can verify what I told you guys.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
PervertProphet:

Been waiting for you for long to respond.

You were confused about where to start your Taqiyya right and I see you did a bad job of it.
Hahaha! I see how you jumped addressing the Muhammad killing Poets, Singers, etcetera

I see how you dodged all these month's attacks by Islamic Jihadist groups everywhere around the world.

I see how you left them all and quickly ran with the usual Islamic propaganda which is to tag anyone who says the truth as "being with prejudice" or "Islamophobe", etcetera. The as usual, you did the usual Islamic gymnastics which is to twist the story and you obviously don't know what happened just like you guys do with the qur'an, hadiths and Tafsirs. So you address nothing but quickly lie that two of the Police Officers are Muslims as if that would exonerate Islam of the Worldwide attack that was carried out by Muslims to innocent people around the world who knew nothing of the Charlie Hebdo cartoon.

Nice Taqiyya move. Look, I won't expose you more on this Charlie Hebdo cartoon story. Anyone who loves to dig up Historical facts already know the truth but for those who don't know. Please, do some reading here first:

These Muslims not hacked the site. The Moderate Muslims protested not for the innocent people dead but for the Muhammad drawings while the Jihadist Muslims carried out the violence everywhere around the Globe. The Moderate Muslims like you were only just interested in what happened to the journalists that put up the cartoon.

Then next, you jumped to the next Muslim classic Taqiyya lies which are that Crusaders took the lands of Lol! Europeans or did you say Muslims? Lol! What a lying clown. You can do that with Ignorant Muslims who don't know the history but you fail when you try that trick with us.

Let's see. The Levant originally Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, and most of Turkey south-east of the middle Euphrates. In its widest historical sense, the Levant included all of the Eastern Mediterranean with its islands; that is, it included all of the countries along the Eastern Mediterranean shores, extending from Greece to Cyrenaica in eastern Libya were all Christian Lands. 1095 saw the ever first time that the Catholic Pope Urban II sent troops to help Emperor Alexius I who had earlier on asked for help as Emperor Alexius I had lost some significant amount of the Byzantine Empire to the invading Islamic Seljuk Turks. Don't forget that Byzantine Empire was formerly the Eastern half of the Roman Empirevso it was smaller part of the old Roman Empire and even this was slowly getting swallowed up by the invading Islamic Turks.

Emperor Alexius had to beg for help from the Catholic Pope Urban II as these Lands were Christian Lands even though it was over at the East. In November of that year, 1095, Pope Urban had to assemble troops of Western Christians in Southern France after the Council of Clermont to take up arms and aid the Byzantine Christians who were being invaded and subjugated by the Muslims. The goal was to take back especially the Holy Land from the Muslim control. This was the start of the Crusade War.

The Muslims were the first aggressors and the Catholic Church stood up to the occasion to respond to this advancing attack by the Muslims. Remember, Islam spread by the Sword so it wage war conquering different Lands. That was how Islam got to the places it got to. I thank God the Catholic Church stood up to the occasion then. If they had not. The whole of Europe would have long been Islamic before now. Although, Europe have fallen and are asleep now but back then by the end of the 11th Century. If the Catholics had not stood up. Europe and the concept of knowledge, civilization, etcetera as we know it won't have been. Their heritage would have been Islamic which would have had far worst effect for Africans.
How?
Don't forget the Islamists got to some parts of Africa up North before the Europeans some Century before the Portuguese started coming around from the 15th Century. The Islamists were more vicious and wicked at Slave trading of Africans than the Europeans. Even till today that the Europeans have long called off Slavery which was spearheaded by Christian White and Black Abolitionists like Olaudah Equiano, Abraham Lincoln, etcetera. Till today, Islamists still sell Africans on Social Media like Facebook like the recent news we saw of the one that happened in Lebanon where a Muslim was selling a Nigerian for 1000dollars.

Imagine if the Crusades had failed to push back the Islamists. Even till now. The whole of Africa would have still been enslaved unlike the Europeans that left after much pressure. The Islamists don't give in to that type of pressure as all that democratic move is alien to their religious ideology.

There are more details to this Crusade War but when next. A Muslim tries to lie to you about the Crusade War. You now know what to tell him about the true Historical fact. You can verify what I told you guys.
Waste of my time,Everytime you speak with Muslims and you don't like the response you get,you quickly shift towards the Taqqiya initiative,just tell people from the start you don't need their response that you are just to make claims.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by PervertProphet: 12:42am On Apr 27, 2020
sulasa07:

Waste of my time,Everytime you speak with Muslims and you don't like the response you get,you quickly shift towards the Taqqiya initiative,just tell people from the start you don't need their response that you are just to make claims.

Look, if we discuss and you are honest with the Historical records. Then I have no problem but what I see with you Muslims is the continual penchant to tell clear lies against what was historically recorded. Like one doesn't even need to dig far to uncover the lies.

Take for instance, what you clearly lied about the Crusade war. Do you think the records are not out there? It is alarming when you all do that.

Every true Scholar knows the first Crusade War was in response to the Invading Muslims but look at how you twisted it to seem as if the Crusaders were the initial aggressors.
What would it cost you to tell the truth at all times?!
That's why I keep hammering on the Taqiyya thing because it seems like a game plan to flip the truth.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 12:25pm On May 25, 2021
sulasa07:

I'm tired of this Crusade argument.

The Crusades happened because Muslims Invaded CHRISTIAN LANDS and were threatening to overrun them. How did Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, Libya, Algeria and SPAIN even SPAIN come under the control of Muslims by the 8th century

Most of Paul's letters were addressed to communities and Churches in Asia Minor (Modern day Turkey and parts of Greece). How did this stronghold of Christianity become Muslim in less than 300 years after the founding of Islam

How?

I'll answer it for you. The Christians there willingly gave up their religion because they were so convinced by Islam. Right? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2021
cetar:

The Crusades happened because Muslims Invaded CHRISTIAN LANDS and were threatening to overrun them. How did Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, Libya, Algeria and SPAIN even SPAIN come under the control of Muslims by the 8th century

Most of Paul's letters were addressed to communities and Churches in Asia Minor (Modern day Turkey and parts of Greece). How did this stronghold of Christianity become Muslim in less than 300 years after the founding of Islam

How?

I'll answer it for you. The Christians there willingly gave up their religion because they were so convinced by Islam. Right? undecided
I talked about conquering Other European Nations like Wales and Norway, do you know all these countries worshipped their own Norse and Thor-Ragnarok Idols. They didn't convert to Christianity peacefully but were subdued by military actions and innocent people died, Do you even know the number of women that were killed by Christians just cause someone claimed they were witches
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2021
cetar:

How?

The crusade is just a stupid excuse, everyone culture wants theirs to be the leading factor.
Nigeria was colonised by the British who were Catholic Christians, gave our ancestors Christian names and I'm sure you know how they treated their slaves, I don't know if you are a Christian but if you are, shouldn't you be ashamed of being one since we all know how our Colonisers(Christian) treated our ancestors and should any of their predecessors follow such religion of the people that took them as slaves and killed them, raped women, used blacks as animals in Zoo and as sports
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 5:29pm On May 27, 2021
sulasa07:

I talked about conquering Other European Nations like Wales and Norway, do you know all these countries worshiped their own Norse and Thor-Ragnarok Idols. They didn't convert to Christianity peacefully but were subdued by military actions and innocent people died, Do you even know the number of women that were killed by Christians just cause someone claimed they were witches

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that we acknowledge the atrocities in Christian history, we don't hide or try to Justify it like Muslims. To understand a religion you need to go back to it's founder and earliest followers. Jesus and his disciples never lifted a sword or subdued anyone by force. The Early Church fathers never taught their followers to overthrow the Roman empire which was persecuting them; they endured and they were eventually victorious without shedding any blood or fighting anyone.

When you go back to the beginning of Islam, you find the exact opposite; war, violence and bloodshed. The Sahaba of Muhammad and Caliphs were Warlords. They all waged wars to expand the new Islamic empire and in less than 100 years they had conquered almost half of the Christian world by FORCE

Christians did bad things in the past and will continue to do bad things in the future because of sin but would Jesus and his disciples approve of these actions NO! Would Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali sanction the use of Violence to spread Islam. YES!

So pointing out the atrocities of Christians in the past isn't really a valid argument against Christianity. Those Christians failed and they will stand before Jesus and get what they deserve. I don't need to do mental gymnastics to defend their actions. I can condemn them without losing any sleep.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 6:08pm On May 27, 2021
sulasa07:

The crusade is just a stupid excuse, everyone culture wants theirs to be the leading factor.
Nigeria was colonised by the British who were Catholic Christians, gave our ancestors Christian names and I'm sure you know how they treated their slaves, I don't know if you are a Christian but if you are, shouldn't you be ashamed of being one since we all know how our Colonisers(Christian) treated our ancestors and should any of their predecessors follow such religion of the people that took them as slaves and killed them, raped women, used blacks as animals in Zoo and as sports

So what's the Alternative? Atheism, Agnosticism, African traditional religion, Islam, Buddhism?

Correction. The British are Anglicans not Catholic

I understand what you're saying but I don't feel as strongly as you do about it. Although, the British conquered my ancestors, my Grandparents didn't take Christian names, they continued to practice their traditional religions and even passed it down to my parents. My parents converted to Christianity as adults (even after that, they were still mixing it with their traditional beliefs). I still have relatives that still practice our ancestral religion. So my story is a bit different.
This is something that applies more to African Americans not Continental Africans. The Colonial powers didn't come to Africa to spread Christianity (Although missionaries saw an opportunity and took it). They came here primarily for economic reasons so when they conquered a tribe, They didn't interfere too much with it's existing religious beliefs as long as the tribe was loyal (Indirect rule)

follow such religion of the people that took them as slaves and killed them, raped women, used blacks as animals in Zoo and as sports
You're giving the white men too much credit. Yes they were Christians (or claimed to be) but Christianity isn't a white man's religion. They are also converts. Christianity is a middle eastern religion. Jesus wasn't European. Also Early Christianity spread to Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan and the coast of Modern North African countries today (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia)

The Oldest fragments of the New testament were found in Egypt not England or Italy

Christianity is Africa is just as old as Christianity in Europe. In fact, Christianity got to Ethiopia before it got to England. The Ethiopian church still exists today and it's an Apostolic Church (A church that can trace it's origin to one of the Apostles of Jesus). The Anglican church is not.

A significant amount of Early church fathers that fleshed out christian theology were North African (Tertullian, Augustine, Athanasius, Oregon). A lot of doctrines of the church depend on the writings of these men and cannot be justified if we take these out so Christianity is indebted to them.

so on what basis is Christianity a "White man's religion"/ "their religion"?

I have other things to say but this is getting really long but there are two questions that you need to ask yourself:

1. Why did the White people Abolish slavery? (The U.S even fought a civil war over it. The British used their ships to patrol the West African coast and intercept slave ships)
2. Is there any African religion or philosophy that would've given Africans the right framework to Abolish slavery? Remember we also had slaves and the slave traders among our people resisted the Abolishment of slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 8:46pm On May 28, 2021
cetar:

The difference between Christianity and Islam is that we acknowledge the atrocities in Christian history, we don't hide or try to Justify it like Muslims. To understand a religion you need to go back to it's founder and earliest followers. Jesus and his disciples never lifted a sword or subdued anyone by force. The Early Church fathers never taught their followers to overthrow the Roman empire which was persecuting them; they endured and they were eventually victorious without shedding any blood or fighting anyone.

When you go back to the beginning of Islam, you find the exact opposite; war, violence and bloodshed. The Sahaba of Muhammad and Caliphs were Warlords. They all waged wars to expand the new Islamic empire and in less than 100 years they had conquered almost half of the Christian world by FORCE

Christians did bad things in the past and will continue to do bad things in the future because of sin but would Jesus and his disciples approve of these actions NO! Would Muhammad, Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Ali sanction the use of Violence to spread Islam. YES!

So pointing out the atrocities of Christians in the past isn't really a valid argument against Christianity. Those Christians failed and they will stand before Jesus and get what they deserve. I don't need to do mental gymnastics to defend their actions. I can condemn them without losing any sleep.
Ewo, ṣee hypocrite. You can't use past Christian actions to judge them but you will use past Muslim actions to judge me as a Muslim even when I didn't exist until 30- years ago
That's why I don't argue online, Christians aren't ready to call spade a spade.
If it was a Muslim country that's acting the way Israel is acting against Palestinians, US,UK and the whole of Europe would have have invaded that country in the name of justice but we all know the justice that was served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 9:54pm On May 28, 2021
sulasa07:

Ewo, ṣee hypocrite. You can't use past Christian actions to judge them but you will use past Muslim actions to judge me as a Muslim even when I didn't exist until 30- years ago
That's why I don't argue online, Christians aren't ready to call spade a spade.
If it was a Muslim country that's acting the way Israel is acting against Palestinians, US,UK and the whole of Europe would have have invaded that country in the name of justice but we all know the justice that was served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc

Maybe I need to type it in Arabic so you can understand cheesy (It didn't take long for you to manifest)

WHEN YOU GO BACK TO THE FOUNDERS OF THE RELIGION

Show me where Jesus and his Apostles waged war on the Roman empire like your warlord and his companions.
or the Early church fathers teaching Christians to Invade foreign lands and conquer them under the banner of Christianity.

Will you condemn Muhammad for sending a threatening letter to the people of Oman and forcing them to convert to Islam? You can't unless you want to leave Islam
Will you condemn Umar for Invading Jerusalem and Egypt? No you won't.

Instead Mental and taqiyya gymnastics and try to justify it. Prove me wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2021
cetar:

Maybe I need to type it in Arabic so you can understand cheesy (It didn't take long for you to manifest)

WHEN YOU GO BACK TO THE FOUNDERS OF THE RELIGION

Show me where Jesus and his Apostles waged war on the Roman empire like your warlord and his companions.
or the Early church fathers teaching Christians to Invade foreign lands and conquer them under the banner of Christianity.

Will you condemn Muhammad for sending a threatening letter to the people of Oman and forcing them to convert to Islam? You can't unless you want to leave Islam
Will you condemn Umar for Invading Jerusalem and Egypt? No you won't.

Instead Mental and taqiyya gymnastics and try to justify it. Prove me wrong
Therefore, you may also forgive them of the people of Bahrain whoever want to continue in their Jewish or Zoroastrian faith, should be made to pay Jizya.

Seal: Muhammad, the Prophet of God"[12]= I just brought out part of the message which says people can continue practising their religion. He invited all the neighbouring kings to Islam, how is that a threat?
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 7:14pm On May 29, 2021
sulasa07:

Therefore, you may also forgive them of the people of Bahrain whoever want to continue in their Jewish or Zoroastrian faith, should be made to pay Jizya.

Seal: Muhammad, the Prophet of God"[12]= I just brought out part of the message which says people can continue practising their religion. He invited all the neighbouring kings to Islam, how is that a threat?

Is Bahrain the same as Oman ?? undecided

I hope you will accept Islam, but if you do not, then you will lose your country, and my horsemen will invade your territory and my prophecy will dominate your country.

My horsemen will invade your territory. I guess that's not a threat in the fantasy opposite world that you live in.

I asked about Oman and you picked Bahrain Lmao cheesy
suddenly, you lost your ability to read and Identify places on a map (If you were truly uncertain). This is the mental gymnastics that you have to engage in to defend your Prophet and it's just beginning.

and don't worry we'll come back to Bahrain because you actually believe that there's nothing wrong with that letter. For now, let's talk about Oman.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2021
cetar:

Is Bahrain the same as Oman ?? undecided

I hope you will accept Islam, but if you do not, then you will lose your country, and my horsemen will invade your territory and my prophecy will dominate your country.

My horsemen will invade your territory. I guess that's not a threat in the fantasy opposite world that you live in.

I asked about Oman and you picked Bahrain Lmao cheesy
suddenly, you lost your ability to read and Identify places on a map (If you were truly uncertain). This is the mental gymnastics that you have to engage in to defend your Prophet and it's just beginning.
The king should have put up resistance but he didn't, it showed he was a weak king.
No wonder that most Arabs are still weak today
OR it could be he saw the truth in the Prophet (SAW)
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 10:59pm On May 29, 2021
sulasa07:

The king should have put up resistance but he didn't, it showed he was a weak king.
No wonder that most Arabs are still weak today
OR it could be he saw the truth in the Prophet (SAW)

So let's just be clear, you're okay and see no problem with people saying:

"Hey believe in what I believe in, else I'll invade and destroy your land"

??
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 29, 2021
cetar:

So what's the Alternative? Atheism, Agnosticism, African traditional religion, Islam, Buddhism?

I understand what you're saying but I don't feel as strongly as you do about it. Although, the British conquered my ancestors, my Grandparents didn't take Christian names, they continued to practice their traditional religions and even passed it down to my parents. My parents converted to Christianity as adults (even after that, they were still mixing it with their traditional beliefs). I still have relatives that still practice our ancestral religion. So my story is a bit different.
This is something that applies more to African Americans not Continental Africans. The Colonial powers didn't come to Africa to spread Christianity (Although missionaries saw an opportunity and took it). They came here primarily for economic reasons so when they conquered a tribe, They didn't interfere too much with it's existing religious beliefs as long as the tribe was loyal (Indirect rule)

follow such religion of the people that took them as slaves and killed them, raped women, used blacks as animals in Zoo and as sports
You're giving the white men too much credit. Yes they were Christians (or claimed to be) but Christianity isn't a white man's religion. They are also converts. Christianity is a middle eastern religion. Jesus wasn't European. Also Early Christianity spread to Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan and the coast of Modern North African countries today (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia)

The Oldest fragments of the New testament were found in Egypt not England or Italy

Christianity is Africa is just as old as Christianity in Europe. In fact, Christianity got to Ethiopia before it got to England. The Ethiopian church still exists today and it's an Apostolic Church (A church that can trace it's origin to one of the Apostles of Jesus). The Anglican church is not.

A significant amount of Early church fathers that fleshed out christian theology were North African (Tertullian, Augustine, Athanasius, Oregon). A lot of doctrines of the church depend on the writings of these men and cannot be justified if we take these out so Christianity is indebted to them.

I have other things to say but this is getting really long but there are two questions that you need to ask yourself:

1. Why did the White people Abolish slavery? (The U.S even fought a civil war over it. The British used their ships to patrol the West African coast and intercept slave ships)
2. Is there any African religion or philosophy that would've given Africans the right framework to Abolish slavery? Remember we also had slaves and the slave traders among our people resisted the Abolishment of slavery.
You gave him very robust answers.

Sulasa07 is an illiterate. All muslims are spiritual illiterates and MuhamMad is the guardian of all illiterates. They thrive on pushing out halfbaked truths and lies.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، حَدَّثَنَا فُلَيْحٌ، حَدَّثَنَا هِلاَلٌ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قُلْتُ أَخْبِرْنِي عَنْ صِفَةِ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي التَّوْرَاةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَجَلْ، وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَمَوْصُوفٌ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ بِبَعْضِ صِفَتِهِ فِي الْقُرْآنِ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا، وَحِرْزًا لِلأُمِّيِّينَ، أَنْتَ عَبْدِي وَرَسُولِي سَمَّيْتُكَ الْمُتَوَكِّلَ، لَيْسَ بِفَظٍّ وَلاَ غَلِيظٍ وَلاَ سَخَّابٍ فِي الأَسْوَاقِ، وَلاَ يَدْفَعُ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَلَكِنْ يَعْفُو وَيَغْفِرُ، وَلَنْ يَقْبِضَهُ اللَّهُ حَتَّى يُقِيمَ بِهِ الْمِلَّةَ الْعَوْجَاءَ بِأَنْ يَقُولُوا لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ‏.‏ وَيَفْتَحُ بِهَا أَعْيُنًا عُمْيًا، وَآذَانًا صُمًّا، وَقُلُوبًا غُلْفًا‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ عَنْ عَطَاءٍ عَنِ ابْنِ سَلاَمٍ‏.‏ غُلْفٌ كُلُّ شَىْءٍ فِي غِلاَفٍ، سَيْفٌ أَغْلَفُ، وَقَوْسٌ غَلْفَاءُ، وَرَجُلٌ أَغْلَفُ إِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ مَخْتُونًا‏.‏

Narrated Ata bin Yasar:

I met `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As and asked him, "Tell me about the description of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) which is mentioned in Torah (i.e. Old Testament."wink He replied, 'Yes. By Allah, he is described in Torah with some of the qualities attributed to him in the Qur'an as follows: "O Prophet ! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah's True religion) And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers), And a warner (to the unbelievers) And guardian of the illiterates. You are My slave and My messenger (i.e. Apostle). I have named you "Al-Mutawakkil" (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh Nor a noisemaker in the markets And you do not do evil to those Who do evil to you, but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet) Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah," With which will be opened blind eyes And deaf ears and enveloped hearts."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2125
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 77
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 335
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2021
cetar:

You gave him very robust answers.

Sulasa07 is an illiterate. All muslims are spiritual illiterates and MuhamMad is the guardian of all illiterates. They thrive on pushing out halfbaked truths and lies. MuhamMad as the illiterate he was was never prophesied in the Old Testament Convenant or in the New Testament Convenant instituted by the Perfect One, Jesus Christ but yet MuhamMad tried claiming it was.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سِنَانٍ، حَدَّثَنَا فُلَيْحٌ، حَدَّثَنَا هِلاَلٌ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قُلْتُ أَخْبِرْنِي عَنْ صِفَةِ، رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي التَّوْرَاةِ‏.‏ قَالَ أَجَلْ، وَاللَّهِ إِنَّهُ لَمَوْصُوفٌ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ بِبَعْضِ صِفَتِهِ فِي الْقُرْآنِ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا، وَحِرْزًا لِلأُمِّيِّينَ، أَنْتَ عَبْدِي وَرَسُولِي سَمَّيْتُكَ الْمُتَوَكِّلَ، لَيْسَ بِفَظٍّ وَلاَ غَلِيظٍ وَلاَ سَخَّابٍ فِي الأَسْوَاقِ، وَلاَ يَدْفَعُ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَلَكِنْ يَعْفُو وَيَغْفِرُ، وَلَنْ يَقْبِضَهُ اللَّهُ حَتَّى يُقِيمَ بِهِ الْمِلَّةَ الْعَوْجَاءَ بِأَنْ يَقُولُوا لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ‏.‏ وَيَفْتَحُ بِهَا أَعْيُنًا عُمْيًا، وَآذَانًا صُمًّا، وَقُلُوبًا غُلْفًا‏.‏ تَابَعَهُ عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ‏.‏ وَقَالَ سَعِيدٌ عَنْ هِلاَلٍ عَنْ عَطَاءٍ عَنِ ابْنِ سَلاَمٍ‏.‏ غُلْفٌ كُلُّ شَىْءٍ فِي غِلاَفٍ، سَيْفٌ أَغْلَفُ، وَقَوْسٌ غَلْفَاءُ، وَرَجُلٌ أَغْلَفُ إِذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ مَخْتُونًا‏.‏

Narrated Ata bin Yasar:

I met `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As and asked him, "Tell me about the description of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) which is mentioned in Torah (i.e. Old Testament."wink He replied, 'Yes. By Allah, he is described in Torah with some of the qualities attributed to him in the Qur'an as follows: "O Prophet ! We have sent you as a witness (for Allah's True religion) And a giver of glad tidings (to the faithful believers), And a warner (to the unbelievers) And guardian of the illiterates. You are My slave and My messenger (i.e. Apostle). I have named you "Al-Mutawakkil" (who depends upon Allah). You are neither discourteous, harsh Nor a noisemaker in the markets And you do not do evil to those Who do evil to you, but you deal With them with forgiveness and kindness. Allah will not let him (the Prophet) Die till he makes straight the crooked people by making them say: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah," With which will be opened blind eyes And deaf ears and enveloped hearts."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2125
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 77
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 335

1 Like

Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2021
cetar:

So let's just be clear, you're okay and see no problem with people saying:

"Hey believe in what I believe in, else I'll invade and destroy your land"

??
If it's the Prophet, I accept. He was ordained by GOD
Same happened with your Prophets in the Bible, didn't it.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 3:01pm On May 30, 2021
sulasa07:

If it's the Prophet, I accept. He was ordained by GOD
Same happened with your Prophets in the Bible, didn't it.

NO. Show me in the bible where it teaches to conquer people and force them to believe in what you believe in.

You're probably referring Moses, Joshua and the Conquest of Canaan but there God was using the Israelites to enact Judgment on the Amorites. He gave the Amorites 400 years to repent from their sins and after they didn't they were Invaded and chased out by the Israelites.

After the Israelites took the land, God warned them and told them he won't hesitate to do the same to them if they turned away and sinned like the Amorites. Just as the Israelites were God's instruments in enacting judgement on the Amorites, He would also give them up to other Nations and use those Nations to enact Judgement on them.

And that's exactly what happened when the:
- Assyrians wiped out 10 tribes of Israel
- the Babylonians Invaded Judah and took the remaining two tribes as captives and destroyed the first temple.
- The Romans destroyed the second temple and Jerusalem

I've heard Muslims say that Jews made Judaism racist by calling themselves the "Chosen people" (and sure, there are Jews that are racist) but God did not spare them because of their "Chosen" status.

The other wars in the bible fall into three broad categories:
- The Israelites fighting in self defence and taking revenge on people that attacked them
- The Israelites fighting among themselves (Civil wars)
- The Israelites going on the offensive and losing (Because God didn't tell them to).

There's no open ended command in the Bible like Quran 9:29 i.e Fight those who DO NOT BELIEVE....until they pay the Jizya in submission. This verse means that an Islamic states foreign policy towards other nations is to consider them as enemies first because those WHO DO NOT BELIEVE are meant to be fought (Even if the Muslims don't have the power to at the moment).

That's why your scholars came up with the idea of:
Dar al-Islam - Territory/land of Islam (Muslim majority nations/countries)
Dar al-Harb - Territory/land of War (Non Muslim countries who aren't paying the Muslims Jizya).

Even if those countries aren't attacking Muslims in any way, the default Islamic position is to consider those countries as lands of war.

That's it.
After Joshua defeated the Amorites and their allies that was It. He didn't try to spread "Judaism" to the whole world like Muhammad and Islam. The Israelites even lived alongside the other Canaanite tribes like the Moabites and Ammonites and (though it was discouraged) they even intermarried. David's great grandmother Ruth was a Moabite.
The Wars in Bible were very specific, they weren't open ended commands like Islam and they all ended with the Old testament.

So don't try to lump Muhammad together with the Old testament prophets. They were totally different.
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by sulasa07(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2021
cetar:

NO. Show me in the bible where it teaches to conquer people and force them to believe in what you believe in.

You're probably referring Moses, Joshua and the Conquest of Canaan but there God was using the Israelites to enact Judgment on the Amorites. He gave the Amorites 400 years to repent from their sins and after they didn't they were Invaded and chased out by the Israelites.

After the Israelites took the land, God warned them and told them he won't hesitate to do the same to them if they turned away and sinned like the Amorites. Just as the Israelites were God's instruments in enacting judgement on the Amorites, He would also give them up to other Nations and use those Nations to enact Judgement on them.

And that's exactly what happened when the:
- Assyrians wiped out 10 tribes of Israel
- the Babylonians Invaded Judah and took the remaining two tribes as captives and destroyed the first temple.
- The Romans destroyed the second temple and Jerusalem

I've heard Muslims say that Jews made Judaism racist by calling themselves the "Chosen people" (and sure, there are Jews that are racist) but God did not spare them because of their "Chosen" status.

The other wars in the bible fall into three broad categories:
- The Israelites fighting in self defence and taking revenge on people that attacked them
- The Israelites fighting among themselves (Civil wars)
- The Israelites going on the offensive and losing (Because God didn't tell them to).

There's no open ended command in the Bible like Quran 9:29 i.e Fight those who DO NOT BELIEVE....until they pay the Jizya in submission. This verse means that an Islamic states foreign policy towards other nations is to consider them as enemies first because those WHO DO NOT BELIEVE are meant to be fought (Even if the Muslims don't have the power to at the moment).

That's why your scholars came up with the idea of:
Dar al-Islam - Territory/land of Islam (Muslim majority nations/countries)
Dar al-Harb - Territory/land of War (Non Muslim countries who aren't paying the Muslims Jizya).

Even if those countries aren't attacking Muslims in any way, the default Islamic position is to consider those countries as lands of war.

That's it.
After Joshua defeated the Amorites and their allies that was It. He didn't try to spread "Judaism" to the whole world like Muhammad and Islam. The Israelites even lived alongside the other Canaanite tribes like the Moabites and Ammonites and (though it was discouraged) they even intermarried. David's great grandmother Ruth was a Moabite.
The Wars in Bible were very specific, they weren't open ended commands like Islam and they all ended with the Old testament.

So don't try to lump Muhammad together with the Old testament prophets. They were totally different.
Story for the kids, if it's ur part you believe, but others part you neglect.
That's called Hypocrisy and Double Standards and it's the number 1 reason the world is how it is today.
Nigeria as a whole and Northern Nigeria is a good example
What's the problem with you people generalising all Muslims as one, "You've heard Muslims saying this, that, doing this , doing that.
How has what they said or did my problem.
There are 1billion + Christians worldwide, are you all the same.
Even people from the same Father and Mother act differently and oppose one another on different issues.
Stop putting us all in the same basket.
When one Muslim or a group does wrong, you blame us all but if one or group does good, you say it's only the individual or the group while if a Christian does wrong, you don't blame the whole Christians but if one does good, you claim all Christians are good.
Stop deceiving urselves and stop Double Standards
Re: Why Does Islam Always Get A Special Pass? The Hypocrisy!! by cetar: 8:53pm On May 30, 2021
sulasa07:

Story for the kids, if it's ur part you believe, but others part you neglect.
That's called Hypocrisy and Double Standards and it's the number 1 reason the world is how it is today.
Nigeria as a whole and Northern Nigeria is a good example
What's the problem with you people generalising all Muslims as one, "You've heard Muslims saying this, that, doing this , doing that.
How has what they said or did my problem.
There are 1billion + Christians worldwide, are you all the same.
Even people from the same Father and Mother act differently and oppose one another on different issues.
Stop putting us all in the same basket.
When one Muslim or a group does wrong, you blame us all but if one or group does good, you say it's only the individual or the group while if a Christian does wrong, you don't blame the whole Christians but if one does good, you claim all Christians are good.
Stop deceiving urselves and stop Double Standards

There is nothing that ISIS did in Iraq and Syria that cannot be justified directly by Muhammad's actions or the actions of the Sahaba. That's the difference. By their fruits, you shall know them

Story for the kids? I asked you a simple question

Show me in the bible where it teaches to conquer people and force them to believe in what you believe in.

If I'm lying, it should be easy to disprove me by quoting the bible.

Agreed. That's why we need to go back the source so we can know who is right and truly following the religion. Like I said, anyone can claim anything.
Your prophet was a TERRORIST. This is not my own words or me trying to insult him. This is his OWN WORDS:

"I have been victorious by TERROR" Sahih Muslim 523
- There are stories in Islamic sources of people that were not at war with him fleeing when they heard that he was approaching their Villages. - He personally ordered the assassination of people that did nothing except speaking against him and criticizing him.
- He tortured a man for money
- He dispatched letters to other nations and told them to convert or else....
- and he said he will EXPEL the Christians and Jews from the Arabian peninsula (Coincidentally that's the same thing that ISIS wanted to do before they were stopped)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T / Just One Year After Burial, TB Joshua's Multimillion Dollar Tombstone Burns Down / My Girlfriend Made Me To Leave My Church Before We Get Married, Now She's Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.