Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why (19016 Views)

Churches Charge As Much As N50million For Peter Obi To Appear in Their Churches / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by desiredhome: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
sreamsense:
When poverty beclouds your thinking, you begin to see successful people as your enemies, lazy youth, you better go and get better work so that poverty you inherited from your forefathers will not be passed to your children. Churches you mentioned never force you to pay to them; they have contributed positively in their own capacity. If it is easy, go and setup your own church and run the church as you think it should be done instead of just being lazy. Try to remove log in your own eye first before you begin to help others remove theirs
Lol
A sheeple's understanding of successful men is when they use church to scam them while their sheeple wallow in poverty, the scammers are living large (like Pastorpreours like polithiefians) feeding on people's money..... after manipulating their members to give them all their money in exchange of fake blessings, they will come back to say they did not force them bla bla bla
Same way they will build schools with their members money and still come and tell them Education is not cheap...Wao
They think is everyone are heartless/greedy like their scamming Pastorpreours so they are quick to ask you to go open your own Church......
By their fruits you will know them ......
The more they open Churches everywhere the more crimes are increasing in the society because the reason they open Churches everywhere is to make money from their guelible followers.....no wonder the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil I Timothy 6:10

when you see a true Church of God you will know

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Comedian2019: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
Most pastors are scam. If you like, keep following them.

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by foxxydude: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
This thread funny die grin

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by desiredhome: 5:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stKing:
what is happening to the Christian world
The Christian world have been overtaken by the fake pastors aliaz Pastorpreours....
Making profit off the Gospel of Christ

3 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by gosmoney(m): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
if for any reason I catch my son or daughter in any church headed by a Yoruba man ,I will disown that child immediately .have you noticed something about these churches .? for instance winners chapel in the east if a particular satellite church brings more money for tithes and offerings,that church will be headed by Yoruba man but if it does not , it will be headed by an easterner.
lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by wickyyolo: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
I stopped going to men of God for prayers.

Since I started praying by myself I have seen tremendous result.

One day I went a deliverance service, the prophet said he is seeing dollars all over me .

After next week he sent me his account number. Until today I will not stop running from them.

6 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Chanchit: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
when Biafra comes I will personally lead the campaign to close all Yoruba churches

idiots Like you never think of what they stand to lose. this campaign you plan to lead, if we do same in the West, Igbos stand to lose more. I don't know many churches owned by Igbos, but I know Chosen. How many Yoruba pastors dey there? These churches you talk about won't even wait behind when your Biafra happens.

7 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by adekolaelect(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
The ethnicity and Religions bigotry of these Flatt headed people do not have competitors !!! grin grin they don't know where they belong .no any progressive and futuristic group of people make or give Igbo's any leadership role to play .they will always fail .God knows the reason he made them who they are "Minority"

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
All I see in this write up is chronic pain and envy. Well who cares.

You can even slit your child throat, that one is you are your family palava. That won't stop the Yoruba pastor from succeeding.

Have u attempted Killing a child that u had to make that silly statement.
As for ur succeeding pastors, its so glaring n obvious that tribalism has eaten deep into some of the churches. I was at rccg camp one August for convention,if any other dialect song is raised the crowd around me never clap/dance but if it's Yoruba song they wld clap/dance,i was shocked. Now, a lot of Pastors overstayed at a mega parish while the minor tribes are transfered..a particular parish in south south had a rivers man but as d parish boomed as a result of high influx of oil workers a Yoruba man was sent there for long.
Even when undergraduates apply for d church scholarship, u wil never see another tribe names as beneficiaries,as my elder brothers choir asst. Stopped being a worker as she witnessed it frm yr1 to final yr
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by gotnel: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Poverty aside, there is no rational reason for why anyone should seriously not change one's approach to his/her belief system after this pandemic and this applies to all religions really. For thousands of years, so-called 'men of god'/ 'prophets of god' have told us of how the house of their god is some sort of sanctuary away from the evils and chaos in the world we live in. Millions have bought this and basically made millionaires of these same, why? Because of the messages they have preached of how powerful and in control their deity of choice is over the world's situation. People have regularly flocked to these 'houses of god' in attempts to escape the problems in their every day lives and have done so religiously. But not anymore.

COVID-19 has forced us all to confront the lies that have ever been before us as regards religion. if you ignore it, it might be at the cost of your own soul if you truly believe there to be a God. What it is has shown is that these 'houses of god' are merely structures built by the hands of ordinary men, no different from an outhouse in terms of sanctuary. It has shown us how inconsistent the god worshipped in many of these religious minds really is....many of your 'men of god' told you stuff like 'do not forsake the gathering of believers' meant you should be in church building or the mosque building every so often, right? Why has god suddenly moved to the internet almost overnight because of COVID-19? Why are 'men of god' around the world suddenly willing to change the script as far as their god is concerned?

The world will definitely change after the end of Corona virus.
I just hope that people are taking notice of this season of lockdown very well.
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Yebosola(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

NMK sold hate to this one.. grin grin she digested it overnight and now on full display on nairaland.. grin you can as well leave nairaland since its owned by a yoruba man.. idiot

Gbam!!! grin
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ruby5:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAXRsh6v6vA

Church was never for people that are saved or OK but for people that have problems because it is like a hospital for sick people
She complains people are dressed half-naked but she is online half-naked
She is talking about lack of men, but are men not scarce because a man is not one with a 3rd leg but one that thinks and act like a man
So offerings should NOT be collected anymore because money should be a taboo to be mentioned in the church
By the way, who is the lady to start with?

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by desiredhome: 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
wickyyolo:
I stopped going to men of God for prayers.

Since I started praying by myself I have seen tremendous result.

One day I went a deliverance service, the prophet said he is seeing dollars all over me .

After next week he sent me his account number. Until today I will not stop running from them.

grin grin grin

MUGU fall guy man chop ......

So I was attending one of the popular church and the pastor was preaching then he said "God says we should pay a thousand naira according to our age" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

These fake pastors have so many ways of scaming people, sometime you carry more problem than you went there with.....

Abrakataabra .........

2 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
if for any reason I catch my son or daughter in any church headed by a Yoruba man ,I will disown that child immediately .have you noticed something about these churches .? for instance winners chapel in the east if a particular satellite church brings more money for tithes and offerings,that church will be headed by Yoruba man but if it does not , it will be headed by an easterner.

You said it as it is.

Not only disown. Deal ruthlessly with the child before disowning him or her.
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vulcanheph:

This also happens in RCCG, All Mega parishes in the east have Yoruba pastors while the smaller ones don't and also all state provinces are being headed by Yoruba.....but the Sheeple members will never notice this.

They are fools. Big fools.

Look at them in the east and see how their lives are disorganized because they are hustling for one man.

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Agomuofavour01(f): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you want to make money this quarantine period, DM me on WhatsApp. I have a good opportunity for you and I am willing to teach you how. No capital. Huge earnings. 09011094534. Let's go!
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by sreamsense: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol
A sheeple's understanding of successful men is when they use church to scam them while their sheeple wallow in poverty, the scammers are living large (like Pastorpreours like polithiefians) feeding on people's money..... after manipulating their members to give them all their money in exchange of fake blessings, they will come back to say they did not force them bla bla bla
Same way they will build schools with their members money and still come and tell them Education is not cheap...Wao
They think is everyone are heartless/greedy like their scamming Pastorpreours so they are quick to ask you to go open your own Church......
By their fruits you will know them ......
The more they open Churches everywhere the more crimes are increasing in the society because the reason they open Churches everywhere is to make money from their guelible followers.....no wonder the Bible says the love of money is the root of all evil I Timothy 6:10

when you see a true Church of God you will know

Rubbish talk! Are you holier than people you are abusing or you are even worse? Talking is cheap, anybody can talk. If you know they are not doing well, why not try and setup your own church and correct all the anomalies you observed Mr perfect master? You read and quote Bible but you are blind.

Even Jesus the owner of the church warned his disciples what will happen in the end time; he already foresaw that sins shall multiply and false prophets will arise from churches, but Jesus never told you to leave the church or stop fellowshipping with brethren. Let the bad and good people be growing together, the time of reckoning is comming:

Matthew 24:10-12 “And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

Just measure up your life with spiritual thermometer by taking your spiritual temperature reading. It is cold, I guess! why? because of lawlessness you see in the churches? because of false prophets in the churches? because of increase in crime rate?

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—"
Matthew 24:15

My brother, you are not the first person to observe many wrong doing in and outside the church, Jesus prophesied it many years ago that they will happen, but didn't tell you to leave church as the solution. You are only one of the foolish virgins in the Bible if you allow yourselves to become cold and lukewarm because of what is going on. Read Mattheu chapter 24 or Mark 13

None of the pastor's is accountable to you, leave judgement to God and face your own life issue. And if you think you can correct all anomalies you assumed, be involved practically in the church service and correct the anomalies instead of staying afar just to cast aspersion and talk theory.

Your being "cold" because of all these your assumed anomalies you see in the church is a sign that you have spiritual problem yourself which you should deal with first instead of correcting others. Remove the logs in your own eye first before you help others to remove theirs.

5 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by wickyyolo: 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin

MUGU fall guy man chop ......

So I was attending one of the popular church and the pastor was preaching then he said "God says we should pay a thousand naira according to our age" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

These fake pastors have so many ways of scaming people, sometime you carry more problem than you went there with.....

Abrakataabra .........

�� never patronize those men.
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
when Biafra comes I will personally lead the campaign to close all Yoruba churches

Alright, congratulations. I've read all your hateful posts. They're no longer meaningful. You go out everyday of your lives hating on Yorubas and blackmailing the tribe, it carries no weight anymore. A typical Igbo can't live a day without thinking about yoruba, hating yorubas and accusing yorubas falsely, all because of envy and inferiority complex.
All yours hateful forefathers that gave birth to hateful children, where are they today? Yoruba children are children of promise and glory, you will only think and injure yourself.

While you wail and cry, console yourself with this Yoruba song cover from Oyinbo people. You also also cry about why they did cover for Yoruba song, instead of Igbo song. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9zEsvrcb8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Randerl: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
sreamsense:
When poverty beclouds your thinking, you begin to see successful people as your enemies...

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by genkins(m): 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
sreamsense:

Rubbish talk! Are you holier than people you are abusing or you are even worse? Talking is cheap, anybody can talk. If you know they are not doing well, why not try and setup your own church and correct all the anomalies you observed Mr perfect master? You read and quote Bible but you are blind.

Even Jesus the owner of the church warned his disciples what will happen in the end time; he already foresaw that sins shall multiply and false prophets will arise from churches, but Jesus never told you to leave the church or stop fellowshipping with brethren. Let the bad and good people be growing together, the time of reckoning is comming:

Matthew 24:10-12 “And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

Just measure up your life with spiritual thermometer by taking your spiritual temperature reading. It is cold, I guess! why? because of lawlessness you see in the churches? because of false prophets in the churches? because of increase in crime rate?

"So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—"
Matthew 24:15

My brother, you are not the first person to observe many wrong doing in and outside the church, Jesus prophesied it many years ago that they will happen, but didn't tell you to leave church as the solution. You are only one of the foolish virgins in the Bible if you allow yourselves to become cold and lukewarm because of what is going on. Read Mattheu chapter 24 or Mark 13

None of the pastor's is accountable to you, leave judgement to God and face your own life issue. And if you think you can correct all anomalies you assumed, be involved practically in the church service and correct the anomalies instead of staying afar just to cast aspersion and talk theory.

Your being "cold" because of all these your assumed anomalies you see in the church is a sign that you have spiritual problem yourself which you should deal with first instead of correcting others. Remove the logs in your own eye first before you help others to remove theirs.
Oga, seems you are the only one here that doesn't know what Christianity is all about. And you don't know what a church is. You think it's a place people go to worship on Sunday. You aren't also aware that we are allowed to judge.. Even angels.i don't blame you really, u only spewed what ur pastors told you

3 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Lawalatm: 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Foolish talk by a very insignificant set of ignorant twarts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Adiola(f): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
light099:

Alright, congratulations. I've read all your hateful posts. They're no longer meaningful. You go out everyday of your lives hating on Yorubas and blackmailing the tribe, it carries no weight anymore. A typical Igbo can't live a day without thinking about yoruba, hating yorubas and accusing yorubas falsely, all because of envy and inferiority complex.
All yours hateful forefathers that gave birth to hateful children, where are they today? Yoruba children are children of promise and glory, you will only think and injure yourself.

While you wail and cry, console yourself with this Yoruba song cover from Oyinbo people. You also also cry about why they did cover for Yoruba song, instead of Igbo song. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf9zEsvrcb8
will you smell out from my mention I have no time for Muslims
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by timesup234: 7:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
sreamsense:
When poverty beclouds your thinking, you begin to see successful people as your enemies, lazy youth, you better go and get better work so that poverty you inherited from your forefathers will not be passed to your children. Churches you mentioned never force you to pay to them; they have contributed positively in their own capacity. If it is easy, go and setup your own church and run the church as you think it should be done instead of just being lazy. Try to remove log in your own eye first before you begin to help others remove theirs
They are not successful they are thieves and you are a donkey for being this brainwashed
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by traihit: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
It doesn't matter whether you give them education or not, the thing that separates them in politics, also separates them in economy, their social life is separated and even their religions are not left behind. The tribal life nkor? Very well separated. How can they progress then? Let them keep shouting about 'poverty, corruption and underdevelopment'. They'll never develop until they realise that the same skin covers their body no matter who they are.

#shame!
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Omotejohwo: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Save money during this lockdown. Free energy audit by Wavelength integrated power services.
Click on the link below
This lockdown period, if you’re interested in saving money spent on power.
Click the link & fill the short form. Thank me later.

https://forms.gle/8DCQtQtjHwUXFhcHA

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by ArticleBeast: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
DDeliverer:
If you can raise the dead, why can't you heal ordinary corona virrus patient? Charlatans!
Did your father take his coronavirus case to them that they didn't cure?
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by farem: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So? I don't understand your reasoning for suggesting their is a tribal argument to be made? I don't get it.

Are you suggesting that by announcing more money fromo tithes and offerings, the one pastor is what more than the other? You can tell that I am having a hard time understanding the line of reasoning here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are talking people that have their blood polluted with tribalism.
People so bad that they will not allow the indigenes of another local govt in the same state to become their Bishop.
They resisted it so much that Pope gave up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moghalu Remembers His Father Who ‘Never Took Bribe’ In 35 Years Of Civil Service / 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.