Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81503 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Ogaonos: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
None...i repeat, None!
They're all prospective criminals!

You even have to include Dino..
Dino will use our money to buy garage of super cars! God forbid!!!!
only osinbajo DT will be a grt president.much beta than Jonathan if thunder forget for sky strike a godfather who is d CEO of lagos state govt plc
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by stanisbaratheon: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
The good life you seek starts from you.... that is the message
Don't crictize others when you are not better than the person you crictizing...

hmmm......and how do you know I'm not better than those I criticize??
You don't even know me.

your use of grin emoji whenever you type though.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by lereinter(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2020
optimusprime2:

Look man I understand you totally, but please be rational, do you think if Buhari gave Sowore a role he would accept it? Like seriously...

I mean that guy was literally a thorn in Buhari's flesh since he won the elections... have you forgotten so quickly his episode with the court and DSS... him narrowly escaping assassination? I mean he literally just got out of jail amidst many threats. Do you remember him dragging the US into the issue to challenge Abba Kyari and Buhari?

That's the only guy I saw who successfully convened youths globally for his movement (I witnessed his youth Arise in Australia) what's to stop him from convening technocratic Nigerian youths all over the world to help in rebuilding the national scene if he becomes president?

He is not affiliated to any business as usual political party unlike the others.

He had every right to enjoy his life in the US, but he choose to stay in Nigeria to make his voice heard. To me his sense of patriotism is at an all time high, even in the midst of all the sanctions he has been slammed with.
I remember him quoting:"if I die for Nigeria, I die..." that was 2019 and Sowore was in prison then.

Elections finished, but he was challenging the government head on about crude policies, even when all other oppositions cooled down.

He may not be the best Nigeria has to offer, but he is the only one on that list with balls.
Nobody on that list has half that guys balls.

Like seriously and you know it ... I mean he is not all perfect but he is the best of the imperfects on that list.

Disclaimer
And this has nothing to do with tribe because I am a full cored northerner.

Megida

Thanks for your long eulogy of sowere

Before I included his name I thought over and over again

I came about my conclusion to include him because of his decision to contest for the 2019 election.

It was bad
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by gabbasin: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2020
If we as Nigerians both the leadership and the led don't change our attitude, nobody can lead us successfully, even if Jesus comes
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by dapadawee: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2020
I don't know who will make the best but I certainly know who will make the worse.
1. fani
2. adesina
3. reno
4. and the worse of them all is malaye
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Benprass(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:

Don't believe the honesty of a broke man.
throw more light on it like more write up wan learn thanks
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 3kay945(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Lamasta:

Which of them?

Sowore that you seems condemned outright.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Lamasta(m): 11:19am On Apr 27, 2020
3kay945:

Sowore that you seems condemned outright.
Seems you did not understand my comment
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by 3kay945(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Lamasta:
Seems you did not understand my comment

Ok, I got you now. kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Chikelue2000(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

I agree with you to a large extent. However, on the tribal part, even his people, the Igbos ditched him for Atiku because of their love for PDP.
not true....the Igbos voted PDP; a bigger party n more promising than Mogalus n besides they have their son Peter Obi in it
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by KGREAT(m): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
Nairalender and sense!! How did you even come up with all these apple self. Truly speaking NO ONE can rule Nigeria well among them.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Emmanuel1702(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Davash222:
None...i repeat, None!
They're all prospective criminals!

You even have to include Dino..
Dino will use our money to buy garage of super cars! God forbid!!!!

That’s the fact bro
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chikelue2000:
not true....the Igbos voted PDP; a bigger party n more promising than Mogalus n besides they have their son Peter Obi in it

Well... that's where you people got it and are getting it wrong. For you, it's PDP or nothing because they are the bigger party. Who makes up a party? Is it not the people? If all of you decide to support Moghalu, will he not make giant strides in the election? Peter Obi would have just been a spare tire as some people have said.
The country cannot move forward with your kind of thinking and opinion. PDP or APC will not take you anywhere.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chikelue2000:

How promising?
Has PDP kept their promises to you as a nation for 16 years of presidential rule and for 21 years as governorship rule in the South Eastern states?
No...till date, your infrastructure, healthcare, etc. is among the worst.
Keep allowing yourself to be deceived by PDP. Until you people give way to other better, less known candidates and parties, the only way for you is backwards!
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by sapientia(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Why was he part of the 20 or how many SANs that defended Pmbs waec certificate
Why was he on the side of the government during Onnogen saga because he was always saying that Onnogen should resign even though Onnogen was only a victim of political power play

Yea yea ... You are right but this might be the second post in NL where i was not bashing him.

Am more pained in his role in marketing Buhari than the Onnoghen Saga cos I can say he was too extreme without considering that the scenario took place in Nigeria.

His calls might have been more appropriate in developed nations where checks and balances including serious repercussions for false allegation exists.

However, since a list has been presented, and we are instructed to pick one. I was just being a good student.

Aside that, he has earned it sir.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by salam8528: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.
will u or His brothers vote him if He contested against atiku? they are very annoying cause they will be the ones to be shouting marginalization everyday
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olowo1995(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

I see no one among all capable of ruling the country
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by africanpride1: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
10. Femi Falana!
He has really fought for the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by pseudaria: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

Moghalu speaks on seminars and through his political action committee PAC, also he is very active on social media
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by irukandji89(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
A list without Aisha Yeshufu is no list, if you're talking of critics.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bolaayenimo: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself..she is Buhari's decoy

irukandji89:
A list without Aisha Yeshufu is no list, if you're talking of critics.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Buffalo2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
AmDayo:

Sir once any of this people join any of this retards party believe in me they are thief as well.

for people like sowore,ekwezeli and few among the list not succumbing to their pressurization and inviting is enough for me to believe in them.

falana has been an activist for ages.
He has risked his life fighting for RIGHT
that even reflect in his son FALZ

sir don't let them fool us or cause a confusion between us,on who we are to trust
Nobody holy past but this people have fought not to compromise with the two thieves are worth recommending and celebrated.
Hmmmmmm...... Okay
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Chikelue2000(m): 6:16am On Apr 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

How promising?
Has PDP kept their promises to you as a nation for 16 years of presidential rule and for 21 years as governorship rule in the South Eastern states?
No...till date, your infrastructure, healthcare, etc. is among the worst.
Keep allowing yourself to be deceived by PDP. Until you people give way to other better, less known candidates and parties, the only way for you is backwards!
PDP or APC, which one has done the igbos a better lot?.....all I am saying is dis....Mogahlu if presented on a better platform should have a good count not just some party where no one knows....stop trying to make it seem like I am rooting for PDP......
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Chikelue2000(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

Well... that's where you people got it and are getting it wrong. For you, it's PDP or nothing because they are the bigger party. Who makes up a party? Is it not the people? If all of you decide to support Moghalu, will he not make giant strides in the election? Peter Obi would have just been a spare tire as some people have said.
The country cannot move forward with your kind of thinking and opinion. PDP or APC will not take you anywhere.
if the whole Igbos decide to vote for Moghalu under some unknown party u think it will work?...ask yourself....why did Buhari had to win....was it not party alliance?....
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by olumide4christ: 11:38am On Apr 28, 2020
Chikelue2000:
if the whole Igbos decide to vote for Moghalu under some unknown party u think it will work?...ask yourself....why did Buhari had to win....was it not party alliance?....

I, a Yoruba, would have come out to vote for him if you his people had supported him, same goes for many other educated people who saw him as a good candidate.
A journey of a 1000 miles must begin with a step.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by irukandji89(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Keep deceiving yourself..she is Buhari's decoy

Well, nothing can surprise me again in this country
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by kennyflames(m): 11:12pm On May 01, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Oby is Yoruba abi?

Oops grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.