Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? (81502 Views)

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) / Reno: We Will Have Another UK-Based President, If We Vote Tinubu As President / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by abbiboy: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2020
Non of them.A typical nigerian re very corrupt but if am to pick one would be reno omokri.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by AmDayo: 12:26am On Apr 27, 2020
optimusprime2:

Look man I understand you totally, but please be rational, do you think if Buhari gave Sowore a role he would accept it? Like seriously...

I mean that guy was literally a thorn in Buhari's flesh since he won the elections... have you forgotten so quickly his episode with the court and DSS... him narrowly escaping assassination? I mean he literally just got out of jail amidst many threats. Do you remember him dragging the US into the issue to challenge Abba Kyari and Buhari?

That's the only guy I saw who successfully convened youths globally for his movement (I witnessed his youth Arise in Australia) what's to stop him from convening technocratic Nigerian youths all over the world to help in rebuilding the national scene if he becomes president?

He is not affiliated to any business as usual political party unlike the others.

He had every right to enjoy his life in the US, but he choose to stay in Nigeria to make his voice heard. To me his sense of patriotism is at an all time high, even in the midst of all the sanctions he has been slammed with.
I remember him quoting:"if I die for Nigeria, I die..." that was 2019 and Sowore was in prison then.

Elections finished, but he was challenging the government head on about crude policies, even when all other oppositions cooled down.

He may not be the best Nigeria has to offer, but he is the only one on that list with balls.
Nobody on that list has half that guys balls.

Like seriously and you know it ... I mean he is not all perfect but he is the best of the imperfects on that list.

Disclaimer
And this has nothing to do with tribe because I am a full cored northerner.

pls can I have your number sir
you just speak my mind.

He can choose to stay and enjoy his life and his family in Us but "he's innate to good governance".

I will love to have your number sir.
Thank you
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Spin4: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2020
I think Buba Galadima would make a good President. He is very enlightened, brave, sincere and transparent.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by johntolu: 12:35am On Apr 27, 2020
optimusprime2:

Look man I understand you totally, but please be rational, do you think if Buhari gave Sowore a role he would accept it? Like seriously...

I mean that guy was literally a thorn in Buhari's flesh since he won the elections... have you forgotten so quickly his episode with the court and DSS... him narrowly escaping assassination? I mean he literally just got out of jail amidst many threats. Do you remember him dragging the US into the issue to challenge Abba Kyari and Buhari?

That's the only guy I saw who successfully convened youths globally for his movement (I witnessed his youth Arise in Australia) what's to stop him from convening technocratic Nigerian youths all over the world to help in rebuilding the national scene if he becomes president?

He is not affiliated to any business as usual political party unlike the others.

He had every right to enjoy his life in the US, but he choose to stay in Nigeria to make his voice heard. To me his sense of patriotism is at an all time high, even in the midst of all the sanctions he has been slammed with.
I remember him quoting:"if I die for Nigeria, I die..." that was 2019 and Sowore was in prison then.

Elections finished, but he was challenging the government head on about crude policies, even when all other oppositions cooled down.

He may not be the best Nigeria has to offer, but he is the only one on that list with balls.
Nobody on that list has half that guys balls.

Like seriously and you know it ... I mean he is not all perfect but he is the best of the imperfects on that list.

Disclaimer
And this has nothing to do with tribe because I am a full cored northerner.

Sowore or any populist candidate from Southern Nigeria, stands no chance of having up to a quarter of a million votes from both the North West and North East zones of the country in any national election. Do the Maths guys!
The North voted for OBJ because they saw him as a 'leader they could trust' and they equally voted for MKO because they saw him as 'Baba Adeen'.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Mcuzy(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Mouhstorph5:

Mind you, to quote a sage (Will Smith) , he said...... “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there”.

True smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by AmDayo: 12:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Buffalo2:
Critiques can't rule, all they do is to criticize. Take Adams Oshiomolole for instance, when he was NLC president pple thought he would be a good president or something like that but today we can all say one or two things about him as a governor and later the chairman of APC.

Sir once any of this people join any of this retards party believe in me they are thief as well.

for people like sowore,ekwezeli and few among the list not succumbing to their pressurization and inviting is enough for me to believe in them.

falana has been an activist for ages.
He has risked his life fighting for RIGHT
that even reflect in his son FALZ

sir don't let them fool us or cause a confusion between us,on who we are to trust
Nobody holy past but this people have fought not to compromise with the two thieves are worth recommending and celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by senatordave1(m): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Adblg0610:
With the exception of Femi Falana (SAN),none of them is either a critic or an activist, in the real sense of it. They are a bunch of bitter losers who had either lost an election(s) or actively supported those who lost back to back in the 2015 and 2019 general elections,including the looters' councel on the list.
They are still smarting from the loss and lack the composure,integrity and would end up suggesting the injection of DISINFECTANTS into human body, like Donald Trump.
Yes falana is the only real critic there

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by senatordave1(m): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Based on comments here,falana has the highest votes followed by sowore.I also go with the majority but let me add galadima reluctantly
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Hypocrit: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Isn't it annoying listening to those lot?

Has any of them ever entered jail for the benefit of their fellow man?

This guy left U.S to come enter Niaja jail, yet same Nigerians call him noisemaker. Honestly, most Nigerians are just... I don't even know the word to describe them, spits.
Knowledge and exposure can't govern a country like Nigeria, you need courage to withstand the threats from the kleptos, cause that is the only people holding the to this state. With just courage you can make a good leader in Nigeria, the rest can easily be employ and enforce through courage. I research Sowore and Moghalu during the 2019 election period and i opt for Sowore, whom i voted because Moghalu have everything except courage. If he contest again in the next election, i will still vote him. The type of leaders Nigeria needs are fearless rascals with the will to govern, not some gentlemen that are fluent and eloquent in speech with a bogus resume.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by glowingflame7: 12:56am On Apr 27, 2020
I'll take Sowore and Oby Ezeks. Sowore because he's man enough to take tough decisions that can change things. Oby because she has the brains. They're both difficult people sha but Nigeria needs iron hand. We're all just dreaming sha.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by altruisticlomo(m): 1:09am On Apr 27, 2020
they will just be good at talking and after it will turn to audio vs audio till four years will elapse so these critics are not the pragmatic type we want
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Abdogood(m): 1:15am On Apr 27, 2020
I will do sowore (he gat balls and his sahara papers has been ditching out the hidden truth) and Oby. Them combo works just fine.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by lawbabs: 2:05am On Apr 27, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I prefer Yinka Ogunmakin. With the way he has been managing Afenifere, it shows he will manage Nigeria better if elected President

Sure you dont know Yinka. He is a political robber. I know how he collects money from govt and politicians to raise his voice over issues.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 27, 2020
Lamasta:
I give it to Sowore he will bring in youths that will revolutionize the government

And that is exactly what Nigeria needs at the moment. Sowore is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 27, 2020
olumide4christ:

Very true. I wonder why they didn't do that in 2019, leaving promising knowledgeable young candidates like Moghalu, Fela Durotoye, Donald Duke, etc and running to support old Atiku and Buhari.

Please remove Donald Duke from that list. He was among those cheering general sani abacha on to make himself president for life.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 27, 2020
isthatso:

Sowore is a professional protester

He is a man of the people. A man they can't compromise.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by wirinet(m): 3:26am On Apr 27, 2020
DanseMacabre:
To be honest though, someone with stellar economic credentials and a pragmatic manifesto is Moghalu. I think he should be at the forefront of this discussion.
To me the only Igbo politician I think would make a good president is former senate president Ken Ugwu Nnamani. He is scandal free, and he seems to be an honest man. But then, Nigerians do not appreciate honest men, the worship crooks who will steal their future and the future of their generations and use the stolen wealth to oppress them.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by mololo: 3:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Reno all the way
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Jokkarm2: 3:49am On Apr 27, 2020
All of them is zero over 100. ( 0/100)

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2020
You lie.

Moghalu has consistently proposed solutions to national problems.

He is one leader alongside Atiku and Peter Obi who has been a voice of solution and reason.

nairavsdollars:
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by DedeNkem: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

I don't know many in the list and it is not a good thing.
The two I'm sure of are;

- Omoyele Sowore will be the best President Nigeria would ever have. He's a known activist. He's a freedom and corruption fighter. He is a well known critic of bad governance in Africa, especially, Nigeria. He has helped exposed many government crimes! He has been beaten, detained severally, bribed numerously (he refused) and his company's funds seized without him cracking. This guy is bold and fearless! He already has a roadmap on how to better Nigeria if he ever becomes President!

- Femi Falana (SAN), is undeniably a well known activist. He's a respected attorney, freedom and corruption fighter, and a constitutionalist. He has been a pain in the a*ss of all corrupt Nigerian governments. His vast knowledge of the rule of law and his intolerance for corruption will make him a great President!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by dododawa1: 4:35am On Apr 27, 2020
NNAMDI KANU not on the list, WHY?
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by adamyakub(m): 4:54am On Apr 27, 2020
What of Farooq kperogi
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by EgunMogaji2: 4:55am On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Which of these critics of the Muhammadu Buhari administration do you think will make a good President if allowed to govern the country?

1. Yinka Odumakin

2. Deji Adeyanju

3. Omoyele Sowore

4. Reno Omokri

5. Oby Ezekwesili

6. Dino Melaye

7. Mike Ozekhome (SAN)

8. Buba Galadima

9. Timi Frank

10. Femi Falana (SAN)

11. Femi Fani- Kayode

None. I repeat none will deliver.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by RTSC: 4:58am On Apr 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Moghalu not a government critic. He is like Jimi Agbaje..He only speaks during election period. Have you heard anything from Moghalu and Fela Durotoye since 2019 election?

Moghalu criticises on his twitter page and give solutions too.

Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by bigfish3k: 5:01am On Apr 27, 2020
sapientia:
Only Falana have some atom of sense in this list.

He might be the only that can withstand the corruption of power to an extent.

Other people you listed are just other FC that are in same league with with what we have now.

That's all
Why was he part of the 20 or how many SANs that defended Pmbs waec certificate
Why was he on the side of the government during Onnogen saga because he was always saying that Onnogen should resign even though Onnogen was only a victim of political power play
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Blackpapaya007: 5:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Forget about all these guys have you guys listen to "PROFESSOR LUMUMBA" that man is well equipped with knowledge, hs words are powerful that's the kind of person we should emulate and listen to.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Trybes(m): 6:09am On Apr 27, 2020
Maybe Femi Falana or Reno Omokri otherwise none of the above.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Harfisco(m): 6:24am On Apr 27, 2020
NONE OF THEM
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by EM123: 6:27am On Apr 27, 2020
The people that is watching football play better than the players, critisizing is good but it doesn't make u a better leader , but if i will choose, i will choose dino because if u want to save something hand it over to a thief , he protect it so that people won't say he stole it , and i will choose him because is the devil i know , i don't know other angel.
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by Clem50: 6:29am On Apr 27, 2020
They are all the same, when they are there, the seat of power automatically change their attitude. So much lies, betrayal and corrupted heart. It is when the govt is not in their favor that you will see them shouting and complain but give them appointment they will close their mouth
Re: Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? by MikejetJet101(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2020
Guys, I have a good proposal for everyone.

Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k every week. FYI= THIS IS NOT A PONZI SCHEME.
Ask me how”... 07063111454

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians' Convoy In 1999 VS Present (Video, Photos) / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.