Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T (1631 Views)

Lady Shares Her Experience As Churches Reopen In Lagos Today / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daejoyoung:

wow, so your family goes to church? dat's good. l love the religious freedom you've given to them because l know you are one adherent critic of christianity in this section. Kudos.

Even anti-God, anti-religious atheists will tell you atheism isn't synonymous with anti-religion or anti-theist.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

My wife, she is a Christian. I go for her sake.
CAN'T U BE ABLE TO TURN UR WIFE TO ATHEIST OR POSSIBLY BREAK HER OUT FROM INDOCTRINATION AS U SAID,
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
`
reigncalif1:

CAN'T U BE ABLE TO TURN UR WIFE TO ATHEIST OR POSSIBLY BREAK HER OUT FROM INDOCTRINATION AS U SAID,

I don't seek to "turn" people. I wish people can see for themselves the true nature of the things they believe.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:
`

I don't seek to "turn" people. I wish people can see for themselves the true nature of the things they believe.
WOW ,IS UNBELIEVABLE
DID SHE KNOW U DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

WOW ,IS UNBELIEVABLE
DID SHE KNOW U DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD

Yes she knows.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

Yes she knows.
LOL ITS JUST FUNNY
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

LOL ITS JUST FUNNY

Why or how is it funny?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by odinson1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

Why or how is it funny?

It's funny because it's somehow when a Christian and atheist are living in the same house

I'm atheist too
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

LOL ITS JUST FUNNY
What is funny here?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
odinson1:

It's funny because it's somehow when a Christian and atheist are living in the same house

I'm atheist too

What does the somehow connote?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by odinson1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

What does the somehow connote?

You know nigerian christains are very aggressive when they are dealing with atheists
They think we are servants of satan or something
So for a christain to be living with an atheist in the same house,one would think that your wife would be trying to convert you or be praying for you so that you dont suffer eternal damnation
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

Why or how is it funny?
LOL ITS JUST FUNNY FOR ME HOW A WELL INTELLIGENT ATHEIST LIKE U THAT ALWAYS CONVINCE PEOPLE HERE CANT EVEN CONVINCE UR WIFE ,,,LOL KINDA FUNNY ANYWAY BUT I MEAN NO OFFENCE......AND ALSO THE INSULT OF BEEN LOW IQ U THREW TO THOSE THAT HOLD STRONGLY IN FAITH, SO UR WIFE IS INVOLVE TOO...WOULD I SAY UR WIFE IS NOT A CRITICAL THINKER
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Valkrie: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ole..!! Barawo...!!!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
reigncalif1:

LOL ITS JUST FUNNY FOR ME HOW A WELL INTELLIGENT ATHEIST LIKE U THAT ALWAYS CONVINCE PEOPLE HERE CANT EVEN CONVINCE UR WIFE ,,,LOL KINDA FUNNY ANYWAY BUT I MEAN NO OFFENCE......AND ALSO THE INSULT OF BEEN LOW IQ U THREW TO THOSE THAT HOLD STRONGLY IN FAITH, SO UR WIFE IS INVOLVE TOO...WOULD I SAY UR WIFE IS NOT A CRITICAL THINKER

I have not tried to convince anybody. I have merely pointed out the flaws in what they are saying or their line of reasoning.

Thankfully my wife knows better than to try and argue with me on the subject because she knows when it comes to facts I try as much to stick to the facts. It's one of the reasons we can live peacefully. LoL.

On the question of if my wife is a critical thinker, I will say on a general note she is but when it comes to religion she is not yet capable of looking beyond her indoctrination or her emotional attachment to religious beliefs. Its the same with most of the religious people on here. I don't doubt that in your daily lives you apply critical thinking as much as possible so that you don't fall into the hands of Yahoo boyz for example but when it comes to religion your attachment to religion becomes a rose tinted glass in evaluating the claims. The only thing that happened to me that makes me different from you in that regard was I dared to take off the glasses.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Preedi001: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nukilia:
We cannot use religion as a tool to prey on weak minds. undecided undecided
If all churches get opened and pray to God with one accord, all will be well.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Valkrie: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Preedi001:

If all churches get opened and pray to God with one accord, all will be well.

Guy, pls don't deceive yourself..nothing would happen...!! COVID 19 cases would only just to like 3million infected after their prayers...!!
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

I have not tried to convince anybody. I have merely pointed out the flaws in what they are saying or their line of reasoning.

Thankfully my wife knows better than to try and argue with me on the subject because she knows when it comes to facts I try as much to stick to the facts. It's one of the reasons we can live peacefully. LoL.

On the question of if my wife is a critical thinker, I will say on a general note she is but when it comes to religion she is not yet capable of looking beyond her indoctrination or her emotional attachment to religious beliefs. Its the same with most of the religious people on here. I don't doubt that in your daily lives you apply critical thinking as much as possible so that you don't fall into the hands of Yahoo boyz for example but when it comes to religion your attachment to religion becomes a rose tinted glass in evaluating the claims. The only thing that happened to me that makes me different from you in that regard was I dared to take off the glasses.

IN A LOGICAL SENSE ,I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POINTING OUT FLAWS AND TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE. WHEN U POINT OUT FLAWS IN A PARTICULAR THING , U ARE AS WELL TRYING TO IMPLEMENT SOMETHING, PROBABLY CONVINCE SOMETHING.
SO IF U ARE POINTING OUT FLAWS,U ARE THE SAME TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE US, BECAUSE IF NOT FOR CONVINCING US THERE IS NO NEED TO PONT OUT FLAWS.

WELL HAPPY FOR U ANYWAY BECAUSE OF UR WIFE LOL ,,,,BUT I CAN BET U CAN NEVER GET HER TO BE AN ATHEIST LOOOLLLLL JUST KIDDING
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 12:40am On Apr 26, 2020
reigncalif1:

IN A LOGICAL SENSE ,I DON'T SEE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN POINTING OUT FLAWS AND TRYING TO CONVINCE PEOPLE. WHEN U POINT OUT FLAWS IN A PARTICULAR THING , U ARE AS WELL TRYING TO IMPLEMENT SOMETHING, PROBABLY CONVINCE SOMETHING.
SO IF U ARE POINTING OUT FLAWS,U ARE THE SAME TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE US, BECAUSE IF NOT FOR CONVINCING US THERE IS NO NEED TO PONT OUT FLAWS.

WELL HAPPY FOR U ANYWAY BECAUSE OF UR WIFE LOL ,,,,BUT I CAN BET U CAN NEVER GET HER TO BE AN ATHEIST LOOOLLLLL JUST KIDDING

I won't even try because I like I said I don't try to convince people. The big difference is not me insisting I am right or my way is the best way. There is every reason to point out flaws even when you are not attempting to convince people of anything because processes with reduced flaws yield better results. If you are in a team at work and you spot an error would you keep silent because you don't have a solution to the problem or would still voice out so that those who a solution will bring it up?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Preedi001: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2020
Valkrie:

Guy, pls don't deceive yourself..nothing would happen...!! COVID 19 cases would only just to like 3million infected after their prayers...!!
Well, it's true but if the rules concerning this pandemic are followed properly in church, it'll help.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Karemarealty288(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
kingxsamz:
cheesy
Show this to pastor Lazarus Mouka

Don't mind the retard that sold Apron to his members and brainwashed them into believing it's bullet proof vest.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Jokerman(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Don't mind the retard that sold Apron to his members and brainwashed them into believing it's bullet proof vest.

Don't be dumb. There are testimonies as to what God has done through the apron..

Why don't you people understand God sef?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Karemarealty288(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2020
Jokerman:

Don't be dumb. There are testimonies as to what God has done through the apron..

Why don't you people understand God sef?

Shutup your dirty mouth....sheepie

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Jokerman(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Shutup your dirty mouth....sheepie

I learnt you know more than God that does the miracles abi?
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Preedi001: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
odinson1:

I'm atheist too
What does the somehow connote
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Karemarealty288(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2020
Jokerman:

I learnt you know more than God that does the miracles abi?

God does not advertise miracles...besides the ways of God is not the way of man. Oga let me bring one Oyibo and you. Both of you asked God for a favour and let's see who he will answer first....... Do u think you know and serve God more than westerners that corona is killing in droves. Abeg park well. Forget all these gods of men...they are business men.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by cooooooks(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
We dey look.

Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Karlifate: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by Karlifate: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Spreading fear is the strategy that Nigerian Politicians & some Nigerian Pastors have in common.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by odinson1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Preedi001:
What does the somehow connote
I already explained to him
check up
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

I won't even try because I like I said I don't try to convince people. The big difference is not me insisting I am right or my way is the best way. There is every reason to point out flaws even when you are not attempting to convince people of anything because processes with reduced flaws yield better results. If you are in a team at work and you spot an error would you keep silent because you don't have a solution to the problem or would still voice out so that those who a solution will bring it up?

THERE ARE MANY REASON TO POINT OUT FLAWS WHICH STILL ENDED UP HAVING ONE AIM TO PROOVE . THE ONLY AIM TO POINT OUT FLAWS IN EITHER WAY IS TO TELL PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT U SEE , WHICH MEAN U ARE TRYING TO TELL THEM SOMETHING. IF I SPORT AN ERROR WITH MY TEAM , I WILL VOICE IT OUT BECAUSE AM TRYING TO LET THEM OR CONVINCE THERE IS ACTUALLY AN ERROR THERE OR AM I DOING IT FOR FUN
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2020
reigncalif1:

THERE ARE MANY REASON TO POINT OUT FLAWS WHICH STILL ENDED UP HAVING ONE AIM TO PROOVE . THE ONLY AIM TO POINT OUT FLAWS IN EITHER WAY IS TO TELL PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT U SEE , WHICH MEAN U ARE TRYING TO TELL THEM SOMETHING. IF I SPORT AN ERROR WITH MY TEAM , I WILL VOICE IT OUT BECAUSE AM TRYING TO LET THEM OR CONVINCE THERE IS ACTUALLY AN ERROR THERE OR AM I DOING IT FOR FUN

You are pointing out facts to the team, you not attempting to convince them to take a particular course which is what you are attempting to accuse me of. You want to make it sound like my presenting the facts is synonymous with convincing people to become atheist. If you can't see the difference then that's your business.
Re: Coronavirus Will Be Crushed In One Minute If Churches Reopen And People Return T by reigncalif1: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
LordReed:

You are pointing out facts to the team, you not attempting to convince them to take a particular course which is what you are attempting to accuse me of. You want to make it sound like my presenting the facts is synonymous with convincing people to become atheist. If you can't see the difference then that's your business.

YES ... POINT OUT FACT ALWAYS SEND A MESSAGE OF CONVINCING THEM ...... simple,,OR ELSE WHAT REASON ARE U POINTING OUT FLAWS FOR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison / 10 Most Powerful Demons Shaking The World / Christian Way To Reduce Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.