Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? (309 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / At Your Age, What's Your Biggest Regret In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by vosquare: 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
I once opened my script during exams back in school for the next guy to help himself out. After baba finished with the answers he needed, he started covering his book as though I asked to copy from him.

Send a girl transport fare to my house, she use the money to visit another guy which was my friend.

Was going back home from class, saw her, her palazo zip was worn out, tho I look around no girl to tell her, then I went close to her, said hello her reply was "I don't do low boys like you"
O kami lara, I jejely waka go home..

My friend kept complaining that I don't come to visit, I went to visit when she was in the middle of *****. She opened the window and said I should be going .

What's yours? grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by mekuso89(m): 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
I gave a girl 8gb memory card I should have sold for 1200 carry hold my self this lock down mmmtcchereeeeee sad
Re: What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by OluwasureGig: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
Allowing myself to be born in Nigeria
Re: What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by vosquare: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
OluwasureGig:
Allowing myself to be born in Nigeria

grin grin
Re: What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by vosquare: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2020
mekuso89:
I gave a girl 8gb memory card I should have sold for 1200 carry hold my self this lock down mmmtcchereeeeee sad
Na u fokop true true grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Biggest "Na Me Fokup" Moment? by mekuso89(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2020
vosquare:

Na u fokop true true grin
I swear

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Latest Nigeria Newspaper Headlines For Today, Monday, May 4th, 2020 / The Big Lesson I Learned This Morning In Front Of My House / 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Penthouse on a Half Plot(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.