Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum (1241 Views)

Rate This Forum, Best Designed Nigerian Forum. / Compliments Of The Season Y'all - Happy To Be Back To My Computer / Help Review This Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum by amursomceme: 5:18am On May 26, 2011
Whats up everybody? I came over from another board, and look forward to being a very active poster here. See you guys on the front lines.

By purchasing power transformer out of China and taiwan you will get the main advantages of over the price of transformers out of Asian countries in conjunction with getting from the reference in america using the top expectations around customer service in addition to product quality.
Re: I Am Happy To Be A Part Of This Forum by otiblss20: 3:27pm On May 29, 2011
Hello Dear.
my name is Blessing,l read your profile (http://www.nairaland.com)today and i choose you as the only one who i can give my heart as far as love is concern making sure i bring happiness and joy to your door step. lf you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures,you can send me an interesting email via(blessingoti25@yahoo.com) My dear i want you to understand that age,race,colour,distance and religion does not matter but what is important is pure and open love. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Yours lonely
Blessing.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Best Reseller Sms? / Website For Sale / Cant Send Mails To Gmail Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.