Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Roses And Thorns - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roses And Thorns (71294 Views)

Roses And Thorns (7) / "My 2021 Story." (roses And Thorns) / Purple Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:37am On May 04, 2020
EvaJael:
Maybe this stalker has given the doctor money. Why should a doctor base his treatment of a patient on what his relatives say?
It's totally unethical and his license should be taken away from him because he isn't fit to be a doctor.
"Are you sure he's mad" . That statement ABI na question pained me like mad abeg

Well done Damselposh

lol, thanks babe, the doctor has a reason though.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Embellished(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2020
Lol, "Oh yeah stubborn woman" grin grin

Well done OP, thank God nothing happened to Melody.
Re: Roses And Thorns by izaray(f): 10:00am On May 04, 2020
damselposh:

you are welcome babe, where goest thou since?
cheesy I'm back for good, following the story back to back, more grace dearest kiss
Re: Roses And Thorns by showgoeson: 10:08am On May 04, 2020
Nice one dear
Re: Roses And Thorns by Creeza(m): 10:24am On May 04, 2020
damselposh:

Aawwwwn, please tell her that we are missing her and she should please stay safe.
Definitely. Will do just that. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Nobody: 11:37am On May 04, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Khriztarl(f): 11:52am On May 04, 2020
damselposh:

lol, thanks babe, the doctor has a reason though.
undecided What could that reason be
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ven97: 11:54am On May 04, 2020
Thank God Melody is safe with the Captain!
Re: Roses And Thorns by Preshbeauty(f): 1:37pm On May 04, 2020
Thank God Melody is safe ooo

See as captain heart dey beat. grin grin

Well done OP, more grace
Re: Roses And Thorns by Rasmodox101(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2020
Apart from the instinct to protect melody, i think Captain. Joe is gradually falling in love with her without realising it...

Wow, nice one Damsel.
Thanks for the update.
Can't help but long for more tho!
Please update soon.
Biko!
Re: Roses And Thorns by Tonyspecial(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2020
I'm sorry for coming late biko
Re: Roses And Thorns by Tonyspecial(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2020
damselposh:
All Rights Reserved.
This story is entirely fiction and for mature audience. The names, characters and Incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.
The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Author of this work.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.
Typos, grammatical errors/blunders etc should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.
Jennifer Godwin

Ann 2012
Queenite
genius 43
Adesina12
Treasure17
Izaray
Shezkid
Tony special
Mhizv
germophobe
Ven 97
Francium 001
Amauwana
Veenesha
Demikol
Toyhin 123
Preshbeauty

And others that i forgot to mention, come and take your seats because the story is about to start. �
Tonyspecial pls
Re: Roses And Thorns by Creeza(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2020
Nice story. I'm hooked.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ujunwa14(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2020
Thank God our Melody is safe.

Well done OP
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ann2012(f): 4:58pm On May 04, 2020
Thanks for the update ma'am
Please keep Melody safe pls
Re: Roses And Thorns by Silver1996(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2020
Oya o, operation save melody
Re: Roses And Thorns by Odoogu(m): 6:07pm On May 04, 2020
damselposh:

lol, you don vex

I never vex. but it indicates that he is. grin
damselposh:

lol, you don vex

I never vex. but it indicates that he is.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Khriztarl(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2020
embarassed Hey, damselposh, you there?
Re: Roses And Thorns by Akinwale14(m): 4:41pm On May 05, 2020
angry I Don Wait Tire,since Morning,pls Update
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2020
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Joel honked loudly when they got to his parents house, he didn't want to take her to Ebube's house because of privacy and moreover, he believed his parents house would be more secured for her. The gate flung open and he drove inside. he got down from the car and waved at the gate man, he had really added a lot of flesh.

"Wow, you live here?" Melody asked as she gawked at the beautiful duplex with a colourful painting.

"No, i don't, my parents live here, come with me" Joel said walking into the house with Melody following behind.

They entered the sitting room, Joel's father was watching television, Joel looked at the screen and shook his head, he didn't know what connection his father had with CNN, the man shifted his gaze from the TV when he noticed the entrance of someone.

"Chineke mu ooo, nwam alotago ooo (My God, my son is back)" he screamed rushing to embrace Joel.

"Good evening dad" he greeted holding tight unto the old man, he had really missed him.

"Evening my son, so you decided to finally visit us eeehn? i don't know Chidiebube's house i would have visited you" he exclaimed with joy.

"Well it's a good thing you don't know his house" Joel smiled. "Where is mama?" he added almost immediately.

"She is in the kitchen" he said but then turned towards the direction of the kitchen "bia nwanyim oma nwa anyi alotago ooo (come my beautiful wife, our son is back)" he screamed. Joel shook his head and then shrugged. His mother came out from the kitchen and shouted too.

"Onye Kam na ahu ihe aa, nnam kedu ka imere? (Who am i seeing? my son, how are you doing?)" she asked hugging Joel with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Mama, am fine" he replied tiredly, he needed to sit down.

"Okpokwa obia were lota (he even came back with a guest" his mother said after noticing Melody's presence for the first time.

"My son, who did you come home with?" his father asked.

"Let us all sit down, i have something important to say" Joel said sitting down. Melody smiled, glad that they wouldn't be speaking a language she wouldn't be understanding, what if they were planning to kill her? she shook her head at the negative thought.

"Mom? Dad?, this is Melody, her life is in danger, the person that killed Mercy wants to kill her too, so she will be staying here till i find the killer" he explained checking the facial expressions on their faces.

"God forbid bad thing, he cannot kill another person this time around. nwam iwukwa onye igbo? (my child are you igbo?)" the woman asked Melody. Melody looked at her as confusion graced her face.

"She is asking if you are Igbo" Joel told her in English.

"No ma, i am Yoruba" she replied with a smile.

"Oh, no problem at all, we are all one Nigeria, you are welcome to our house" Joel's father said with a smile.

The stalker gritted his teeth as he parked in front of the duplex, he hit his steering, growled and scratched his cheek in anguish.

"How dare you take her away soldier man? who do you think you are?" he shouted in anger. earlier that day, in a bid to calm himself down after his episode concerning their father's documents, he had decided to go and see her, he wanted to calm down just by looking at her bright face from afar, but the soldier man had gotten to her before him.

"I will destroy you soldier man, you are acting all heroic, you will die like a chicken in my hand" he yelled.

10 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:51pm On May 05, 2020
Embellished:
Lol, "Oh yeah stubborn woman" grin grin

Well done OP, thank God nothing happened to Melody.

thanks babe, but na now real fight go start.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
izaray:
cheesy I'm back for good, following the story back to back, more grace dearest kiss

thanks baby girl, you are welcome
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:52pm On May 05, 2020
showgoeson:
Nice one dear

thanks honey
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
Creeza:
Definitely. Will do just that. Thanks for your concern.

it nothing at all
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2020
Humbleness:
Thanks for the update.

thanks sweetie
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
Khriztarl:
undecided What could that reason be

I will unravel everything as time goes on dear
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:56pm On May 05, 2020
Ven97:
Thank God Melody is safe with the Captain!

yes, we thank God
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:57pm On May 05, 2020
Preshbeauty:
Thank God Melody is safe ooo
See as captain heart dey beat. grin grin
Well done OP, more grace

lol, captain heart dey beat with love. thanks for reading.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:58pm On May 05, 2020
Rasmodox101:
Apart from the instinct to protect melody, i think Captain. Joe is gradually falling in love with her without realising it...

Wow, nice one Damsel.
Thanks for the update.
Can't help but long for more tho!
Please update soon.
Biko!

I yaff updated, come and read.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Tonyspecial:
I'm sorry for coming late biko

you are most welcome boo
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:59pm On May 05, 2020
Creeza:
Nice story. I'm hooked.

thanks love
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 10:00pm On May 05, 2020
Ujunwa14:
Thank God our Melody is safe.
Well done OP

thanks darling

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.