Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday (20158 Views)

Ogun Makes ₦29.7 Billion In IGR, Borrows ₦38.9 Billion In 10 Months / COVID-19: Ogun To Suspend Lockdown Free Days From Friday / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Hints Sit-at-home Order From Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by GodsMiracle: 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Splendid news

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Shuajo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Way forward...
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by israelmao(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mask is making many people to look like a masquerade,imagine a virus makes many people threw fashion to the wind.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by mascot87(m): 8:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Goodybagyo1:
Na Yoruba's dey carry am pass. Well done governor.

You be mumu omo ibo

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Husmernsheriffs: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
As we all know that This is period of total lockdown which is necessary for
every one to look for a way to start earning online
I believe their is no easier and Scam free way than
creating a Youtube channel.
I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube
channel video creation
To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account
with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via
I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube
academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my
experiences on how I started making my money
I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have
almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars
every months( I can show you proof if you want)
Note: you need to order for my service through Fiverr

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by robosky02(m): 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
See business for Ana boys
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Osidazz19: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
According to dotard TRAMP, just inject some disinfectant and you won't need any face mask.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by classicfrank4u(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Y
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by iammolise(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Talking of 80,000 houses and 400,000 people... Is ado odo ota local govt abandoned in this palliative scheme coz I never here anything at all, perhaps local govt chairman and his kins don sit-down on top.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by oyewale0001(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
#it is well
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by muhyeenisce(m): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Oladayo12(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
iammolise:
Talking of 80,000 houses and 400,000 people... Is ado odo ota local govt abandoned in this palliative scheme coz I never here anything at all, perhaps local govt chairman and his kins don sit-down on top.
I wonder o, that local govt seems not to exist i swear. Agbara/lusada region is even the worst sef, dont even know if they consider them to be lagos.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by seedorfg(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
We want food, not a compulsory order.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Tremple8v: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good news , because I reside around Ogun state and most people do think ogogoro and weed can cure or resist this virus . May God help us .
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by cmecproblem(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good move, while we wait for a vaccine and cure.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by ibiso1986: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Face mask has no nutrients like protein and carbohydrate
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by iammolise(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oladayo12:
I wonder o, that local govt seems not to exist i swear. Agbara/lusada region is even the worst sef, dont even know if they consider them to be lagos.

I tell u my broda, nothing gets here except campaign bills and govt officials visiting companies to collect egunje mtcheeeww!
It's sickening lipsrsealed
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Oladayo12(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
iammolise:

I tell u my broda, nothing gets here except campaign bills and govt officials visiting companies to collect egunje mtcheeeww!
It's sickening lipsrsealed
They're all bunch of crooks. which part of odo-odo otta did you reside?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by DeBret(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
stanleyravos:
As long there is food where I will be isolated, am ready for the isolation
����
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Herbdulmalik: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by iammolise(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oladayo12:
They're all bunch of crooks. which part of odo-odo otta did you reside?
Doyin/medina
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by christopherozo: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Watching to see how they can enforce this.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by rhodman: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one.
I hope we can move out now ONLY with a face mask
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Mrtreasure0220: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Audio palliative. People who doesn't live in Ogun state may think it's true.
Let me tell you guys. They gave the whole community 2derika of rice, 4derika of beans 2sachets of tomato and #150 bread. I have never put my trust in the Nigeria government. They can only deceive their gullible followers not me.
Mine is, they should relax the lock down as soon as possible and ensure everyone put on the require and approved safety gadget when going out. Why i said so is that, I went to the garage, a popular market in ado- odo Otta today. The crowd was terrible. I haven't seen such in that market before.
Why? the state government approved one day on and the next day off and it's on between 7a.m to 2p.m.
The short time is more enough to spread the virus because everyone is rushing out at thesame time.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Mrtreasure0220: 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
unnknown:
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
this is necessary and important... lets do it
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Lisaint(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is a state relaxing the lockdown on Monday
7am to 2pm

I don't know what wrong with Lagos state
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Awe4luv(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
stanleyravos:
are you saying those isolated by the government will not be fed

seems u have forgotten this is nigeria.......na oyo be ur case
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Edosao: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
No choice
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Samoranopapa(m): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2020
I really appreciate the Governor’s effort towards curbing the spread of this virus in the state, but I must state it that you cannot detail people against their wish. The issue of isolating people caught without using face mask will not stand the test of legality because their can be no offence without it and it’s punishment being defined in a written law, on this note, I would suggest that the state government should make a law through the house of assembly or a Regulation to give effect to this order.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Makes Wearing Of Facemasks compulsory From Friday by Edith01(f): 2:14am On Apr 25, 2020
Our company (Zhejiang Fuxia Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.)have many products:
1.testing equipment:Particle counter ,air sampler ,smoke generator,aerosol generator ,aerosol photometer,air capture hood and so on.
2.Laboratory furniture:laminar flow cabinet ,biological safety cabinet ,fume hood,pass box,weighing booth ,drying oven,incubator,water distiller ,autoclave,medical hand wash sink  ,air purifier ,air disinfector,ozone generator and so on.

If you have needs,please contact me ,or you can see our company website: http://www.zjsujing.com

Email:zjsjsales006@hotmail.com
whatsapp:+86 15356858192

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / Aba North/South By-Election: Gunmen Kidnap Party Agent In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.