Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Could Be The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Problem? (1150 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello friends. Good evening. Please I'll be very brief.
I met a lady in 2014. After few months of knowing each other I made my intention known. She told me she can't date me that we should just be friends. I tried my best in convincing her to no avail. She told me we'd be better off friends than lovers.
I moved on and stop pressing on her and we became friends that even her family knows me. We talk and chat almost everytime. She introduced me to her boyfriend.
The girl is very good that I do wish I could marry her. Since she didn't not agree I moved on then fell in love with another girl.
Just last two weeks I was chatting with her on whatsapp. I told her am getting married soon. I sent her photos of my fiancée and engagement ring. She did not reply my chats. After a while she sent me t3xt never to call or chat with her again. I should focused on my fianáée.
I have been calling her, sending text but she refused to answer. I don't know if to call her mom. I hate when people keep malice with me.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by JasonJidenna(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dear AbelAbdul,

You remind me of one used and dump Oby Ezekwesili, she thought that toiling vigorously for the enthronement of General buhari would guarantee her a juicy appointment.

That is your case right now... When a Nigeria girl tells you "Let's just be friends" Reject that evil spirit immediately..

But you failed to do so....

I will advise you to DELETE every memory of that bitter girl and concentrate on who God has blessed you with...

A word for the wise is enough.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am coming back to add my 2 cent
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by devilmaycry: 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
She is angry....not with u...but with her boyfriend for not been in ur shoes to engage her....

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Romanoff(f): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Leave her alone abeg.

She was never interested in you.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Humanoid01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Guy forget that babe abeg.

You have absolutely no reason to be bothered, unless you're still interested in her. If that's the case, then both of you are confused, and she's even more confused.

What do you want to call her mom for again when you know why she's acting that way? You better not waste your fiancée's time if you know you're not sure about what you want. Nor be say you go marry person finish, your eyes go dey chook for another woman body.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by MJBOLT: 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
this op is a special kind of fool,why are you running after a girl that rejected and friendzoned you undecided the girl is right,dont contact her again and focus on your fiancee

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Ningen(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
The problem is you can't take a hint.
Bros, focus on your fiancee. You've won. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Nehyooh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
She's shocked to hear that you're getting married; You have no fault bro, you tried to woo her but she said no. I guess she may expect you to keep trying; (but till when ?)
Some girls don't really know what they want; They'll see an opportunity, but the hard to get altitudes will make them miss out.
She's hurt !
Bro, just text her that you know she's surprised, but you just have to move on.
That's my take !
Wish you happy home !

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear AbelAbdul,

You remind me of one used and dump Oby Ezekwesili, she thought that toiling vigorously for the enthronement of General buhari would guarantee her of a juicy appointment.

That is your case right now... When a Nigeria girl tells you "Let's just be friends" Reject that evil spirit immediately..

I will advise you to DELETE every memory of that bitter girl and concentrate on who God has blessed you with...

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by JasonJidenna(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
AbelAbdul:
Thank you.
Just do the right thing.....

You nor go because of MEAT call cow BRODA.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Humanoid01:
Guy forget that babe abeg.

You have absolutely no reason to be bothered, unless you're still interested in her. If that's the case, then both of you are confused, and she's even more confused.

What do you want to call her mom for again when you know why she's acting that way? You better not waste your fiancée's time if you know you're not sure about what you want. Nor be say you go marry person finish, your eyes go dey chook for another woman body.

I said I've fallen in love with another girl. I don't intend dating her. I just don't like being the reason for people's sadness
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Humanoid01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
AbelAbdul:
I said I've fallen in love with another girl. I don't intend dating her. I just don't like being the reason for people's sadness
Neither can you be the reason for people's happiness. No matter how hard you try, everyone is responsible for their own happiness. If she really cares about you, then she should be happy for you. Don't sweat it bro.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nehyooh:
She's shocked to hear that you're getting married; You have no fault bro, you tried to woo her but she said no. I guess she may expect you to keep trying; (but till when ?)
Some girls don't really know what they want; They'll see an opportunity, but the hard to get altitudes will make them miss out.
She's hurt !
Bro, just text her that you know she's surprised, but you just have to move on.
That's my take !
Wish you happy home !
We have been very good friends. Since after two years of wooing her I gave up. Focused on myself till I met this new girl. And I just told her about this girl.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Neither can you be the reason for people's happiness. No matter how hard you try, everyone is responsible for their own happiness. If she really cares about you, then she should be happy for you. Don't sweat it bro.
Well, thank you.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol the girl is patiently waiting for the time u will propose to her and u didn't. Obviously she's jealous and angry.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
AbelAbdul:

Just last two weeks I was chatting with her on whatsapp. I told her am getting married soon. I sent her photos of my fiancée and engagement ring. She did not reply my chats. After a while she sent me t3xt never to call or chat with her again. I should focused on my fianáée.
I have been calling her, sending text but she refused to answer.

SHE IS TOO BUSY TO REPLY YOU OR PICK YOUR CALL. GUESS WHAT SHE'S DOING?

SHE'S BUSY TELLING ALL THOSE THAT CARE TO LISTEN, THAT "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME" AND YOU ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM THE REST. THAT YOU WERE NEVER SERIOUS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ONLY ASKED HER OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE A PLAYER. THAT SHE THANKS GOD SHE DODGED A BULLET.. AND MANY MORE NONSENSES. BELIEVE ME.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by mofeoluwadassah: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
you’ll like keeping malice by fire by force when she destroys your relationship undecided
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by AbelAbdul: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thank you all.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Omar09(m): 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
AbelAbdul:
Hello friends. Good evening. Please I'll be very brief.
I met a lady in 2014. After few months of knowing each other I made my intention known. She told me she can't date me that we should just be friends. I tried my best in convincing her to no avail. She told me we'd be better off friends than lovers.
I moved on and stop pressing on her and we became friends that even her family knows me. We talk and chat almost everytime. She introduced me to her boyfriend.
The girl is very good that I do wish I could marry her. Since she didn't not agree I moved on then fell in love with another girl.
I have been calling her, sending text but she refused to answer. I don't know if to call her mom. I hate when people keep malice with me.

You are really bad at adhering to instructions. How did you pass your exams?

No offense tho.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
I wonder why you created this thread, just focus on your girl and forget about her unless she's going to fund your wedding
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by catwalq(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
AbelAbdul:

How she's feeling right now isn't your fault and shouldn't bother you one bit. Just send her the details of your big day, if she shows up fine but if she doesn't, then her ration will benefit another person.

She had her chance....
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by cyrilex202(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
guy she just made everything a lot easy for u in future because been friends with such girl can destroy your home and family. pls let her be and weep

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear AbelAbdul,

You remind me of one used and dump Oby Ezekwesili, she thought that toiling vigorously for the enthronement of General buhari would guarantee her a juicy appointment.

Must you bleep every girl you meet?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Leave her na.
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by JasonJidenna(m): 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Must you bleep every girl you meet?
If you don't understand what I meant by that, you ask, instead of sounding silly.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
If you don't understand what I meant by that, you ask, instead of sounding silly.

And what makes you think my question has anything to do with whatever you can possibly mean?
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by baralatie(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
She is angry....not with u...but with her boyfriend for not been in ur shoes to engage her....

grin grin
exactly
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by baralatie(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
catwalq:

How she's feeling right now isn't your fault and shouldn't bother you one bit. Just send her the details of your big day, if she shows up fine but if she doesn't, then her ration will benefit another person.

She had missed her chance....
well said
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by baralatie(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
catwalq:

She had missed her chance....
bros Op face your wedding plans abeg
Re: What Could Be The Problem? by JasonJidenna(m): 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And what makes you think my question has anything to do with whatever you can possibly mean?

k.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Problem? by Sixfeetbelle: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2020
JasonJidenna:

k.

When asked a simple question, insulting someone right off the bat shows a great deal the kind of person you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Male And Female Who Fart Most? / Adult Video: My Madams Boyfriend Gives It To Me Till I Can't Walk / VIDEO: Married Woman Cries In Pa!n After She & Partner G0t Stuck While Ch£ating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.