Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Found Love In A Strange Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love In A Strange Place (1321 Views)

I've Found Love On Nairaland! / A Strange Love / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Love In A Strange Place by platinumtt: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
It was the following Friday after the encounter I had with my manager at her place (link to the story). I was just rounding off my activities for the day looking forward to a splendid weekend. Even though, I really had no plan for weekend, but I was a bit relieved to have two days away from office environment to be free from guilt that has almost crippled my emotion. The week had been filled with emotional guilt. I felt so uncomfortable in her presence. On the hand, Miss Tinuke, my manager acted so indifferent from start of the week. No-one could have ever had an idea that we had a smooching and cuddling experience at her house. I was not sure if she did remember or she was too drunk to recount.

While my eyes were still fixed on my laptop screen with my head dissecting previous weekend’s event, I heard a silent voice from the door; Ben! What are you doing this weekend? It was my manager’s voice. At first, I did not know what to say. “emm. mm…mmhm, nothing in particular” I stammered. The she gently walked into my office while closing the door behind her. She said, ‘There is this new night club at Wuse 2 area, if you don’t mind, we can go tonight’. I nodded in affirmation and requested for the time to pick her up. We agreed on 12.am and as she was about to exit my office, she came back and planted a kiss on my cheek. Instantly, my heart melted.

After her exit, I was dumbfounded by her act. My mind was racing so fast as if it was competing in Formula One world championship. I was never a fan of love or relationship at work. Even though, there was no clear policy about relationship between employees in our company, we had never had a similar story and I just could not fathom the after-effect of this journey. In addition, I was not sure of my commitment level, I could not tell if it was lust, love, pity or fear. In short, I was confused......

http://oddmemoir.com/i-found-love-in-a-strange-place/
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by cheesmooth(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
(+_+)
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by Oluwafumike: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Interesting story. I am really enjoying this story
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by Karex81(m): 2:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Clickbait if you know you know.
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by tatdecor: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
we are following your story. I am really interested on how it will end. I am sure, it will end in tearssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by Oluwafumike: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked cool
tatdecor:
we are following your story. I am really interested on how it will end. I am sure, it will end in tearssss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by Nextoprend: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
Thanks @ OP for this is beautiful piece. I had to read all other Mr Ben's memoir.
Re: I Found Love In A Strange Place by Newtonbrothers: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
exactly! I spent many minutes going through other episodes
Nextoprend:
Thanks @ OP for this is beautiful piece. I had to read all other Mr Ben's memoir.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Have Dirty Eyes? / / Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.