Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life (8192 Views)

A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord / Check Out This Beautiful House That Was Made Fr A Shipping Container In Kano Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by MCMLXXVI(m): 2:55am On Apr 25, 2020
The thing looks like a furniture warehouse.
There is ZERO harmony in the selection. And even though these things cost a fortune, interior design goes beyond just gathering expensive furniture in close proximity.
The floor tiles are great, wall paint is nice, but everything else? No. The rooms look cluttered and overdecorated. Borderline claustrophobic.
The living room sofas look horrendous. I didn't know gold-plated chairs with baroque embellishments were still used in 2020. I swear to God, I did not.

Art deco would have actually done this house justice. But hey, his money his choice.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by LarryBee1k: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra1stson:
Man gat to hustle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbaFHrvCMc8
That's not what I was expecting.
I expected to see a MAGNIFICENT BUILDING since you said HOUSE and not an interior decoration
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by KirkoBlack: 4:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Have seen Drake's house?
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by DriggityDre: 4:09am On Apr 25, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Honestly, I prefer something like this
Too bright. A touch of dark would have been better (my opinion).

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by AgentGoat: 4:56am On Apr 25, 2020
MCMLXXVI:
The thing looks like a furniture warehouse.
There is ZERO harmony in the selection. And even though these things cost a fortune, interior design goes beyond just gathering expensive furniture in close proximity.
The floor tiles are great, wall paint is nice, but everything else? No. The rooms look cluttered and overdecorated. Borderline claustrophobic.
The living room sofas look horrendous. I didn't know gold-plated chairs with baroque embellishments were still used in 2020. I swear to God, I did not.

Art deco would have actually done this house justice. But hey, his money his choice.

Unfortunately that's what most will prefer.

I will develop sleep disorders if I start sleeping in that kind of environment.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2020
no bad dreams
EVILFOREST:

That's not what I was expecting.
I expected to see a MAGNIFICENT BUILDING since you said HOUSE and not an interior decoration
no bad dreams

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by sweetrace(f): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Everyone who saw this interior acknowledged the beauty except you. The only problem I see here is the absence of a smart tv of 75 or 85 inches on the wall.
Well that's your own point of view. Look at this mansion I saw on jiji 1.3 billion it's also electroplated like gold according to u.

These pictures show furniture that is tasteful and understated. The previous pictures show gaudy furniture I find horrible and classless.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2020
sweetrace:

These pictures show furniture that is tasteful and understated. The previous pictures show gaudy furniture I find horrible and classless.
But I love this furniture
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2020
sweetrace:

I searched them on jiji those chairs cost more than 10 million. I saw one of 18million gold plated.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by missimelda01(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

Funny I am not poor and secondly na your type dey build house mould lion in the gate ...you don't have good taste trust me..see below what a classy living room looks like
I liked every single comment of yours on this thread cheesy
We seem to have similar taste.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Samcoflex75(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
This looks like a showroom for a furniture company
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by sweetrace(f): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra1stson:

I searched them on jiji those chairs cost more than 10 million. I saw one of 18million gold plated.

Taste and cost don’t always go hand in hand. Somethings are made to look really ostentatious to attract people without class but have a lot of money.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by olamidedivotee(f): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Vanity upon vanity

Shioor
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Vanity upon vanity

Shioor

Not really. Nothing wrong with being rich and enjoying the fruits of your legitimate labour.

No one should apologize or feel guilty for spending their hard-earned money how it pleases them.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Isoduwa(m): 12:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Rubbish �
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by Biafra1stson: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
sweetrace:

Taste and cost don’t always go hand in hand. Somethings are made to look really ostentatious to attract people without class but have a lot of money.
That's e-money house
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by sweetrace(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Biafra1stson:

That's e-money house
I don’t like his taste then. I think it is gaudy, ostentatious... But to each his own.
Re: Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life by bizzibodi(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is a show room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction Öf Duplex + Flats At Ajah, Lagos / *SILVERTON GARDENS 1 AREPO* 10mins Drive From Alausa. #6m Per Plot / Systems Of Land Tenure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.