Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord (64298 Views)

A Beautiful House Built With Mud (Photos) / Is This The Most Beautiful House You've Seen In Your Life / Should The Tenant Who Is Served A Quit Notice Still Pay The Landlord? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by EdemIboro: 11:23am On Oct 28, 2021
A man who was grappling with accommodation issues has risen above the challenges to impress neighbours with his latest achievement.

He was said to have built a house not too long after being his landlord asked him to leave the apartment.

According to reports, the man was served a quit notice to pack out of the rented apartment in three months.

Instead of being dejected or depressed, he dusted himself and had the greatest comeback no one could have imagined.

A social media user who shared the news, revealed that the man in question, bought a piece of land opposite his landlord’s house and built his new home in just two months.

A photo of the newly-built house was also shared online and it got massive reactions from netizens who were impressed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lailasnews.com/tenant-who-was-served-quit-notice-builds-beautiful-house-opposite-landlord/amp/

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by icebird25(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2021
So?

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Hardeconomy(f): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2021
shocked
This should be the testimony of many

267 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by dawnomike(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2021
I see no special news in this... Been served a quit notice by the landlord is no crime, except of the landlord did so callously.

448 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Standing ovation....

16 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by babaalagbo1(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2021
That's a good news

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Lilsameey: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Chaiiii, Nigerians grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by gregyboy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nothing special here, landlord go still brag say u once b e tenant to people, and d people will still give him respect as oga

Building a house close to the landlord that evicted you doesnt change or prove anything than a stupid revenge

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by KingDash: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
be no ritual be that

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Antell95(m): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
I need a Car for uber services.

Either on lease or Higher purchase.

cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Danjikanbauchi: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Father give us more money.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nothingserious: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
EdemIboro:
Tenant who was served quit notice builds beautiful house opposite landlord
https://bodexng.com/2021/10/tenant-who-was-served-quit-notice-builds-beautiful-house-opposite-landlord/

That’s nice.
Provided the tenant was not wicked and perhaps withheld rent as and at when due until the landlord had to threaten him/her with eviction.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by crossfm: 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
He should thank the said landlord.

The greatest mistake he will make is to see his landlord as his enemy, instead they should be good neighbors.

The landlord is a vital force and a destiny sharper.

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bloggers. Una well done.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by michlins(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
The idea that someone who treated you bad because of money will go broke and you will become richer is very stupid one.

If you feel bad, make your own money and spend it the way you want

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by traihit: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don't think it's really wise. If the landlord had been kind to the person, would he have stayed in the house forever?

Building the house opposite the formerly rented house might not be bad for other reasons but building it because the former landlord treated your any how is not wise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Evil man. You had money to pay rent but refused to pay.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by agbonkamen(f): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Even if he decides to buy his former landlord house, It won't change the fact that he was onced a tenant under the supremacy of the Landlord Lugard grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nonexisting1: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
He should thank the landlord for motivating him to build his own house. The landlord had mouths to feed with the rent money so he had to do what he needed to do.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by xmanco42: 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
U mean he use the money he suppose use to pay his rent to build home. Tenant and poverty mentality undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wheres the landlords house? I want to see something.

This house that looks like its the only structure in sight. More like a new site that is just being newly developed.

So where is the landlords property that is said to be opposite?

Lie lie blogger.

17 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by fourboys: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
E choke

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Lamasta(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies, my cup of joy runneth over

4 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
So?

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by ogbiwa: 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lol. It's everyone's prayer to move from a tenant to a house owner, but then this guy looks like someone who likes strife a lot. Some squabbles are not necessary if you're going far in life

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by talk2hb1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
EdemIboro:
Tenant who was served quit notice builds beautiful house opposite landlord
https://bodexng.com/2021/10/tenant-who-was-served-quit-notice-builds-beautiful-house-opposite-landlord/
Why was he served?
Where is the landlord house?
Does the landlord not wish him well by serving him?
Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Highest level of pettiness, and for what?

9 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Sabadon(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
Success is the greatest come back after a defeat

1 Like

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by olu77(m): 5:07am On Oct 29, 2021
englishmart:
Evil man. You had money to pay rent but refused to pay.

And it's pay back time for him because I bet he is on JiJi looking for tenant right now

3 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by iamyemiakins(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2021
The tenant-cum-landlord in church on Sunday be like:

Come and see what the Lord has done for me
He has taken away my sorrows and now I'm free
Agam e buru hallelujah eh buru yeah
Agam a para hallelujah para o
Because of Jesus everyday na shakara I dey do
Double double heavenly blessings na him I dey receive
Haa ha ha eh eh eh
God, your grace and mercies always dey follow me
Haa eeeh, Lord has given me victory (x2)
Hallelujah eh (x4)
[img]https://c./-iQ4zx-65qcAAAAd/tinubu-money-dance.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Tenant Who Was Served Quit Notice Builds Beautiful House Opposite Landlord by Macey: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2021
grin see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) / Man Whose Watch, Cloths And House Are All Green, White, Green / Dad Wins Epic N1.9 Billion James Bond-Style Mansion With Just N15,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.