Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November (28106 Views)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Nigerian Lady Who Gave Birth To A Cute Baby Girl Narrates How She Lost 19 Babies / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by DriggityDre: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2020
musicpromax:
MEANWHILE, I'm giving everyone free airline for dropping a comment on my instagra.m post
You're giving everyone free airline

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Kpekus and Dickson, The thing no concern we wey never marry, I mean wetin concerned Agbero with overload
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by guru90: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Hello, did you even do mathematics at all?? And your name is guru ooo...
If you remove 3 from 12, the answer is NOVEMBER... grin
lolzzzz...
We are right naaaa....
NOVEMBER is the Answer.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by cococandy(f): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2020
This is not a good time to have babies.
Scary times.

2 Likes

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2020
November, December, January babies! cheesy
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by HundredWays(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2020
Jestin:
They should let us kn if the world is going to end.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by enemyofprogress: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2020
No wonder ajepako has bean very scarce here.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Ishilove: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2020
DriggityDre:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by sugarboy1142: 6:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Okay
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Due to the stupid lockdown policy.

You don't just copy solutions from abroad, you must consider your peculiar local circumstance, borrow a leaf from Sweden that never imposed lockdown, Ghana and Brazil have scrapped it.

African leaders need to develop their own solutions for the world to copy, you don't just copy stupid solutions because you want to trend and receive handouts.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by AleagueEdu: 6:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Another theory is definitely evolving....

The Replacement Theory!!!!!!

If you know you
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Desmaxwell(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Prof are you trying to prevent COVID-19 babies like zika virus babies, let's see pictures of COVID-19 babies or I do believe it
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by mu2sa2: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2020
DriggityDre:
He may soon add airport as bonus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by AsawanaDgreat: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2020
True talk.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Children are gifts from God.

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by mmsen: 7:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigerians hate family planning just like they hate anything rooted in reason and logic.

god will provide. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Karemarealty288(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2020
rayblast:
we give names like Lecoro,Coroshina,corogbemi,Molekecoro,

Chibucoro ,Nnabucoro, Coromeka, Corobuisi, Corolina.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by mightysid: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2020
I have seen this coming even before the lockdown, there is going to be more birth than death and instead reduction in population, there will be increase. Government should prepare.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Digmygold: 7:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Avalancheman your baby is coming with COVID19
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by LordIsaac(m): 7:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Let me catch any soul here begging to feed a baby after Covid-19...
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 25, 2020
we already knows it.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Openbusiness: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2020
And it's really the children and babies I pity the most. They are the ones who will need the ventilators. If the bascard government doesn't buy enough ventilators to cater for the children if or when they start getting infected, na God go punish una papa, bloody thieves , hopeless government. May God have mercy and protect the children. I love children so much and I hate it when they are exposed to danger
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Osidazz19: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria is already way over populated. This is real bad news for this country.

One of the biggest problems in Nigeria is the fact the incomes is way to little to support the population. People keep saying Nigeria is rich, No you are not when you have so many people to take care of with very limited resources.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by walkwithgod(m): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Until you can't cater for them then they end up becoming a menace to the society.

1 million boys

Awawa boys

Awon omo shaolin temple

started this way. Use your UPPER !

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:30am On Apr 25, 2020
Sure
Covido like Davido
Covidseyi
Covidbiyi
Adecovid
Covidomo
Covi like Koffi
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Population explosion....the rate at which they fvcking each other no be small thing....I just dey observe from afar... shocked
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by snipernigga(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2020
After this phase of lockdown, my wife, side chick, 2 girl friends have all reported their periods missing.
grin ; grin
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
At this period.....wtf! Stop this Baba......not this period I repeat..
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Odogwu999(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Omo ehhh over population is on the way
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by osahonds: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Don't b surprise that d Federal Govt. which could not share palliative or disburst cash effectively 2 everyone, would ensure contraceptive are shared effectively from door to door acros the 36 states of d nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / My Narcissistic Brother / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.