Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November (28103 Views)

Namibian Man Creates Baby Saver Box For Unplanned Pregnancy And Unwanted Babies / Nigerian Lady Who Gave Birth To A Cute Baby Girl Narrates How She Lost 19 Babies / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Zimzy(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2020
That is what we call equilibrium. Corona takes lives and at the same time gives lives.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 25, 2020
This certain prediction should open your eyes to profit making business. Strategise and map out plan towards the period, just as facemask and food are the current frontline of business which is immune to the lockdown.

I suggest baby stuffs (pampers, clothes, shoes, pants, cereals, feeding bottles, etc....). I also suggest baby toys and dolls. Add yours too

If you have a strong diaspora link, start importing pampers.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Sososo(f): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2020
This is no longer news
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Majesty82(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
So your advice is against kpekus abi? After succeeding in chasing us inside..
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Christmasdon(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2020
seekier:
It will be over and everything will be back to normal soon
. I DONT THINK SO. THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING. 2030 I DONT SEE CORONAVIRUS GOING. BUT I WANT IT TO GO.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 25, 2020
Lols grin
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Changai(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2020
It is my prayer that every family looking up unto God for the fruit of the womb would have cause to rejoice come this November in Jesus Name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2020
I doubt this information. With the current state of things, everyone is on guard.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Starks: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2020
atleast that what nigerian are good for... to populate their seeds everywhere then look for the nearest foreign country to travel to, to wash clothes or prostitute ....abi is d 200mil population we are seeing.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
So, family shouldn't make babies because of Covid-19? Should they become murderers therewith?
Please, every pregnancy should be given birth to. Thank you
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Antichristus: 9:33am On Apr 25, 2020
They're doomed before their birth. Nigeria is a hell where your destiny is thwarted befire arrival. Buhari has already mortgaged their future into the hands of the Chinese who are alresdy enslaving Nigerians on the Nigerian soil, and operating restaurants in Nigeria where Nigerians are not welcome.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Avalancheman: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Digmygold:
Avalancheman your baby is coming with COVID19

1-minute man. Try and impregnate your wife first.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Agugbadin: 10:03am On Apr 25, 2020
Brainless expert.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by elchapoo: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Which one come be Covid 19 babies kwa
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Amorprincesa24: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2020
Very possible with the way that man was chasing his wife for sex. By November 50,000 babies loading.....
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by GodLifted: 10:37am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow! Coro babies.
In other news, someone might need this
*FREE business and SKILLS ACQUISITION training webinar Featuring:*
♦HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
♦HOW TO DESIGN WITH PHONE
♦Vedio text Animation and lots more!

*A life changing webinar*
_Click here� to join other great minds_

https:///2347034834634
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by bukatyne(f): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2020
Osidazz19:
Nigeria is already way over populated. This is real bad news for this country.

One of the biggest problems in Nigeria is the fact the incomes is way to little to support the population. People keep saying Nigeria is rich, No you are not when you have so many people to take care of with very limited resources.

Limited resources
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Osidazz19: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
bukatyne:

Limited resources

If you are making 1 million Naira monthy but you have 50 kids to feed, pay school fees, health care, sports, house, and the likes, are you rich? No, you are as poor as a church rat. That's the case of Nigeria, too many mouths chasing few dollars. The situation is only made worse by fraud, incompetence, selfishness, greed, laziness and lack of ingenuity among the leaders and the general population. Your leaders are just a microcosm of who you are.
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Digmygold: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Avalancheman:

1-minute man. Try and impregnate your wife first.

Am i you? 1 second monkey! Muhehehehe!
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Not only in Nigeria, it's all over the world. People have been fuccking like crazy lately!
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by AmacoA: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
funmike83:
Tele health is late now, after how many weeks lock down. Pple no dey waste time reach that level. Enough baby christening . Make this coro do pass a beg . Early morning own sweet pass after all we are working from home grin

U dis person. Hmmm
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by ajepako(f): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
enemyofprogress:
No wonder ajepako has bean very scarce here.

Sule tongue tongue
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
What about unwanted pregnancy that will occur between neighbours and youths?
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Ayodeb(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corodola
Coroseyi
Corodayo
Corolabi
You can add yours!
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Longman8: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Husband will be like."Honey come give me this thing abeg body no be firewood"
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by PropertyBuying(f): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Many girlfriends will turn to baby mama , especially those that are with their boyfriend during this period
grin
Re: Josiah Mutihir: Nigeria To Experience Unplanned COVID-19 Babies By November by Avalancheman: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Digmygold:

Am i you? 1 second monkey! Muhehehehe!

Shut up! Go and impregnate your wife first before coming out to yarn tua tua... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Narcissistic Brother / Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.