Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her (28182 Views)

Nigerian Man Abandons His Wife And Two Kids As He Elopes With His Gay Lover / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by dre11(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
......destroys marriage certificate

. . . hubby still wants her back

By Gibson Nyikadzino

[An Air-Force of Zimbabwe employee has tried but in vain to locate his wife of four months after she left their matrimonial home for her former lover in December 2014. Stanley Mapondera, 28, is legally married to Cyindalee Hazvinei Chapanga, 22, and the two tied the knot on August 7, 2014 and he has been left clutching a certified copy of their marriage certificate.

In his narrative, MAPONDERA SAID ON November 28 in 2014 he left his home in Chitungwiza for a week’s work assignment in Chegutu. When he returned home on December 9 he discovered his wife was not home and during his absence she was staying with her former lover, Tonderai Chakaengesu.

Stanley(right),Tonderai (middle)

“The following day when I left for work, I found out my wife had left the house, destroyed our wedding photos and the original marriage certificate. I suspected that she was seeing Chakaengesu and I have now established that they are staying together.

I just do not know where I am only left with a certified copy of the marriage certificate. When I married her, I knew she had a baby girl with Chakaengesu and now I have heard they have a second child, a boy.

During our stay, we never had a child. Ndiye akandimanikidza kuchata kudaiso asi akundiita so,” narrated Mapondera. The distraught man said he engaged his wife’s family and he had talks with his mother-in-law whom he occasionally drank beer with.

“I used to drink beer with my mother-in-law and when Cyindalee left, the mother-in-law tried her best to knock sense into her head but she could not come back,” added Mapondera.

Mapondera said he has confronted Chakaengesu more than three times at his work place number F23 Gulf Complex, where he is a cellphone dealer, telling him to let his wife come home. He said he still loves his wife even if she has two kids.

“I do not know where they stay. I went to Chakaengesu’s work place and reminded him I have a legally binding marriage with Cyindalee and he told me I should look for Cyindalee and tell her in person. Telling you the truth my brother, my marriage is still valid and I love my wife and what Chakaengesu is doing is wrong.

Zvavari kita kuchaya mapoto uku. I love my wife and I still want us to continue with our marriage. I am willing to fulfil my vows and she should do the same. I have respect for my marriage certificate and have no intentions to dissolve the union, and that is why I am not looking for another wife.

If I had no respect for my marriage, I could have married another woman or have many children. I went into depression to an extent that my wedding ring does not fit in the finger. Her having a second child means she has no respect for what we promised each other on our wedding day.

I want us to work things out with no prejudice directed at anyone whatsoever,” he explained. Asked what he will do if Cyindalee refuses to come back, Mapondera said that will be her own baby. I do not want to revenge, but I am in pain,” added Mapondera.

Efforts to get contact from Cyindalee were fruitless, but H-Metro spoke to Chakaengesu who confirmed that he is stating with her. “Yes, we have two kids together that I can confirm. I know that Mapondera and Hazvie are legally married but there is information which Mapondera did not tell you and you have to make an appointment so that we discuss the issue together,” said Chakaengesu.

Chakaengesu however, refused to disclose where he resides, reiterating the appointment has to be in town. “I cannot dispute what he told you but I want my version to be heard when all parties involved are around. Kwandinogara hakuna basa, tinosangana mutown. We can meet anytime from Monday,” added Chakaengesu.

http://hmetro.co.zw/married-woman-elopes-2/

1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
babe how fa na.. so somebody cannot play with you?
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Bayajidda1: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
##BringBackNwaAmaikpe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by analyst1: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
okay
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by LexngtonSteele: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Shyne Barrow in "Get out"....

"If u eff a girl good she don't wanna leave"...

The guy's equipment is doing wonders. wink

The husband is still begging after he was donated 2 bastards.... they were even generous enough to leave the wedding certificate for him grin

If there's a Nobel for Mumuism. .this guy would win a lot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Caustics: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
shocked what manner of man drinks beer with his mother in law?

19 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by 9jvirgin(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
The level of insanity in this world is indescribable. What can we call this?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Zeze06(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
smiley

This is a lesson for all...

If a girl is not up to 26yrs or above, don't marry her.... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Zeze06(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
cry
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by ItalianWine(f): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala for the past how many days I've been getting sick when I enter nairaland, I can't even explain it. Have you kidnapped NwaAmaikpe again? cos I can't find him anyway. What has the innocent, free sprited young man done to you that you'll take away our joy from nairaland? Please release NwaAmaikpe for us.

#FreeNwaAmaikpe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by 9jvirgin(m): 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
uchennaMVE:
Do u live in ph, aba, umuahia owerri ,Onitsha,
Do u need a well paid job. Search no more because MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE is recruiting workers. Minimum qualification is O-level.
We pay N60000
Call me on 08062435569
mrfebuc@gmail.com
Okwor Uchenna Prosper
Nnorom Emmanuel
You will work 2 days in a week.

What is this again?

10 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Teewhy2: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let old things stay in the past , so that you can move ahead in life. Most people allow the past to hold them down and prevent them from achieving greater things in life.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by mascot87(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
When you love too much, you act like the most stupid human being on earth. That guy is caged for life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by AngelicBeing: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Zimbabwe women, sex, adultery and promiscuity is like Suya and onions, nonsense sad

9 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by princeade86(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
he want revenge on the girl ni oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by KingLennon(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
The only thing she's getting from her lover is good $ex. Give her better banging wer go reset her memory. Make her speak in tongues everynight....grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
What the cuck
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by goodnewscliff(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
the wifez georgous!!!! worh fighting for cheesy!! she doesn't want d marriage anymore! so dont push it grin
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by thorpido(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why do people hang on to and forcefully marry people who do not really want them?
It's obvious this woman is hung on her ex.I wonder why he married her in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Joshua070(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
undecided grin i don't understand o
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Shyne Barrow in "Get out"....

"If eff a girl good she don't wanna leave"...

The guy's equipment is doing wonders. wink

The husband is still begging after he was donated 2 bastards.... they were even generous enough to leave the wedding certificate for him grin

If there's a Nobel for Mumuism. .this guy would win a lot

What do they call otumorkpor in Zimbabwe?
I think that's what he is high on.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by yomi007k(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Titto93:
I think JUJU plays a very strong role here.

No be lie....its either Juju or Foolishness of the highest order.
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by AuroraB(f): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
What did he say happened undecided

grin grin angry
Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by Vince77(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Alot of married men and women still see their Ex. Only a few gets caught.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her by aku626(m): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Long Post, but i sympathize with those who mourn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become Emotionally Strong / "My Wife Is Very Dirty, Everywhere In The House Smells" – Man Tells Court / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.