Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night (901 Views)

The Giant Bird I Caught Within My Compound. Please What Is The Name? / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by Jentle244: 4:40am On Apr 25, 2020
So around after 9pm, I was dozing off when my dad called me, the urgency in his voice made sleep disappear from my eyes.

This snake attacked and killed a hen that was incubating her eggs and a chick. It was the cry of the hen that alerted my dad

Well thank God for the nepa light if not we wouldn't have been able to locate and kill it.

What specie is this cause I heard from neighbors it is a cobra

cc: lalasticlala

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by malikombi(m): 4:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Picture DA??
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by seunlayi(m): 4:45am On Apr 25, 2020
You try
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by seunlayi(m): 4:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Wey pinsure àbí you still dey edit am?
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by Jentle244: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2020
seunlayi:
Wey pinsure àbí you still dey edit am?

Bros no vex na the stupid browser
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by wale0911: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Damn, I hate this creepy thing! Thank God you executed the terrorist before it launched further attacks on your household. Pls, don't eat- burn and discard appropriately.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by seunlayi(m): 5:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Jentle244:

Bros no vex na the stupid browser
maybe you didn't upload it properly
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by seunlayi(m): 5:18am On Apr 25, 2020
wale0911:
Damn, I hate this creepy thing! Thank God you executed the terrorist before it launched further attacks on your household. Pls, don't eat- burn and discard appropriately.
I don't know what done people derived on eating this urgly creature, I can only touch it with sharp cutlass and burn it off

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by mykelswa(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Lemme book. Mam is very hungry another 2weeks. GOD will see us through. Wat kind of snake is this?

I seriously need help from nairalanders
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 25, 2020
seunlayi:
I don't know what done people derived on eating this urgly creature, I can only touch it with sharp cutlass and burn it off
things we go through to make front page.
Let me wait for the appropriate quarter's chairman to do the needful

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by potent5(m): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Share it with your neighbors o.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by funmijoyb(f): 5:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Poisonous but eatable ..common Snake in Nigeria
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by potent5(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Jentle244:
So around after 9pm, I was dozing off when my dad called me, the urgency in his voice made sleep disappear from my eyes.

This snake attacked and killed a hen that was incubating her eggs and a chick. It was the cry of the hen that alerted my dad

Well thank God for the nepa light if not we wouldn't have been able to locate and kill it.

What specie is this cause I heard from neighbors it is a cobra
It must be a cobra.

Cobra and chicken are like 5 and 6.
Be careful with the meat o. I don't think it's every snake that should be eaten.
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by fran6co(m): 5:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Front page material
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by ekwuemendinso(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2020
Early morning food for one mode ADM like that....

If I say la, another man say Las, Omo Na u sabi!

Who kill the snake? Na Lala; if u put am tisklala Na u sabi! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by Tomtomy98: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Front page material
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by PlaysNigeria: 7:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Dancing to the promised Landgrin
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by bestabigaelever(f): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Snake early in the morning shocked
It's big, let's hope it reach promise land
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by Nickymezor(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lala's pet smiley
Re: See The Snake I Killed In My Compound Last Night by seyideco(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Spitting cobra.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Lhasa Apso Available For A New Home / Adult Female Neapolitan Mastiff On Heat For Sale / Foster Care For Dogs (say no To Dog Abuse) #FightAgainstDogAbuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.