Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money (6022 Views)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 25, 2020
This betting company called merry bet has refused to pay me what I won. I placed my bet normally and I've been winning but this time they have refused to release my money. Please help...
I've reported them to Lagos state lottery board and EFCC, they said they're on the case. I have proofs of all their fraudulent activities.

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Why do I have to place more bets when I've won a clean ticket.

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2020
They want me to place more bets till I lose everything. Please how's that right? angry
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by leTrizzle: 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Was the win with bonus given? If yes, it may be a policy of some sort.

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Nopanties:
I always knew those guys were scammers. The only betting company in Nigeria r bet9ja and nairabet. I hope you get your money
I posted this on their Facebook page and they quickly deleted it to lure more people. I'm really disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 25, 2020
leTrizzle:
Was the win with bonus given? If yes, it may be a policy of some sort.
No it was a clean win. Clean deposit. I still have my debit alert here. I won clean.

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by leTrizzle: 5:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Highorbit7016:
No it was a clean win. Clean deposit. I still have my debit alert here. I won clean.
In that case it's just plain fraud.

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 25, 2020
At a time they called me and said they are going to pay but later, they turned around again. That was the moment I reported them to Lagos state lottery board. They had so many excuses not to pay me and when I check their terms and conditions , I violated none.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 25, 2020
HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS??
Please I need help in fighting these guys
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Bro,try report on twitter tag reputatble groups,people,everybody

3 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Yohh: 7:15am On Apr 25, 2020
How much is the money?
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by bmdmixer: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Yohh:
How much is the money?
the amount is not d issue pay nah pay

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
First time I started with #100 and I took it to #10k and withdrew. Them no complain
I did #200 and took it to 5K. Them still no complain
Now I did #50 n took it to 3k, this is when they started complaining like I did something wrong.

I've been staking live on their electronic leagues and my stakes are clean and winning clean.
Their rep Ufuoma is the worst, she'll say they are going to pay but later say I should keep betting. That I should play odds of 1.50. Since when did odd of 1.1, 1.2 etc become invalid when you're staking with your own money o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2020
25tolife:
Bro,try report on twitter tag reputatble groups,people,everybody
I've done that. On Facebook they quickly delete my posts but I'll continue posting there. Twitter is still there
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Novemberaura(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2020
this is...
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by tolijascro(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Yohh:
How much is the money?

abi o ask am ....e be like say the money na 3k judging by the pictures of his merrybet account that he posted....reporting merrybet because of 3k...broke ass niggas everywhere....i no fit count how much naira have lost this season alone as i no get work or anything wey dey fetch me money....the op cala gannnn o....because of 3k grin

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
tolijascro:

abi o ask am ....e be like say the money na 3k judging by the pictures of his merrybet account that he posted....reporting merrybet because of 3k...broke ass niggas everywhere....i no fit count how much naira have lost this season alone as i no get work or anything wey dey fetch me money....the op cala gannnn o....because of 3k grin
Money you lost. Not money wrongly taken from you. Or u think I lost my bet?. For your info this is not about 3k, it's about merry bet not being honest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Toma2: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
tolijascro:

Even if it's 200naira... Na E money.. he worked hard for it.
Did you work for yours??
Oga Big Man, U can kindly refund him

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by tolijascro(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Toma2:

Even if it's 200naira... Na E money.. he worked hard for it.
Did you work for yours??
Oga Big Man, U can kindly refund him

lol......see as u carry matter wey no concern you for head...relax bro and stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Toma2: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
tolijascro:

lol......see as u carry matter wey no concern you for head...relax bro and stay off my mention
Uno get matter.. U need the relaxation

5 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
The bastards finally paid after 3 days of battle. Thank God for Mrs Nike from LSLB. Merrybet are real scammers.

6 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Another excuse merry bet gave was they don't pay at weekend but today they did. They are not to be trusted. I feel sorry for those staking huge amounts.

4 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by puremaker7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Highorbit7016:
Another excuse merry bet gave was they don't pay at weekend but today they did. They are not to be trusted. I feel sorry for those staking huge amounts.
if you want to be serious about sportbet, u should use bet9ja or nairabet they are the only sport bet that can pay u millions if you win, see the rest? na scam o

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
puremaker7:
if you want to be serious about sportbet, u should use bet9ja or nairabet they are the only sport bet that can pay u millions if you win, see the rest? na scam o
You're very right
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Mbshadow(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sorry for what happen bro,merrybet is not scammer we has the fastest payout methed,it maybe network or the agent fault pls just bear that with us bro
Highorbit7016:
The bastards finally paid after 3 days of battle. Thank God for Mrs Nike from LSLB. Merrybet are real scammers.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Toma2: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mbshadow:
Sorry for what happen bro,merrybet is not scammer we has the fastest payout methed,it maybe network or the agent fault pls just bear that with us bro
Na now U see am undecided
After all has been settled grin

2 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by wirinet(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sent you mail. Please respond.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by merrybet: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Highorbit7016:

Hello Highorbit7016, we received your complaint on our Social media platforms & advised you. Initially, please be informed that your bank payout requests were reversed in error. All inconveniences are highly regretted.

However, we can confirm that your bank payout request of 3043.00NGN made on 25.04.2020 04:07 has been successfully processed to your registered bank account. 

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Attack. Caution Graphic Content. Please Say No To Cultism. / Facebook Live ‘killer’ Shoots His Girlfriend Dead On After Telling Her (Video) / Woman Kept Robber At Petrol Station For Police To Arrive By 'performing Sex Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.