Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money (6071 Views)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Toma2: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
merrybet:

Hello Highorbit7016, we received your complaint on our Social media platforms & advised you. Initially, please be informed that your bank payout requests were reversed in error. All inconveniences are highly regretted.

However, we can confirm that your bank payout request of 3043.00NGN made on 25.04.2020 04:07 has been successfully processed to your registered bank account. 

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.
Story.. U didn't see it when he posted it.

2 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
The ugly truth is if I hadn't taken some legal actions against merrybet they'd have eaten my money and made me feel cheated and violated.
They are so very much uncomposed. Whoever handles their twitter account will say something very different from what their Facebook page handler would say. Then there's the Ufuoma and Sharon. Ufuoma would say it's an error, Sharon would say I must continue betting, unfortunately they're all merrybet customer reps o.
Then on Facebook, whenever I post, the admin deletes my posts. Hardly does it stay 20mins on their page before it is deleted.
If I had the opportunity and financial power, I swear deep down, I'll pursue more legal actions against merrybet.
Seriously are these the people you want to entrust your money to

4 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by wirinet(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Highorbit7016:
The ugly truth is if I hadn't taken some legal actions against merrybet they'd have eaten my money and made me feel cheated and violated.
They are so very much uncomposed. Whoever handles their twitter account will say something very different from what their Facebook page handler would say. Then there's the Ufuoma and Sharon. Ufuoma would say it's an error, Sharon would say I must continue betting, unfortunately they're all merrybet customer reps o.
Then on Facebook, whenever I post, the admin deletes my posts. Hardly does it stay 20mins on their page before it is deleted.
If I had the opportunity and financial power, I swear deep down, I'll pursue more legal actions against merrybet.
Once again, sent you a private mail.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
wirinet:

Once again, sent you a private mail.
OK
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Judith86: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
I think it is very wrong for you to come here and lie against this company . My husband has been an agent with them for the past 4 years and I must say they have never disappointed. They pay customers millions, what is 3,000 wey they no go pay you . Next time , sort things out privately , we know how the country Dey now .
They are still the best , guy next time make you calm down .

2 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by De9ice1: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
They are very reliable bro.I am surprised to hear this.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by kontalon: 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bross i dey follow them for a while now, Merrybet dey reliable mehn i no go lie. Even for their facebook i see their reply to you sef, thats on one of their giveaway posts like that, 60k free airtime or so. Anyhow sha, merrybet sure die, payment of winning no be issue. I sabi one guy wey win 10million in anambra state, na 8 straight draw em pay, and dem pay am em money with no story mehn
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by merrybetsports: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Highorbit7016:

Hello Highorbit7016, regarding the issue with your Merrybet account, we received your complaint on our Social media platforms & advised you.

We reached out to you on three of our Facebook posts. We are unable to share the links to these posts here because it is against Nairaland's policy. However, we sent a message to your inbox & replied the comments received regarding your complaints on our Facebook page stating the links where we reached out to you. Due to these responses, other comments from you were removed from the page. All inconveniences are highly regretted. We also responded to messages you sent to our Facebook inbox regarding your complaint. Kindly see a screenshot of one of our conversations with you on Facebook. We also reached out to you on Twitter via direct messages and on our timeline.

Regarding reversals on payout requests, please be informed this was done in error. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

However, we can confirm that your bank payout request of 3043.00NGN made on 25.04.2020 04:07 has been successfully processed to your registered bank account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other issue, feedback, or suggestion regarding your Merrybet account or any of our Sports betting services. For more information, kindly make use of the 'Contact Us' page on the website.

Keep staying safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Judith86:
I think it is very wrong for you to come here and lie against this company . My husband has been an agent with them for the past 4 years and I must say they have never disappointed. They pay customers millions, what is 3,000 wey they no go pay you . Next time , sort things out privately , we know how the country Dey now .
Shut up and stop saying what you don't know. Where we're u when they were telling me I must continue betting or I forget about my money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2020
De9ice1:
They are very reliable bro.I am surprised to hear this.
I myself was surprised too.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 26, 2020
kontalon:
Bross i dey follow them for a while now, Merrybet dey reliable mehn i no go lie. Even for their facebook i see their reply to you sef, thats on one of their giveaway posts like that, 60k free airtime or so. Anyhow sha, merrybet sure die, payment of winning no be issue. I sabi one guy wey win 10million in anambra state, na 8 straight draw em pay, and dem pay am em money with no story mehn

Yes, that was after I've reported them. Initially they were deleting all my posts

2 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by kontalon: 6:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Highorbit7016:
Yes, that was after I've reported them. Initially they were deleting all my posts

lol bross, i see say dem don reply u for here sef, based on why dem delete your comment and e be like say u don get ur bank alert join sef. abeg sama me some airtime based on street level grin hehehe. make i no lie u, merrybet sure gaan i know wetin i dey talk. anyways sha if u get free game for boys share am o, make we dey win dey go cos eyes don red now cry
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by kontalon: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2020
puremaker7:
if you want to be serious about sportbet, u should use bet9ja or nairabet they are the only sport bet that can pay u millions if you win, see the rest? na scam o

baba abeg speak for yourself betting companies dey pay winnings asides bet9ja or nairabet, guys for street dey cashout on a steady.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by puremaker7(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2020
kontalon:

baba abeg speak for yourself betting companies dey pay winnings asides bet9ja or nairabet, guys for street dey cashout on a steady.
Baba I no be kid for sport bet even since when 1960bet they rule the street, if yu b online punter you go understand wella, my 6k still dey with 1960bet up till now, the day I won 658K from surebet 247 I hear ham, before they could paid me 400K outa it no small email I sent, they later frustrated my payment on the remaining 258K..until I made nonsense selection and lost the remaining..
I don chop m's wella on nairabet and getting my money no they stress me at all.
me I b heavy staker o, if you know yu know

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by gpatern: 5:40am On Apr 27, 2020
merrybet:

Hello Highorbit7016, we received your complaint on our Social media platforms & advised you. Initially, please be informed that your bank payout requests were reversed in error. All inconveniences are highly regretted.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Keep staying safe.

I was about saying that no bet company will joke with thier reputation because of small money like 3000Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by kingthreat(m): 6:16am On Apr 27, 2020
puremaker7:
them self get wahala, sometimes u will have to chat and chat with their customer care rep before you can get paid

See you. Those guys pay in 1 minute. No excuses
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2020
How about this response on a clean win

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2020
kingthreat:

See you. Those guys pay in 1 minute. No excuses
Lies! Even a whole b€t9ja no dey pay in 5minutes sef

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2020
gpatern:

I was about saying that no bet company will joke with thier reputation because of small money like 3000Naira
Na the amount wey remain for there be that
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by De9ice1: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Merrybet is known for good reputation. I'm surprised at this
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by De9ice1: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
I concur . 100%
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Precious101c: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Please someone should point me on how I can take legal action against betfarm. I recently registered on there platform, I placed my first bet after registration and I won , I initiated withdrawal and I was paid instantly. I placed a second bet and I also won, initiated a withdrawal and it has been pending for more than 6days now. When I charted there customer support , they keep telling me they have a withdrawal process.I need to report these guys.please I need guidance.

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Precious101c:
Please someone should point me on how I can take legal action against betfarm. I recently registered on there platform, I placed my first bet after registration and I won , I initiated withdrawal and I was paid instantly. I placed a second bet and I also won, initiated a withdrawal and it has been pending for more than 6days now. When I charted there customer support , they keep telling me they have a withdrawal process.I need to report these guys.please I need guidance.
You need to read that their withdrawal process and understand. Of you're right, you'll need to show proof of your correspondence with bet farm to Lagos State Lottery Board. They'll respond within an hour or so and asign a legal officer to your case.
Next time, please and please stick with bet 9ja or naira bet.
To hell with merrybet
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
De9ice1:
Merrybet is known for good reputation. I'm surprised at this
If you read my whatsapp chat with their rep, you'll see that I myself was surprise but it happened. They cannot be trusted. I won't force you out of their cage sha. U go learn

3 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by don4real: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Judith86:
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Ezmans: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yohh:
How much is the money?
why this kind question, please this is public

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto / DISTURBING PICTURES: Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes / Lady Beaten & Stripped For Hiding A Guys Condom After Sex (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.