Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money (6070 Views)

Colorado Santa Lookalike Robs Bank, Throws Money In Air Shouting Merry Christmas / Prostitute Disgraces Man Who Refused To Pay After Service In Lekki, Lagos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Skinnygee1: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2020
merrybet:

Hello Highorbit7016, we received your complaint on our Social media platforms & advised you. Initially, please be informed that your bank payout requests were reversed in error. All inconveniences are highly regretted.

However, we can confirm that your bank payout request of 3043.00NGN made on 25.04.2020 04:07 has been successfully processed to your registered bank account. 

Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet, your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Keep staying safe.

How long does it take for you guys to payout? This is my first time of paying out using merrybet and it's over 9 hours now yet it's still showing "transaction initiated"

Please you guys should look into this abeg

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by effido666: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2020
The bastards finally paid after 3 days of battle. Thank God for Mrs Nike from LSLB. Merrybet are real scammers.

If u like gaming just register wit bet9ja and get ur money wen ever u win.....they are most trusted amongst all betting/gaming sites in Nigeria for now

2 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Pillar12: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
puremaker7:
if you want to be serious about sportbet, u should use bet9ja or nairabet they are the only sport bet that can pay u millions if you win, see the rest? na scam o

Bro where do you put betway?

Betway would pay 5m within 15mins of confirmation of your game.

Open a betway account and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Biglugard(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2020
They want me to place more bets till I lose everything. Please how's that right? angry

Send me your username and password

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by ArinzeUgo: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
OK
...pls bro..can u send me ur no...I am having serious issues right now with them..I have a several winning amounting to 180k, I have tried payout upto 5 consecutive times, the keep reversing it....pls help me...I need to call u for advice
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by ArinzeUgo: 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Why do I have to place more bets when I've won a clean ticket.
pls bro..can u send me ur no...I am having serious issues right now with them..I have a several winning amounting to 180k, I have tried payout upto 5 consecutive times, the keep reversing it....pls help me...I need to call u for advice
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Appleyard(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
tolijascro:

abi o ask am ....e be like say the money na 3k judging by the pictures of his merrybet account that he posted....reporting merrybet because of 3k...broke ass niggas everywhere....i no fit count how much naira have lost this season alone as i no get work or anything wey dey fetch me money....the op cala gannnn o....because of 3k grin

The amount isn't the problem, it's the reliability that they will pay whenever necessary. If a betting company cannot guarantee this confidence, then no one should take them serious. If you cannot guarantee the payment of ordinary 3k, how would you guarantee the one of 300k?

That's the crux of the issue here...

I myself I'm currently having this same issue with merrybet. I put in for withdrawal 3days ago and got nothing from them. I decided to check the account today only to see that the money has been reversed back to my betting account.
It doesn't suppose to be this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by doctor20202020(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lazy man any body who bet na lazy man go look for work ,some men depend on bet they no wants to work
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
doctor20202020:
Lazy man any body who bet na lazy man go look for work ,some men depend on bet they no wants to work

Give him
Work if you have one to give stop giving advice
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by merrybet: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Appleyard:

The amount isn't the problem, it's the reliability that they will pay whenever necessary. If a betting company cannot guarantee this confidence, then no one should take them serious. If you cannot guarantee the payment of ordinary 3k, how would you guarantee the one of 300k?

I myself I'm currently having this same issue with merrybet. I put in for withdrawal 3days ago and got nothing from them. I decided to check the account today only to see that the money has been reversed back to my betting account.

Hello Appleyard, we apologize for your experience on our platform. Please kindly contact us, our dedicated Customer Services team will be happy to assist you and advise you on why the payout request was reversed. We available on social media, email, phone call & chat.

Kindly visit the website, click on Help, select contact us and follow the instructions.

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Kingdonik(m): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Since Friday, I made a withdrawal and till now, the money has not been reversed or was it paid into my account. They keep telling me, that they have issues with their payout mechanism. I tire o, money wey no reach 15k

Appleyard:

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Das1mama: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
tolijascro:

abi o ask am ....e be like say the money na 3k judging by the pictures of his merrybet account that he posted....reporting merrybet because of 3k...broke ass niggas everywhere....i no fit count how much naira have lost this season alone as i no get work or anything wey dey fetch me money....the op cala gannnn o....because of 3k grin
then pay him

1 Like

Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by merrybet: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Kingdonik:
Since Friday, I made a withdrawal and till now, the money has not been reversed or was it paid into my account. They keep telling me, that they have issues with their payout mechanism. I tire o, money wey no reach 15k

Hello Kingdonik, apologies for your experience on our platform. Regarding this case, kindly contact our dedicated Customer services team, we'll be happy to assist you accordingly. We have different means where you can contact us, we are available on Email, Chat, Social Media, Phone call.

Please visit our website, click on Contact us and follow the instructions.

Thanks for choosing Merrybet.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by Elijahsan123: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
Merrybet has refused to pay me my 22k over a week now, I've written mails and chatted the customer service but all the do was to apologize and give fake promises. I think it's time to go legal with them. Scammers!!!
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by DanAugust2021: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Elijahsan123:
Merrybet has refused to pay me my 22k over a week now, I've written mails and chatted the customer service but all the do was to apologize and give fake promises. I think it's time to go legal with them. Scammers!!!
All their agents no go see this one now, when the guy go legal come force them pay am, dem go come here the show us how dem resolve am bla bla bla.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by merrybet: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2023
Elijahsan123:

Hello Elijahsan123,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please if this is yet to be resolved, kindly contact our dedicated Customer services team with details of the withdrawal request i.e Merrybet username, Amount paid out, Date of payout & Name of bank used for the payout request. We will be happy to assist you. We are readily available on phone, email, social media and chat. Kindly visit our website, click on Help, and select contact us for more information.

Keep staying safe.
Re: Merry Bet Has Refused To Pay Me My Money by drdeath: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2023
tolijascro:

Ogun kill yr father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros / I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto / DISTURBING PICTURES: Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.